Can We Just Be Friends?

The Truly Unexpected...

Sneeky Music lol ^_^

Two Weeks Later...

GLO's P.O.V.

For the past two weeks I've been recieving these little notes and gifts in my locker. The mystery still hasn't been cracked and the tension is killing me now. I need to find out who this person is and why they are doing this to me. I want to know why they aren't like all the others and just hate me. I have a plan, though because right when I come to school there is always a note or something sitting at my desk waiting for me, so I just have to get there really early and spy.

I thought about it all night, I was tossing and turning dying to know the moment of truth. It was already 4:30 AM and I hadn't slept at all because I was just thinking about who this "Secret Admirer" was and what or who put them up to this.

tumblr_m8zjgtrvPU1qfnlrfo1_500.jpg

 

When I got to school it was about an hour earlier than usual, I just carefully went into the open classroom and hid underneath the teachers desk and waited. Suddenly the squeeky door slid open and I saw a sillohouette coming it he looked moderatly and slender. Suddenly the light flickered on and I could see a guy with brown hair the is all I could make out at first. He set a letter down on my desk and started to walk away or so I thought. He ran back to the letter and stared at it for a minute like he was debating whether or not to leave the note. He suddenly looked up from the letter and was revealed!

exo_baekhyun_render_by_kpopforever26-d6a

Oh My! I couldn't contain myself! *Thwak* I hit my head under the desk, did this really have to happen to me?!

jVKEa.gif

I heard footsteps walking towards me when suddenly I see these shocked brown eyes.

Baekhyun P.O.V.

For the past two weeks I have been leaving notes here for Glo and I really think she is starting to trust me. I know you are thinking "Do you really think she would trust you just like that?!?!" Well, honestly lets just say that I have been seeing the way she anticipates to open my notes to her. It is like a reason for her to come to school and smile for once.

Every morning I would leave the note about 45 minutes earlier before our first class together and quickly go down to the cafe and get a coffee and wait. This morning was a good morning but lately everyday was because seeing that smile on Glo's face made me happy but I just wish she knew.

I walked into the classroom as usual with my letter for her, a smile spread on my face. I quickly put my letter on her desk and started to walk away but I couldn't help but at gaze at it a little more. Suddenly, I heard a huge Thwak on the teachers desk and it startled me. I walked over to the desk to find Glo :O! 

Glo's P.O.V.

So it's you?! I asked still in shock that it was Baekhyun after I told him I hate him. He looked down, it was like he knew this was coming sooner or later. He held his hand out to me so I could get out from under the teachers desk and I just got up. The atmosphere was so awkward, we stared at each other for a whole minute until I had the courage to speak. Why did you send these letters to me?! Is this a joke because if it is this is taking it too far!?! Suddenly he decided to start speaking and wow his voice was pretty deep!

"First off, all of those letters were all facts of how I feel about you Glo. I just didn't know how you would react if you knew it was me... the guy you hate. He said, his eyes now staring at the ground.

My heart sank, was I being too harsh on this poor guy? Was I being to defensive towards a innocent guy that just wanted to be my friend? That word "Hate", did I even know what that meant and how much impact it had on someones life. I just don't know how to act other than be my overly cautious self, but if I was going to hurt someone I won't know what to do.

I looked down at the ground, speechless not knowing what to say it was as if I was speaking but no words were coming out of my mouth. What did you want me to be to you? I asked very curiously. "Well, like I said in my letters to you I am madly in love with you Glo but I understand if you don't want to take that big of a step yet." He said with a half smile on his face. Umm... well like you mean... friends? I asked with a shakiness in my voice from saying the word "friend". "Ye-eah like friends... for now." He said. Fine. I agreed not thinking that this was very serious and that he would just ditch me in a day or two.

A Week Later...

Glo's P.O.V.

I seriously didn't think that Baekhyun would be so close to me, that maybe if I was my boring introverted self he would get bored and just leave me alone. Boy was I wrong, not only did he sit with me at lunch but in every class we had together. I really didn't expect this at all due to the fact that he was pretty popular around school and was already well-known around here. The thing is that I am starting to like this friendship it is like I am not all alone anymore and someone is actually listening to what I have to say for once.

I got up this morning and it was like I actually was excited to go to school because of my new friend. I just wanted to talk and have fun with someone for once, finally be the real Glo. I got to school same time as usual and although I revealed my secret admirer their on my desk was the cute little letters from the beginning. Sometimes they were as long but had some very encouraging quotes like...

"Wake up everyday and look for things that make you smile because when I wake up in the morning I think of you♥!" - Baekhyun

These little notes made my day, it was like an alarm telling me that everything was going to be okay. I looked up from my desk and saw Baekhyun walking towards me with that cute eyesmile of his. "Hi Beautiful!" He smiled taking a seat right next to mines. I blushed. " I was wondering if you would want to go to the state fair with me this Saturday as friends." He smiled. Umm... well I guess I could go. I smiled shaking uncontrolably at the fact that Baekhyun asked me to hang out with him. This is going to be great I thought.

SORRY I TOOK SOOO LONG TO UPDATE I WAS STUCK WITH HOMEWORK ALL WEEK! I WILL UPDATE THIS WEEKEND! COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND ENJOY ^_^!~