To the beach~☆.。.:*・

가자! Let's go!

Gongchan's POV

Ahhh... I'm finally free from work!!! Here comes my two days of ''holidays'' that I get to spend with my baby~ I'm so nervous and excited ㅋㅋ!!! we're going to spend the night together ^^* I can't wait to see her but I bet she's running late again... *jagiyah, we're gonna miss the bus if you're really late you know* Aigoo, I should've gave us a morning call earlier..

*buzzzzz* My phone lit up as I received a new text. -Channie~ I'm reaching soon, sorry that I made you wait again!! ㅠ  ㅠ -

Aishhh! This girl... really...

Your POV

Crap! I'm late again! I should've woke up earlier to prepare myself (┳Д┳)... I'm sweating so much now,... 

Ah! Channie's right there! I waved excitedly at him, trying to get his attention away from his phone as he turned his focus to me. He's so cute dressed up in his striped shirt and teal shorts and he looks really manly carring that bulky sports bag... Without any second thoughts, I ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

Gongchan's POV

Feeling like there was something jumping around trying to catch my attention at the corner of my eyes, I looked up. Little ms late has finaaaallllllly arrived! Hahaha she is like a little puppy jumping and smiling so widely at me. All of a sudden, she came running towards me and hugged me tightly not wanting to let go. 

''Yah! Who said you could hug me after being late for 15mins?'', I teased. She stared up at me with an innocent look, ''Jagiiiiiiiii~ 미안해(mianhae)~~~ I just miss you so much so I couldn't help myself from hugging you.'' she said as she hugged me even more tightly... (aww)

Just then, the bus arrived~ ''______-ah, stop hugging me. We've got to get on the bus now..'' She pouted her cheeks immediately as her eyebrows frowned. Keke,.. her angry face is so cute! She helped me settle the bus fees as she boarded up the bus first. Ahhh.. What a helpful girlfriend~

As we settled down in our seats, I asked(just to ), ''why are you frowning?''. She whined softly as she snuggled in my arms and rested her head on my shoulders, ''cause... I had to let go of you.. I want to hug you more~~''. *she really knows how to drive me crazy*

Your POV

Aish... This gongchanshik! Trying to tease me again. I want to hug him forever and I won't let go!! His embarrassed face is so cute!! I really missed him so muchhhhhh~~ But...... I had to let go of him as the bus arrived already. Geezeeeeeeee! How annoying! >:((

Whatever, I'll use this chance to do some ageyo and be pampered by him today as I hugged his arms tightly, resting my head on his shoulders~ ^  ^

Author's POV

As ________ fell asleep on gongchan's shoulder, gongchan stared lovingly at his baby's face and kissed her forehead. Soon, he fell asleep too and their long bus ride went on peacefully~