Chapter 26

Find Our Way Back to each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, what is this place?”

Seungri asked his oldest hyung who wheeled him from behind towards a wooden gate of a small house in a village.

“Maknae, you remembered back at the orphanage, there was one time when you and DaeSung were being bullied being an orphan, do you remember what you told me back under our wishing tree?” T.O.P squatted in front of the youngest.

Seungri seemed to think very hard about the moment his hyung is telling him. After some minutes, the youngest seemed to remember, “Ah… that…”

T.O.P smiled, “Yes, you said you wished to know about your parents; your family; you wished to ask them why they abandoned you in the orphanage, right?” the youngest nodded his head. “And back then, hyung did promise you, one day hyung will find your family for you.”

Seungri eyes widen of surprised; he could guessed what his hyung would say next.

“Yes, hyung did find your family, maknae. I never told YongBae and JiYong about this. This is my promise to you.”

“Does it mean…” Seungri looked at his hyung then turned towards the wooden gate in front of them.

“This was your parent house; but right now, this is yours. I’ve already bought it under your name.”

“Was?”

“From the information I gathered, your parents along with two hyungs of yours had moved out of the house. Later I found out they have been immigrated overseas, and I couldn’t find anything about their whereabouts.”

“I… I have two hyungs?” unconsciously, his tears dropped like rain, hearing the fact that he would never ever met his real family.

“Yes, maknae. You have two blood brothers.” Then he took something out of his pocket and handed it to the maknae. “Yours.” It’s the keys of the house.

 

“What? Why do you keep this from us, hyung?”

YongBae and JiYong were furious at the oldest hyung for keeping the secret of him finding maknae’s real family behind their back.

“Please understand; this is my promise to maknae; he has right to know about his family too.”

“Hyung, we just found maknae, what if he wanted to find his own family and leave us? I can’t take that!” JiYong was really worried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter