The Beginning

Left To Love, Right To Always

They were getting closer.
Just three more steps. Three more. The excitement was going to kill her. Two more steps. Wait, what was that? That was hair, wasn't it?!
Why was there no one with her to pinch her because that was definitely Daehyun's hair! The announcer that she met earlier flit across the stage, waving her on. "Everybody, please keep the line moving, and don't forget we need to be courteous to these guys. It's their first time in the US, we can be orderly but enthusiastic-" She didn't really feel bad about zoning the announcer out. It was actually easy to because Daehyun was right there.

His smile was contagious. It instantly jumped on to her face and he gestured for her album with an open hand, twirling his pen over his open palm. One down! She bowed a few times and jumped to Yong Guk next, flipping through the pages until she got to his page and handed it to him. Two down and a few more bows. Zelo was next, and she couldn't help but call his name a few times, making him smile. The boy was adorable and still taller than Yong Guk while sitting. He gave her a toothy grin and passed the book to Jongup for you. He was so quiet, it gave her time to notice the glossy sheen oh his hair. And did he always have that mark on his nose? He smiled slightly as he handed the book back to her, and she bowed.

Youngjae was next. His bright yellow cap distracted her a bit, and her fingers fumbled to find his page before quickly handing it to him. Her hands flew to her face when she realized though that is was still on the wrong page, it was back to Daehyun's. Quickly, she took one hand from over and motioned for him to flip the page twice to get back to his page. Youngjae grinned to himself, and peered up at the girl in front of him through his eyelashes. She was cute. She was flustered, and cute. His eyes caught something written on the strap of the backpack she wore before he looked back down to pay attention to her album in his hands.

Still flustered, she offered her album to Himchan, the last at the table. Youngjae had flipped to Himchan's page for her as he handed the album back. She should have been more prepared like other babys who had each page marked with neon stickers for each member. Youngjae probably thought she was a new baby, who didn't even know what his name was. Himchan's dark eyes stared right back at her as she pulled out of her thoughts, and the announcer was motioning for her to come off stage- "Come on keep the line moving-"

On autopilot, she thanked Himchan and bowed deeply before all but running off the stage and jumping down the stairs. "Oh my God!" The air was so much cooler outside the tent, and she finally realized how much her legs felt like jello. She shook them out, feeling like she was going to drop. The album in her arms suddenly felt five times heavier, and laughing with glee, she opened it just to make sure it had really happened.

"Bang leader, Dae, Jup, Jello, Young-" froze through his name because there in the bottom right corner was something else besides Youngjae's autograph. 

To the cutest BABY ARA
Thank you + Love you always!


Thankfully, in a crowd this large, right outside the autograph session with a couple hundred other screaming babys, it wasn't really strange to see yet another fan, screaming into a B.A.P album.