Here we go again.

It's you. [Two-shot].

Fiction in fiction in fiction ~

I slammed my alarm shut. I lazily opened my eyes, dragging myself to the bathroom to get ready for work.

After I was done, I headed downstairs and made my way to the cafeteria.

I opened the double wooden doors, the bells clinking against each other. I greeted my manager and walked into the staff room to toss my bag and put on my black apron. I looked into the mirror to make sure I looked fine and proceeded to start work.

As I headed out, I saw Heeyoung busy serving customers. Yes. Heeyoung's the only loyal girl friend I had, apart from my other friends.

But Heeyoung was different. She understands me like the back of her hand. She was crazy as me, and a little too hyper. But I loved her nonetheless.

"Boo." I whispered behind her ear. She had just finished serving a drink to a customer when she flinched, before turning to me wide-eyed. I laughed while she frowned, placing a hand over her chest. I missed her as she went on urgent leave for the past few days.

"You should've seen your face." I teased. "YAH! Eunmi-ah! You scared me to death! Aish, you creep." She was giving me her death glare.

I laughed some more before pulling her into a hug. She returned the favour.

"Yah, that's not funny." she breaks away from the hug, in between giving me pokes on my sides. "Ne, ne! I'm sorry!"

The pokes finally died down and I gasped for air from too much laughing.

"Before I forget, how's you and.. who's that guy? Oh right.. Zico, is it?"

She leans over the drawer, smiling to herself. "I guess you could call him that."

"Spill."

"We're gooood. So good you don't even need to know." emphasizing on the word 'good'. I raised my eyebrow before giving her a smirk. "Don't tell me you guys.."

Her eyes widened once more before waving her hands frantically in front of her face. "No no! It's not like that! I didn't mean to make it sound like that.." her cheeks a little crimson. I giggled.

"What I mean was, I love how he manages to sneak out of his dorm." she begins as she takes a deep breath before continuing. "You know, finding time just to see me, even when he's busy as hell."

I gave an assuring nod. Sometimes when we're having girl talks like these, Heeyoung would always tell me how amazing Zico.. or Ji Ho was to her.

And eventually, the thought of Kyung haunts me from there.

Yeah. I got over him, but this was becoming more of a habit. And the feeling of wanting to see him so bad everytime makes me want to throw up.

"He has dreads now, though." she sighed. Dreads? DREADS? I burst into a fit of giggles again. She frowned. "I didn't see that coming, sorry." I stopped. "I wonder if he's still hot."

"Yah, babo. You're really enjoying this a little, aren't you?" she sighs again, looking away from me. "A lot." I smirked.

The day passed by pretty fast. By the time I laid my eyes on the clock, it was already 7:30PM. Just then, seven young boys walked in. All of them had their hoods up as the taller one leans over the counter. He removes his hood and lifts his sunglasses a little, eyes directed at me.

I smiled. It was Zico.

"Yo man. Wussup," I said, bumping my fist with his. I shifted my attention to his dreads. "So that's what Heeyoung was telling me about."

He laughed lightly, touching his hair in vain. "My hair is beautiful, okay! Now, where's my princess?"

I jutted my thumb out to the left, telling him she's busy washing the cups. "Nice hair by the way." he smirked as he made his way to Heeyoung.

The other boys had ordered drinks from me, each giving me a quick hug or a simple bump on the fist. U-Kwon, Jaehyo and Jihoon were the most hyped to see me. Except one. He was the one who rarely comes into the cafeteria with the boys.

Just then, he makes his way to me and leans over the counter, his body sideways. He hung his lead low, his glasses glistening in the moonlight.

I gave him a weird look. I wasn't sure whether I should strike up a conversation first, so I cleared my throat.

"Hey, you need something?"

"Yeah. We need to talk," his tone low. "Over there."

He points to an empty table at the corner. Talk? Do I know him or some sort? I mean I always see him with Zico and the rest, but he wasn't like this before. I raised an eyebrow, glancing over at Heeyoung then back at him.

He wasn't at the counter - he was already standing there with his head still hanging low, it looked as if he was headless. I slowly made my way to him before sitting down. "So what is it?"

He remained silent.

"Can I help you or something? You're freaking me out." He laughed a low laugh, almost like a growl.

"Do you remember me?"

I put on the famous poker face I had. "Remember you?" I repeated. "Seriously, who the --"

He removes his hood and his glasses, ruffling his hair in progress. He smiled, lifting his head to meet my eyes. His long face. His eyes. His lips. His facial features, everything. I sat there, stunned.

"Y-you.."

"I'm surprised you haven't changed one bit, Mi." he whispered. Mi. That's what Kyung always call me. Realization shot through my head like a bullet. Now everything seems clear.

"KYUNG!" I exclaimed and stood up to engulf him in one big hug. The other boys were giving me looks but I ignored it.

He wraps his arms around me for a moment before backing away for a bit, but his arms still on my waist. "Park Kyung, that is." he said in mock arrogance.

I hit his chest lightly, earning another laugh from him. I couldn't believe this was happening.. He must've known about me whenever Zico talks about Heeyoung.

"Miss me?"

"Of course I did! Man, where the hell did you go?" I choked out as tears come streaming down my face.

I had so many questions to ask him.

He chuckled while he lifts a finger to wipe my tears away. "Let's say I came here to break free from all the stress. And I just knew you had to be here when Zico first told me you were working here. I couldn't get you off my head since then."

I still had that stunned look on my face. I couldn't think straight. "B-but you.."

"I've been dropping hints all these years, Mi. You didn't say anything, so whenever the thought of me confessing to you replays in my head, I shrug it off. So when my parents told me to leave, I agreed. You didn't even come to the airport to stop me or something."

I was speechless. This is all happening way too fast. "Then wha-"

He leans in to kiss me on the lips to cut me off. My stomach dropped to my feet. I was in total bliss. He releases his arms and entangles his fingers with mine.

"You have no idea how much I missed you too, baby."