♡ Three Words ♡

♡ I Love You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yuri)

I sighed in frustration and scribbled in my journal. I couldn't think of anything. We were back at school, and I only had a few days left of my life...

And I was thinking how I would end it. I needed to be kind to everyone around me, especially Minho. I wanted to be officially girlfriend and boyfriend. I wanted Minho to be my first.

"Minho!" I said, as class ended. He gave me a warm smile. "Minho... I know this is really awkward for a girl to ask first... But..." He cut me off, "Yuri; will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled in delight and wrapped my arms around him as he twirled me around.

"Another girl that you're going to use and throw away?" Jonghyun asked.

"Nope. This one's a keeper, forever," Minho said. The word FOREVER caught me by surprise. I wouldn't tell him my secret... I COULDN'T...

[A day later]

"You look adorable!" I said, as Minho came out in our Minnie Mouse/Mickey Mouse couple sweater.

"Haha thanks," he replied, rubbing his head. "And you, my princess, look beautiful, as always." I blushed and gave him a hug. We headed home but called each other and talked for a while. I loved it.

"No, YOU hang up first!"

"No YOU!" I pleaded. Having these little couple fights with Minho was fun. He finally surrendered and said, "Okay, baby. Good night, I love you."

"Hey mom, dad?" I asked loudly. They came into my bedroom and I kissed both of them, tears coming to my eyes. "You know I love you, right?" 

"Of course honey! We love you too!" they said, and I faked a smile on my face, even when I was dying inside.

[The next day]

Seeing Minho smile... his gorgeous smile that I wouldn't be able to see anymore... I captured every inch of it in my head. I leaned in closer and closer to Minho as our lips met romantically. Every single kiss...every single moment was my treasure.

[The last day]

"Minho... I know this is asking for a lot, but can we skip school today?" I asked as he picked me up from my house. He looked surprised, but nodded and asked, "Where do you wanna go?"

"The beach please," I said. "I real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter