Forever the Ace (Runningman)

The one-shot collection of the kstars

Forever the Ace

A Runningman Fanfic

 

Ji Hyo looked carefully at her surroundings. She knew that one small mistake would caused the teams win.

I should have known sooner, then I would have more members to help me out.


Ever since she saw Kwangsoo acting weirdly and strangely in the morning, her ace intuition told her that something's wrong. But she choose to ignore it, as she has more pressing matters to attend to, such as to stop the men drooling over Jiyeon and Hara, who were the guests for the episode.

The teams were split as follows:

1. Ji Hyo, Gary, Kwangsoo

2. Hara, Jaesuk, Sukjin

3. Jiyeon, Jongkook, Haha

The story was that the girls were all once sisters of a wealthy man. When he died, he gave a promise to give his inheritance to the girl who can find it. However, the girls had to split up and only now do they look for it. The main mission was to find the special clues which would give them to key to open a special treasure chest filled with special Runningman solid gold coins, or 'Running' as some might call it. Upon hearing that running were back, the members couldn't wait to get their hands on the gold coins again.

 

The obstacles weren't giving them an easy time though.

The members had to run away from the scary group of ajummas again as they came after them with water guns. Jaesuk, Kwangsoo and Haha had to face their fear of heights again as they absailed down a mountain. The girls were forced to have insects crawling all over there body, and not scream.

Eventually, of course, they have their final mission, held in the 'father's mansion'. The members have the ability to tear each other's nametags to obtain a group's clues. The mansion soon got very chaotic as the members tried desperatey to gain the hints to the vast fortune. Sukjin obivously got oust first, followed by many others. Soon, there were only the three girls and Kwangsoo left.

 

Hara found the key with enough clues. She happily when towards the box and opened it, only to discover that it was empty! Hara was still trying to get over the shock when a pair of hands grabbed on to her nametag. "Sorry Hara." Kwangsoo said as he ripped of the lady's nametag. Jiyeon hid behind the curtain, and heard Kwangsoo as he explained the situation to Hara.

It turns out that the inheritance was meant to be split up among the girls, however, the very jealous brother of his wanted the inheritance to go to his not-so-good-looking 'son', which was Kwangsoo. So he seperated the girls and made them lose their memories. Kwangsoo so forgot about them and only remembered when his 'father' told him again. He needs the nametags of the girls, which was the actual key, to opened the real chest filled with running.

 

Upon hearing all of this, Jiyeon quickly ran to her 'unnie' and explained what she heard. Together, they came up with a plan to oust Kwangsoo. Unfortunately, upon putting the plan to action, Kwangsoo manage to rip off Jiyeon's nametag, leaving him one more key to obtain, and a lone woman running off to protect her nametag.


Ji Hyo tried to stay calm. Kwangsoo was just around the corner, she needs to surprise him and attack if she wants to obtain the keys back. She waited for Kwangsoo to come around and tried to grab onto his nametag. Kwangsoo manage to suppress his shock and skillfully avoided the attack. Together, they fought like their no tomorrow. Soon, they came to a point where their holding on to each other's nametag. Both of them desperately used all their strength to pull it off, and...

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

Ji Hyo fell on the ground, grinning. In her hand was Kwangsoo's nametag. She managed to win by a split second. Holding on to his nametag, Ji Hyo felt relieved. The inheritance was returned back to the sisters. She had won.

 

===========================================================================

Yay! Runningman fanfic. I really like that show. Hope you guys will enjoy this! Thanks and love ya guys! <3