Tired...

가자! Let's go!

As I rubbed my eyes sleepily, I woke to the beautiful scenery. It's the sea!!! Channie's heaaaavy head is resting on my shoulders with his arms around my waist, no wonder I felt so uncomfortable! I his hair lightly as I looked at him... *getting really comfortable sleeping on me huh?*

''Hnnnnnngghh~'', He whined as he snuggled and laid his head down on my lap making himself even more comfortable. *yah! gongchanshik... are you some kind of cute furry animal!* I was playing with his hair when he suddenly turned around and kissed my hand, smiling cheekily at me. 

''Channie-ya.. not getting up? We can already see the beautiful deep blue sea from here!!! We're reaching soon~''

''Hnnnng... -whining- I want to rest somemoreee, it's not everyday I get to rest on your lap!''

''Okay~ I'll wake you up in a while...''

He kissed my hand again and held it tightly for the rest of the bus ride. *aish,.. how cute...*

- 30mins later -

''Baby~ Wake up! We're here already!'', Gongchan said as he shook me lightly trying to wake me up. 

''Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwww... Tired!''

''Come on, we gotta get off the bus now! 빨리(ppalli)!'', he pulled me along as I dragged my feet off the bus. 

''Looks like sleepyhead is acting like a spoiled brat now ㅎㅎ~''

We walked to our hotel and channie went to get our room keys from the counter while I sat on the sofa in the lobby.

Suddenly... 

''Hey princess, finally awake?''

''Yah! Theif! How could you kiss me when I'm sleeping!''

''ㅋㅋㅋ~ too bad! you kept falling asleep! Let's go! I got our room keys already.''

- at our room - 

Hahahahaha!!!!! Gongchan was like a bunny plunging into the bed immediately after putting down his bags. 

''The bed is so comfy!!! Come overrrrr~''

''eeeww.. you're sweaty! get off the bed!'' 

He grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed (ehhh?!), hugging me tightly...

''It's really hot right now.. stop hugging me~''

''Shhhh... How I wish time could stop right now... I just really really love you..''

''I love you too.'' I kissed him on the cheek and got off the bed. 

''Yah! That's sneaky!'', his face flushed.

''Hahahaha, payback for kissing me when I was sleeping! What? Were you so shocked that I kissed you?''

He frowned at me, ''You're so dead!''. He threw me onto the bed and mounted himself on top of me. Even before I could say even speak, he went straight for my lips and kissed me passionately. We went on and on for several minutes till I pushed him away as I gasped for air. 

''Are you crazy?! How long were you going to kiss me?'' 

''Kiss you till you're crazy.''

I hit him on his chest and got off the bed as I said to him while covering my flushed face with my hands, '''hurry up! let's go to the beach already! the day's short you know''.

''Not until you pull me off the bed''

Urghh... what is he? A little kid?! I held onto his arms and tried to pull him up as he pulled me over again and entered his tongue into my mouth as he kissed me. He pulled away from the kiss and got up as went to get his daypack and the things he prepared for the date.

''Jagiyahhh~ why are you still sitting down on the bed? aren't you supposed to get ready already? or do you need me to help you change into your bikini? I'll gladly help you with it...'', he said while back facing me.

''sssshut up you ert! I'm already wearing my bikini underneath!'' *he's so annoying*

''then take off your blouse and shorts already...'', he said, as he took off his shirt revealing those y abs...

Looking over at me, ''why? too shy to take them off?'', he teased.

Being fed up with his teasing, I sat him down on the bed facing me as I stood in front of him and stripped down to my bikini. He shifted his gaze away from me and I realized, he was getting embarrased while his ears turned really red. While trying to , I sat on his lap as I tied my hair into a ponytail and tried all ways to get him to look at me. He then hooked me up by the waist and went to his bag as he took out a plain white shirt and he made me wear it.

Covering his red face with his hand, he stuttered a little, ''d-don't.. let other guys see you like that''

Feeling really embarrased with him now, I gave him a really tight hug and held his hand as we got our stuff and headed out... to the beach!