Plan to get Chanyeol back -Part 1-

The Reasons Why I Always Love Him

At the school ~

All the Exo go to school together that morning.When they enter the class,they saw Chanyeol was sleeping.They approach Chanyeol.

"Hey,how's you?"Lay ask.

Chanyeol who was sleeping,wake up when he heard someone's talking.He open one eye and saw the Exo was in front.

"Morning.I'm just okay there."Chanyeol replied.

Exo smile and looking each other.

"How's you guys? Are doing great together?"Chanyeol questioning.

"We're fine."Exo reply in one voice.

"Okay then take care Chanyeol,Kris."Suho smile.

"I will."Kris gaving a bright smile.

Then,Exo go to their own seats.

Kring ! Kring !

The bell ring and all the student getting out of the class.

"Em,do you guys wanna walk with me?"Chanyeol ask to the Exo.

All of them looking at Kris.Kris who was just realised that Exo was looking at him panicly give an action.

"I..I'll go with you."Kris panicly answer.

"Okay then,let's go."

Chanyeol and Kris walk together,getting out of the class.Meanwhile,the Exo behind was half of them smile and half of them laugh when they saw Kris's cute face just now.

"Let's do our job."

Then,they walk together out of the class.They walking to the principal's office but suddenly they saw principal in his office.

"It's your turn now."Baekhyun looking at Kai and Sehun.

Kai and Sehun understood the signal that Baekhun gave to them.They knock the door to ask for permission.

"Come in."Principal Kim give a permission.

Kai and Sehun enter the room.

"Why are you here?"Principal ask.

"Actually we have something to show to you,Principal Kim."Kai started the conversation.

"Yes and this is really important."Sehun suppport.

"Why?"Principal Kim ask again.

"If you wanna know,come with us."Sehun begging.

"Come on.It's only for a while."Kai begging as well.

They both making a cute-sad face while looking at the principal.

"Okay then."Principal gave up with them.

"Yay !"Kai and Sehun shout then pull the principal's hand to the outside of the office.

Kai open the door,brought the principal with him just walk through the Exo guys.Sehun who is walking behind the principal only wink at Exo.

"That's the signal.Let's go in."

When they all are going inside,suddenly the clerk come.

"What are you doing here?"the clerk ask.

"We're actually ... lo..lookkinng at the... "Tao searching for excuses.

"Principal !"Suho continue.Meanwhile the other was just supporting Suho.

"But isn't he just pass through you."Clerk ask again.

The Exo silence,don't know what to say.

"Em,can you help me find Principal Kim.I really need to see him now.Let's go."Tao give an excuse and then pulling the clerk away.

The Exo breathe a sigh of relief.Then continue as they planned.

They go inside and search a document about House 86.

"Aha ! I found it."Xiumin happy.

"Good.Now let's go."Suho direct.

When they were all already out of the office,Principal Kim,Kai and Sehun come at the office.And Principal Kim looks mad.

"Kai,Sehun,it's just a bushes.There's nothing there.Now excuse me,I have a meeting."

Kai and Sehun smile at the principal.Then a few minutes later,the clerk and Tao arrived.And again the clerk is also look mad.

"Look,you are a boy and I am a woman.You should find someone else that have the same age with you."the clerk explain and leave Tao.

"But I just wanna tell you that your daughter is pretty not you."Tao shout.

Tao look at the Exo and saw a document with them.

He smile and they all left.

~On the other side~

"How's you now with the Exo?"Chanyeol ask to Kris.

"Em,okay thanks to you.From day you tell me that I am not a boring person,I feel more confident to tell about me to the Exo." looking at Chanyeol.

Kris give a sweet smile to Chanyeol.

-Chanyeol's P.O.V-

I never saw Kris smile and laugh like this.I'll be very happy if I am the one who make him like this.Kris-ah I really hope that we're in the same house or even same room so that I can always make you happy and smile everyday.No tears,no boring person.It's only you and me together in one room.I really hope that it would be come true.God,help me!

"Chanyeol?"

"Huh?"Chanyeol confused.

"We're arrived."Kris telling Chanyeol.

"Em,yeah,I guess I should go now."Kris give a goodbye speech.

Before Kris go far from Chanyeol,Chanyeol grab Kris's hand.Kris turn his head when he feel someone was holding his hand and saw Chanyeol was looking at him.

"Thank you for sending me home."said Chanyeol.

Kris smile and continue walk away from Chanyeol.

"I hope the other successfully take the document."Kris talking to himself.