Perfect Fit

A Look Into Their World

Qri flipped through a book of different color hair. She was currently sitting in the salon waiting for her turn for the hair dresser to work some magic on her hair. Qri always found it fun when the stylist would dye her hair a new color, it gave her 'flair' in her opinion. She pondered on what color to go with for the new promotion. All of the girls decided to dye their hair in some ways, be it highlights or a full out new color. Which excited her since, there were so many possibilities. Her phone vibrated in her hand. A name flashed on the screen and she smiled a bit. 'What are you doing?' the text read. Qri typed in her current setting to him, letting him know as well that he would likely have to wait until they could meet up again since rehearsals were back on for T-ARA. 'I am ok with that.' He text back. 

Qri's eyes widened at the text. "Well that was rude." She mumbled under her breath, not liking the feeling the text gave it. It was like he didn't mind that she wasn't able to see him. "Rude? Ouch." a voice, the sender of said text, said from behind her. Qri quickly turned around and smiled at the male. "Oppa?" Qri asked the male, a shy smile appearing on her face as Lee Min Ho smiled back at her. He bent down and gave her a light kiss on her cheek, causing Eunjung who was sitting beside her to squeal at the sight of the two of them. "Unnie, don't show off your boyfriend." She teased befoe going to sit with Boram to give the couple some space. Qri blushed at the comment and was going to ask Min Ho what was he doing there when he took the catalog out of her hands. 
"Are you going to dye your hair?" He asked her, Qri nodded her head then rambled about a few color ideas she had in mind. "Can I pick a color?" He asked her when she was done. Qri froze, an awkward smile stuck on her face. She adored Min Ho, she honestly did. He was sweet, polite and a gentleman to her. But he was not into bold and crazy hair colors as she was. 'He might pick something natural...' she told herself. She definitely didn't want that option when the other members were going bold with their hair ideas. "What do you have in mind?" She asked slowly, half wanting to tell him she has it under control and half wanting to know what he saw fitting for her. 

Min Ho smiled and flipped through the book. His eyes were scanning each color and style so extremely that she had to guess what he was thinking about. When he paused she knew that when he frowned he didn't see the color as appealing and when he bit his lip to hide a smile he enjoyed whatever he was imagining. It was like this for nearly fifteen minutes before Qri broke the silence. "Oppa?" She asked when he was done flipping through the book and was now rechecking some of the ones he did like. 

"I found the perfect one." He said and passed her the book. Qri looked at the one he had choose. It was a light brown hair color with blonde dip-dye ends, it would require her to get some extensions but that wasn't the problem. The problem was that Qri was hoping that for once he would be like her and be spontaneous. "It looks nice." She told him, wanting to pout when she saw his slightly dimpled smile. 'How can I tell that face I don't like the style? He is trying though to understand my tastes.' She told herself, when it was time to plan for the Number 9 comeback he was hoping for dark brown hair and nothing else. 
"Then we will get it." He said and went to the stylist faster than Qri could stop him. "Oppa wait, I have something to tell you!" She called but it was too late. She gave a silent prayer that maybe he wouldn't mind if she dyed the ends something other than blond. Like magenta or lime. "Hello, Miss Qri. Mr.. Lee told me the idea for the style you requested and I must say he has some amazing taste." The hairdresser said to Qri and spun her way from the mirror. Qri looked confused then looked at her boyfriend who was sitting in front of her. "I can't watch?" She asked the stylist, they usually faced the mirror so they can watch the transformation, one of Qri's favorite parts of coming her. 

"Nope, today I will accompany you while you get your new style done with." Min Ho said, squeezing her hand when she gave him an uneasy look. Qri sat in silence and didn't feel like talking until she felt the stylist start her work. "Oppa, Why did you pick this style for me?" She asked him. Usually when she wanted to decide a hair color she imagine what type of image she wants to give off to others. So now she wanted to know how he saw her. 
Min Ho smiled and covered it quickly, obviously taken off guard but still pleased to hear her ask that question. "Do you really want to know?" He asked her now, eyes twinkling from the idea of causing mischief. Qri was taken back a bit but still nodded her head. "Well, I picked something I saw one you would able to bring to life." He stated. Qri scowled, not quite understanding what he was meaning when he said this. "I wanted something fluffy. Something that was bold as well would have been nice." He said, more to himself now. "But it had to have a bit of elegance so you would need to have long hair for the style I imagined." She smiled and made eye contact with the stylist who was putting in the final extension, ready to start the dye process. "So a dip-dye gives off all of those feelings?" She asked. "Do you not trust my idea?" He asked her now. Qri looked everywhere but his eyes. "Well?" He asked again, raising a brow at her. "I well.... the truth is.." She said then took a deep breath. It was time for her to fess up.

"I honestly...don't Think you know what type of style I want." She said then took his hand. "You are great at a lot of things but. You don't even dye your own hair oppa so how can you really understand the joy of choosing a hairstyle." She said quickly before she cold stop herself. Min Ho nodded, "I can understand what you mean but I didn't pick one out without caring." He said then squeezed her hand, "I think it is because I don't dye my hair often that I took so much time to pick out a color for you. And don't you think that is as just as great as if I had went through a million hair colors?" He lifted her hand to his lips and kissed the top of her hand. 

"I picked out a color that I knew you would bring to life. You are silly and quirky but you also have the elegance of a princess. You would also have fun with this style, which I know you love to do.", He paused to smile at the memories of her taking time to get ready for their dates. "If you don't like this hair color you can change it right away. I just wanted to do something for you other than just buying trinkets for you." He gave her a small smile and waited for her response. "Oppa." Qri said deeply touched by his words. 'He really thought about me when he choose.' She told herself now thinking about all his expressions when he flipped though the pages of hair styles. 'If it is him. If he can say so many meaningful things over one hair style it must be perfect.' She smiled at him and finally laughed, causing him to look questioningly at her. 

"I am sure I will love it." She told him and asked him what were the plans for later on. Min Ho told her he reserved a seat at a cafe nearby for the two of them to have a brunch before they go to their own schedules. They chatted for a good two hours before the stylist announced she was finished. Qri looked surprised at the announcement, she forgot she was even getting her hair done at the moment. The hairstylist spun Qri around to look at her reflection. The leader was honestly shocked at what she saw. One, it was NOT the hairstyle Min Ho showed her in the book. The one that she swore she saw him point out. And Two, that it was actually something she adored. "Well?" He asked her leaning on the left of her. 

Qri's hair was now a mixture of a soft orange, pink, magenta and a almost lavender color. 'Sherbet' was the first think that came to mind when she saw all of these colors. The stylist made her hair reach her lower back and was curled to give it a playful look. "Oppa I love it." She said softly, her eyes beginning to water as she remembered his words when he picked out the style. Min Ho smiled boldly now, pleased with himself for choosing what he knew would fit his girlfriend. "I was so afraid you would pick something boring or natural." Qri blurted then quickly shut . Instead of getting mad he just laughed at her comment. "I may not dye my hair but I have a girlfriend who do it enough for the both of us." He said then helped his princess out of her seat. "And she looks flawless in any style." He added causing Qri to blush.

"And you are my classic prince-like boyfriend." Qri whispered soft enough so it landed on only his ears.