Chapter Six

Guys, Let's Hide Jongin's Pants
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Come in,” a welcoming hand ushered her in. Jina’s gaze landed on the palm. She eyed it warily. The voice sounded muffled, as if it was trying not to laugh. As she took a step into the apartment, her eyes widened in confusion at the scene before her.

 

 

 

“What the hell happened here?” Jina gazed around the room, where nine males were all over the place, laughing their heads off while another two looked like they’ve just seen something... highly disturbing (which is probably what happened).

 

 

 

“Hello,” someone said in a husky voice beside her ear. Although it was one word, it was enough to send shivers down her spine. Turning around to the direction of the alluring voice, she raised her eyebrows as she met eyes with the male. Out of all the twelve guys in the apartment, it had to be Kim Jongin!

 

 

 

“Like what you see?” he questioned, putting his arm against the wall as he leaned against it to expose his professionally sculpted torso.

 

 

 

The other looked up and stared right into his eyes, showcasing a grimace. “Go shave. Your armpit hair is showing,” Jina stated. She mentally grinned to herself as she saw the other bring the limb back down to his side in embarrassment and his confident demeanour changed to a sour expression.

 

 

 

What the hell is with his mood swings? Few hours ago, he’s as angry as a bull seeing red, and now he’s a flirt?

 

 

 

Jina looked at the male in disgust. She could faintly see his defined hip muscles which disappeared into the towel, almost as if they were tempting her to ogle at them.

 

 

 

Stooping down a little to match her height, he leaned in closer smirking, enjoying himself as he watched the various awkward faces she made as the space between the two grew smaller from inches to centimetres.

 

 

 

“Okay, okay, quit it. Flirting is my job, not yours,” snapped an unfamiliar voice. All of a sudden, the male in front of her, was suddenly yanked away by another. Looking up at her ‘savior’, she was quite surprised to see a guy wear so much eyeliner. She blinked at the new presence.  

 

 

 

Who the hell wears so much eyeliner? It seems like he’s wearing about twenty layers... Even Yuni doesn’t wear that much.

 

 

 

After scolding the other, he finally realised her company and apologised. He quickly bowed and held out a hand. “Sorry. I didn’t see you there. Hi, I’m Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun.”

 

 

 

“Also known as ByunTae,” muttered Jongin. His remark earned him a slap on the head from his hyung.

 

 

 

“Ignore him. We didn’t give you a proper welcome last time so please, feel free to make yourself at home.” His smile was almost blinding, so Jina decided to look away and observe the surrounding.

 

 

 

Jina did just that, and her gaze landed on the person she hated the most... but her reason for coming here was to give the laundry back so she had no choice but to approach him. “Well, here’s the laundry I took accidently. All clean and fresh. It’s on the house.”  

 

 

 

The other’s eyes widened in bewilderment. “On the house?! But-- I-- what... why?!” Jongin had no idea why the girl would do such a thing, considering how he treated her these past few days. In fact, he was surprised at the fact that she even came back to give this to him.

 

 

 

“Figured that it’s the right thing to do, after all... you guys did invite me for dinner. It’s a way of saying... thanks I guess...”   

 

 

 

Jongin took the bag without uttering another word, the initial surprise took him off guard.

 

 

 

The latter cleared to stop the awkwardness (but it didn’t really help) so she decided to resume asking what had happened in here to cause these males to laugh so much and two others... ‘paralysed’.

 

 

 

The males glanced at each other uneasily and a look of uncertainty flashed among the shirtless male’s pair of eyes. Spotting an evil gleam among Baekhyun’s brown orbs, Jongin knew what the other was about to do. With a beseeching look in the younger’s eyes, he nudged the elder, urging him to shut up and not tell the girl a word.

 

 

 

“No! Why can’t I tell her?” retorted Baekhyun shooting a look at the other male.

 

 

 

“No way I’m letting you tell her! I’ll tape your mouth if I have to.” The remark by Jongin earned him another slap from the elder.

 

 

 

“CHANYEOL! Help me!”

 

 

 

“Yeah?” A shot of auburn hair appeared in Jina’s face out of nowhere.

 

 

 

“Do you mind telling Jina here about the incident that happened today while I drag Kkamjong away... in case he interrupts?” Baekhyun asked in a sickly-sweet tone. “Oh yeah, Jongin, just make sure this doesn’t... you know.” With a sly grin, Baekhyun flicked the skin just above the towel on the younger’s side.

 

 

 

“Dude. Please. Don’t remind me of it,” Jongin whined, backing away and cringed at the memory.

 

 

 

“Show some respect and start using honorifics!” With a sudden change of tone, Baekhyun growled. Turning back to Jina, leaving no sign of the snarl in his voice, he apologised with a much more gentle tone. “I’m sorry about my dongsaeng’s behaviour, he can be very rude at times. Do continue Chanyeol.”

 

 

 

“Well, do you seriously want to know what happened here? It was a bit... disturbing...” Chanyeol said, sounding uncertain and eyed at the other two males doubtfully.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry! I’m sure I’ll be fine!”

 

 

 

“If you say so...” the doubtful look in the Happy Virus’s eyes vanished as it was replaced with a mischievous glint. “Well, it all started with this guy over here...” He slapped the younger male on his . As the palm made contact with his skin, he flinched, the tone sounding crisp and clear in the air.

 

 

 

Jongin growled, sending death glares at Chanyeol as the timbre hummed away in his voice box. “Hyung, not now!”

 

 

 

Chanyeol interrupted the latter by barking, “Queue the flashback!” and then proceeding to make embarrassing flashback sound effects while Baekhyun draped his arms across the latter’s dusky shoulders to pull him away. He said that it would ‘set the mood’.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

“JONGIN! WEEKLY IDOL’S ON!” In two seconds flat, said boy was in the living room, in front of the T.V watching the variety show intently. With a towel wrapped around his waist (probably the same one Baekhyun used to traumatise the hell out of him), water dripped from the tips of his rat-tail like soaked locks and trickled down his bronze tinted back, finally being absorbed by the rectangular, fluffy cloth.

 

 

 

“Weekly Idol’s on. Finally!” Baekhyun sighed and brushed past the teen on the couch and sat down next to him with his legs perched up on the table.

 

 

 

Deciding to join the other two, the rest of the ten males began to quarrel and fight for a seat on the settee. The pair remained undisturbed and continued to watch the show despite the noise that occurred next to them.

 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter