Confusing Time

When you and your bias in an arranged marriage

 " Ji kyung!!", Mrs.Kim calling her daughter. Ji kyung walking toward her mom. " What the important things that you want to tell to me,mom?~ i have additional class after this.." Ji kyung pouts. " ahh~just cancel it..this things is more important about your future and...nevermind,we discuss it at cafe~lets go~" Mrs.Kim started the car and Ji kyung just followed it.
  Ji kyung see the snow outside the cafe while drinking a hot chocolate."Anyong~" a woman greeted us.The woman looks familiar."Ji kyung,this is Mrs.Lee..my close friend since primary school.Meet my daughter, Han Ji kyung." Mrs.Kim introduce Ji kyung to her friend." So this is Ji kyung.She still cute since last i meet her 10 years ago." they both shake their hands.Ji kyung just smile and still wait what the important things that her mom and her friend want to tell.
  "So Mrs.Lee,you had tell _______(your bias) about this?"~" yeah..i had tell about this to him.Just wait he comes here~aishh where have he been? " Mrs.Lee looked at her watch. _______(your bias)?? who is he?? Ukiss member? yeahh Ji kyung really like the boy band group,UKISS,especially ______(your bias)~thats her Ultimate bias in UKISS! Heeehhe..~Ji kyung grinned because of her thinking.XD
   "Its too late~aishh.."Mrs Lee sigh."Maybe he not agree with this things~" Mrs.Kim seem worried."Aishh..don't worry~i had discussed it with him last night. At the first time of course he not agree about it but i successfully persuaded him and.. he accepted it.Just..don't worry Mrs.Kim,we had planned this for a long time right?~