The Middle

Left To Love, Right To Always

"Lina I'm going to do something stupid I know I am."
"You are not. Okay, you probably are, but just think about your job. Yes! Think about your job, you're a photographer Ara. You can't put your job at stake for B.A.P- OH WHAT AM I SAYING YOU GOT A JOB A FANTASTIC JOB GO LOSE IT GIRL."

Ara laughed, setting her cellphone down in favor of picking up her favourite DSLR. The settings were done. The set up of the area was done, and there was the latest B.A.P album playing over the speaker system, set up by one of the TS company employees there with the boys. The boys(who she should really be calling men since they all were in their 20's now), who were currently getting dressed in another room- Oh who was she kidding she was so excited!

Doing a little dance, she held the camera up to her forehead and thanked it for bringing her where she was today. "Places!" One of the security screw called. It wasn't really clear why there was a security crew there, Ara had specified the warehouse she wanted to use would be secure enough, but hey, she wasn't the boss.

The boys-turned-men trailed in single file, lining up before her and performing their greeting. In english. Ara tried not to squeal, letting it come out as more of a surprised yet incredibly quiet, "Eek!" instead. Her internal fangirl on the other hand was jumping up and down and screaming "I FEEL SO LEGEND!"

Outwardly though she bowed deeply and stood back up with a smile. "Lets get started!"

Two hours and most likely over a thousand photos later, they broke for a lunch break. Ara plopped down at her viewing station, long having forgotten how to fangirl and be professional at the same time. Yong Guk was easy to work with, all you had to do pretty much was pose him and he stuck. Himchan, you had to repeatedly tell to relax his face. Zelo was incredibly easy to work with, just like Yong Guk, but that trio! Daehyun! Jongup! Youngjae! Frustration melted through Ara's brain as she tried not to be mad at them, really, she didn't want to be. That three though, they just kept playing with the random props!

She sighed, loading up the media chips from her camera. Picture after picture flashed over the screen as she sped through the images, instantly deleting the ones that came through slightly blurry. After the first two hundred, her right arrow button started making an odd noise. She stopped at a particularly annoying photograph- Youngjae had taken a prop-book and was holding it behind Jongup's head for some reason- to try and figure out why it was sounding odd. After a few seconds though she realized the sound was actually coming from behind her right ear.

Slowly, she turned her head to find non-other than Youngjae leaning over her shoulder. "H-hi?" He smiled back, not moving. "Are you not going to eat?" Ara realized the strange noise she was hearing was thanks to the handful of veggies Youngjae had been snacking on. Ara opened to answer, only to have something cold touch her opposite cheek. "SHIRO!" She yelped, ducking down to avoid jerking her face into Youngjae's. Even though that would have been very nice, oh yes, very nice indeed.

Five heads jerked in their direction, especially when a guy they recognized from the equipment crew started laughing like crazy. "Shiro" set the cold can of sparkling water down on the desk Ara was sitting at. "Sorry everybody, continue enjoying the break!" He waved to the ones who were looking. The rest of the crew had ignored the outburst, already used to it happening. "Yoshiro, you are cruel, and unusual, and embarrassing!" Ara grumbled, trying not to say anything she would completely regret saying in front of someone who did not know her mischievous Japanese apprentice. She picked up the can and popped it open, taking a long drink to keep from saying anything else.

"He does this a lot?" Youngjae asked cooly. Yoshiro just grinned and leaned on Ara's head, "She hardly eats when she's working. I always have to come over and make sure she at least drinks something." "Apprentice!" Yoshiro snickered and ran off.

"I'm really sorry about him. Please go and enjoy yourself." "I am. I am enjoying watching you work." Ara turned back to her screen slowly, trying to hide her face behind the can this time. She flipped through a few more pictures, hoping for at least her frustration to come back, anything to keep her blush down, but nope. She had gotten into the photographs that went very well. They had started with single shots, the portraits to be used in the album, which came out perfectly.

"Wow." Youngjae commented on the first to come up, of himself in black pinstriped suit pants, a crisp untucked white button up, an equally crisp black vest, and a bright teal skinny tie hanging from his right wrist. The antique chairs used in the shoot were white with places that had been flaked off to reveal the pale tan pine underneath. He sat in one chair, with another under his polished and shined black leather ankle boots, which he had crossed just at the ankle. His left pointer rested on his eyebrow, and his right arm hung off the side, the teal tie touching the cement floor in a pool of silk.

Ara smiled in satisfaction, noting the light crew had positioned everything just right, making a bar of silver appear across each of Youngjae's pupils in the photo. "It's so perfect!" She rocked to the left and right in her chair happily, in her own little world. Smirking to himself, Youngjae leaned in and pecked the girl's cheek. He still remembered her from their first fansign. She really hadn't changed at all, she was still cute, especially when she was flustered. "Thank you, always."

 

 

 

yeah, so the updating on time thing never did work for me. Here's the second installment. The third I'll try to post...... Sometime.