The Door (Bora&Joongki;)

The one-shot collection of the kstars

The Door

A Bora and Joongki fanfic

 

Bora stared at the door, wondering whether or not she should enter.

 


 

Everything happen so fast. Ever since she openly admitted that she like Song Joong Ki, everyone thought they would make a good couple.

Well... almost everyone.

 

"Sorry Bora, but I don't have feelings for you. Let's stay as friends, okay." Joongki said with sincerity. Bora understood. She knew that the confession was very sudden, so she accepted Joongki's feelings and stayed as friends.

 

But what Bora didn't expect, was that as she and Joongki and that their friends hang out, as they all enjoyed the time and company, one man was growing feelings for her.

Yes, it might be sudden, but he could feel his heart melt everytime he saw her.

He liked everything about her . Her sweet and bubbly personality, her athletic and dancing skills. Her warm and sincere heart. He knew that he was in love with her.

 

A few months later, he felt that the time was right.

He had everything prepared, from the flowers to the cake, from his attire to his speech. He even sent a text to Bora to ask her to meet him at his house at 11pm, after all her promotions were finish. Now, he just have to wait.

 

Bora looked at the text. She wondered why would he want to meet her at quite a late hour. "Just go unnie. Maybe he has something important to tell you!" Soyu teased. After placing a light slap on Soyu's arm, Bora left.

 

He was still waiting patiently. He knew that Bora would come. Upon her arrival, he got up from his seat and gave her a sweet smile.

To Bora, it was one of the biggest surprises of her life.

 

"Joongki oppa, what's with the decor?" she asked, looking around at the carefully placed flowers, at the scented candles on the table, at the well dressed man with flowers in his hand.

 

"Erm..." The young man cleared his throat. "You see... I know that I said that I didn't like you, but actually, the moment that you reveal that you like me, there was a sudden burst of happiness in my heart. At first I thought that this feelings were from the fact that an idol star likes me, so I didn't accept your confession. But the more I hang out with you, the more I realise that I actually do like, no, love you." Joongki bent down he head, trying to prevent his bright red face from showing.

 

"So..." asked Bora, her face equally as red as his.

"So... I know this is sudden, but..." Joongki looked into Bora's eyes, and produced a ring from the flowers he was holding.

 

"But, will you marry me?"

 


 

Bora stared at the door again. She knew that the decision had led her to this moment. She reflected on her answer. She closed her eyes and a smile slowly spead across her face. She adjust her snow-white gown and arranged the bouquet on her hand.

Bora opened the door, still remembering the life changing reply she gave to Joongki oppa:

 

"Yes."

 

============================================================================

I have officially completed my first one-shot! I hope you like the pairing. I honestly felt that Bora and Joongki do make a really cute couple. I dunno about you, so you can leave you thoughts about it in the comments below. I'll write more when I have the time. Thanks and love ya guys <3