Chapter 25

Find Our Way Back to each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, you’re a genius!”

Seungri kept praising the oldest hyung for completely changing the brand new DaeSung.

“Of course I am. I am T.O.P for nothing!”

DaeSung and YongBae could only rolled their eyes at the over-confidence of their oldest hyung has. “Oh please, he didn’t even do a thing, he just sat there, waiting in luxury while I’m in pain, my head… do you have any idea how it felt? It felt my head on fire, you know…”

Seungri looked at his DaeSung hyung shocked; T.O.P glared at him, while YongBae could only smile.

“Hey, I do suggest everything on you, you know that? Don’t be unthankful brat!” T.O.P protested.

“Yeah, you’re the one who force me to this make-over.”

“Well, yeah thanks to me to force you or you’ll be forever single.”

Seeing how the quarrel would never end, YongBae stepped out to stop before it got longer and unstoppable. “Alright, alright, you two… stop it. DaeSung, you look really great with the new makeover, you know?” then he looked at the oldest one, “Hyung, please… I know you’re never like to show your feeling out; everyone can see how you care for the dongsaengs, just say it out, would you? It’s not that hard!”

YongBae statement made both T.O.P and DaeSung in silence; it’s maknae laughter which broke it.

“What are you laughing about, maknae?” DaeSung eyed the maknae confusedly.

“Hyung, you two are so funny. You always quarrel like when we’re in the orphanage.”

The statement from the maknae made them smiled themselves; remembering back at one of the happiest moment of childhood.

“How dare you laugh at your hyungs, huh?” it was T.O.P who started to tease the youngest by tickling him, joined by the other two.

“Ah hyung, I’m sorry, I’m sorry…”

The maknae could only kept asking for forgiveness and for the hyungs to stop tickling him.

 

Seungri, being so boring without anything to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter