First Meet

When you and your bias in an arranged marriage

  "Anyong~"..." haishh where have you been?~come..sit!" Mrs.Lee seem little angry.Ji kyung wonder who the guy that had been waiting for.When the guy sat in front of him,Ji kyung was really shocked! OMO!! he is _____(your bias)!!!! Ji kyung felt like her hearts want to exploded~She don't know what to say anymore~feel like want to scream loudly as she can!~
  "Ji Kyung~this is______(your bias)~your future husband.."~"WHATT!!?" Ji kyung felt like her hearts gonna exploded again when her mom said that~Ji kyung looked at ______(your bias)...Why he look so calm!Does he like this arranged marriage!~"Ji kyung~aa..i know this is hard for you but this is for your own good and also for us..Mrs.Lee and i had discuss this planned for a long time and we're both very sure that ______(your bias) can take care of you~" Mrs.Kim tried to convince Ji kyung to accept this marriage."But mom~i'm 17 years old and i'm too young to marry..this is too fast and i..i.."~Ji kyung felt like she wanted to cry.
  "Ji kyung..as your mom..i know this is for your own good and _____(your bias)..he's very kind and independent.i don't want to talk much.Mrs.Lee and i gotta go now.We leave you both here to discuss it properly and know each other deeply~" Mrs.Kim kiss her daughter forehead and tap her shoulder.Both of them leave the cafe~~
  The atmosphere in the cafe was quiet and both of them still not talk each other.Ji kyung was bow down and _____(your bias) just look outside the cafe.10 minutes later..then ______(your bias) beginned to talk. " You don't like this marriage don't you?"