It's the way you are dressed

Little Black Dress

Part 2/2

Flashback

Minzy plastered her face to the glass window of the shop as soon as she saw the dress. dropped open and her eyes sparkled, she just couldn’t stop looking at it.

“Bommie Unnie come look!” Minzy beckoned waving her hand in the general direction of where she thought her Unnie would be, still unable to peel her eyes away from the dress. When Bom didn’t arrive at her side she felt the worry beginning to creep in.

“Bommie Unnie……BOMMIE UNNIE?” She called as she turned in circles trying to locate her Unnie. Her eyes finally settled on the object of her desire that was standing around 20 metres away completely laden down and tangled up in her shopping bags. Minzy Sniggered to herself, she could never understand how her Unnie could buy so many clothes, shoes and bags and where the hell did she store them all! By the time Minzy stopped laughing and made her way over to Bom their manager was already untangling Bom and taking some of her bags.

“Unnie come on……….come look at this……….I have to show you this dress” She took Bom’s hand and dragged her along behind her. She came to a screeching halt before colliding with the display window.

“See isn’t it amazing?!” Minzy asked her eyes once again firmly locked on the dress.

“Yes it is, let’s go inside so you can have a proper look and maybe try it on!”

Minzy smiled brightly and allowed Bom to lead her into the shop. The shop assistants bowed and greeted Bom enthusiastically as Bom often shopped here.

“Nice to see you all again, this is our Maknae Minzy, she was admiring one of your dresses” Bom said as she pushed Minzy out a little in front of her. The assistants bowed again in greeting and one spoke to Minzy

“Nice to Meet you, Bom-ssi has talked about you a lot” Minzy felt her heart pick up its speed knowing that Bom talked about her to others.

Bom nodded her head enthusiastically “Our brilliant Maknae deserves to be talked about!” Minzy could now honestly feel the blush slowly creeping its way up her neck and settling into her cheeks. She cleared quickly and pointed at the dress in the window

“Do you have any more of these in stock?”

One of the assistants showed Minzy and Bom over to where the dresses were hung and then left them to decide which size Minzy needed. Once the dress was picked Bom brought Minzy over to where the fitting rooms were and sat down in the arm chair waiting for Minzy to come out and show her what it looked like.

“Unnie I think it’s a bit too small, it looks rather tight on me!” Minzy whined from behind the curtain of the fitting room. Bom giggled to herself; Minzy was forever dressed in baggy, boyish clothes but now that she was getting older she was beginning to want to show off her figure but sometimes she didn’t know what was appropriate or not.

“Just come out Minzy and let me see, I’ll help you decide if it’s appropriate or not”

Minzy huffed and slid the curtain back little by little until Bom could see her properly a little embarrassed to be dressed like this in front of someone she really liked. Bom jaw nearly unhinged itself when she saw Minzy, she no longer looked like the young girl she had become so fond of over all these years, she had cared for her for so many years but failed to notice how grown up she had actually become.

“Wow!” Bom breathed out, momentarily stunned and unable to refocus her attention. Minzy’s hands flew up to cover her face to hide how utterly overwhelmed and mortified she felt with Bom giving a reaction like that. Bom quickly re-gathered her thoughts and her eyes turned into crescent moons as she smiled at her beloved Maknae

“Maknae” Bom whined out slowly and ruffled the younger girl’s hair. Minzy’s fingers spread apart slowly to only reveal her eyes that clearly portrayed a nervous look in them. Bom giggled at only Minzy’s eyes peeking out at her.

“Come here!” Bom commanded and grabbed Minzy by her elbow as she was still refusing to remover her hands from her face. They arrived in front of a full length mirror and Bom placed Minzy dead centre before stepping aside.

“For God sake Minzy take your hands down and look properly!” Bom huffed after a few seconds of Minzy standing there doing nothing. Minzy’s hands crept away from her face and settled at her sides. She turned to the left and right surveying herself in the mirror and then turned her eyes to Bom in question

“Well what do you have to say Unnie?” She asked and in a whole load of hair and held it in in anticipation of what Bom was going to say.

Bom was thoughtful for a moment and then she stepped in behind Minzy and placed her hands on her shoulders

“Minzy-Ah I think you look phenomenal in this dress, the dress is a perfect fit, see how it hugs your hips just right” Bom said as her hands slip down over Minzy’s waist and stopped on her hips. The breath Minzy had been holding flew out of the moment Bom’s hands connected with her waist and she felt a shiver ripple right through her body when they began to move and stop on her hips. All Minzy could do was nod.

“And see how it shows off how flat your stomach is?!” she asked again as her hand crept from Minzy’s hip and slid across to caress her stomach. Minzy felt her knees going weak but she didn’t want to show Bom how much she was affecting her so she stepped forward a bit out of Bom’s embrace and pretended to be looking at herself more closely in the mirror.

“Hmmmmmmm………I really do like it, Unnie will you check the price on the tag……I can’t reach it” Minzy asked her arms flailing around as she tried to grip the tag.

“Its $500” Bom replied and within seconds Minzy turned 180 degrees to face Bom with a look of horror on her face

“$500?........$500……that’s well that’s just unbelievable!” Minzy spluttered out and turned dejectedly to look at herself once more before she traipsed back to the changing room yanking the curtain across its rails a little more aggressively than needed.

Bom sauntered back to her chair and then whispered to Minzy

“You can afford it Minzy, just buy it, and treat yourself for once!”

The curtain screeched open a little and Minzy’s head poked out with a serious glare aimed right at her Unnie

“$500 on a dress, are you serious Unnie……I cannot justify paying that much for a dress that I will probably wear only once…my decision is final! She pointedly replied and whipped the curtain closed again.

END OF FLASHBACK 

That Evening

Minzy was looking at the dress that was hanging on her door and automatically a smile spread across her face, she couldn’t believe her Unnie had spent this amount of money on her and on something that she had wanted so badly. She pulled her robe tightly around her and opened her door and yelled down the corridor

“Unnie?.......Bommie Unnie will you come here and do my make-up please?!” there was a moment of silence and then there was a crash and a string of profanities erupted from Bom’s mouth as she stumbled out of her room

“Aigoo I think I should clean my room I just tripped over a mountain of clothes!” Bom groaned as she hobbled her way to Minzy’s room. Minzy sat down at the bottom of her bed and Bom pulled up a chair so she was sitting right in front of her

“Do you want me to use the new make-up ChaeRin and Dara got you?” Bom asked as her eyes inspected all the make-up that was laid out on the bed. Minzy nodded her head in agreement and Bom started her work.

Minzy tried her best to not let her mind get carried away with Bom being so close to her, But with her being only centimetres away it was proving a very difficult feat for her.  Her mind kept drifting off to how easy it would be to just lean forward and capture Bom’s perfect looking lips in a kiss and how amazing it would be if Bom kissed her back. She felt her heart being to flutter at the thought and her skin began to heat up.

“So Minzy-Ah what should I wear to your party?” Bom asked as she gave one last blow on Minzy’s eye-shadow and tapped her on the nose to signal she could open them.

“Ummmmmm I don’t know Unnie whatever you want to….you look great in whatever you wear” Minzy replied and then internally chastised herself for adding on her ridiculous flattering remark at the end.

“Aigoo Minzy what a charmer you are” Bom replied and winked at the young girl as she stood up and smoothed out her clothes

“Alright I’m going to find something to wear, let me know when you are dressed and we can take some pictures of us before we go to get Dara and ChaeRin for the party!” and with that Bom sauntered out of the room.

Minzy wiggled her way into her dress and slid on her heels. She walked over to her mirror and surveyed herself in it. She smiled brightly; Bom had given her dark smoky eyes that accentuated her features perfectly and gave her a really mysterious kind of look, a light blush had been swept across her cheeks giving her apple looking cheeks and a red lipstick had been applied lightly and smoothly to her lips.  She slipped on the new jewellery Dara had bought her and gave herself one more once over in the mirror. She was no longer the young Maknae that had begun her journey to become a star all these years ago she was now Minzy the young adult and badass dancer of 2NE1. She was so excited to see what Bom was wearing and to get to her party that she went running down the corridor and collided with Bom’s door, she hammered on it loudly

BOMMIE UNNIE I’M READY, COME ON…….COME ON I DON’T WANT TO BE LATE TO MY OWN PARTY!!”

She heard Bom laughing from the other side of the door

“YAH Minzy-Ah settle down your party isn’t for another hour and a half, give me 10 minutes I’ll be ready then!”

Minzy stalked off to the living-room and sat down on the couch her mind wandering again to what Bom might be wearing; was she going to be in one of her signature short dresses that would show off her incredible legs, or one of her backless tops that showed of her smooth back paired with her short shorts or maybe a pair of her tight skinny jeans with sky-high heels and a flowing top the options were never ending and Minzy was losing her cool with every passing minute that she allowed her mind to whirl through Bom’s clothing choice.

She heard Bom’s door open and the familiar sound of her heels clicking along the wooden floor. Minzy stood up to greet Bom as she stepped into the room. Bom as per her usual self struck a few different poses so Minzy could admire the dress she was wearing.

“Well what do you think Minzy-Ah do you like my dress? Is it good enough for your party?”  Bom asked stretching her arms out in a “Look at me I’m fabulous” kind of way.

Minzy honestly felt heart palpitation in her chest, she had never seen Bom look so y and beautiful before, she felt like she was winded and couldn’t get any air into her lungs no matter how hard she inhaled. Bom’s eyes narrowed at Minzy’s strange behaviour and started to walk closer to her to see if she was ok. Minzy’s hand flew up in a signal to stop Bom from approaching and she halted mid step.

“Please just give me a minute!” Minzy exhaled out her eyes closing so she could refocus her thoughts and get control of her body.

“Minzy what’s wrong are you ok?” Bom asked and Minzy’s heart sank as she heard the concern in her Unnie’s voice.

“You don’t have any idea do you?!” Minzy asked still unable to look at Bom, she was beginning to get agitated at keeping her feelings bottled up, it was like an itch under her skin that couldn’t be scratched, the longer she let it persist the more insane it was driving her. It caused a lot of stress and she wondered if it would just be easier to tell her and try and power through whatever fall out that would occur.

“Minzy I’m confused what are you talking about?!”

Minzy’s eyes flew open pinning Bom with an intense gaze and she felt her heart clench at the thought of what she was about to do, how could she be so damn oblivious to the effect she had on her, had she honestly never felt her heart beating strongly when she hugged her, did she not see the Goosebumps that erupted on her skin whenever her breath fanned out across her skin when they were sitting cuddled up on the couch, did she really never see any of the signs.

“You’ve never seen it? Are you damn blind?!” She yelled her voice echoing around the apartment her infamous temper clearly on show. Bom took a step back, she had witnessed Minzy’s temper before but it had never been directed at her and she was so surprised that Minzy had talked to her like that.

“Sorry…….I’m sorry it’s just…” Minzy muttered trying desperately to cool herself down and explain to Bom in a more coherent way exactly what she was feeling

 “Bom I have……No I need to tell you something” Minzy urged the words out of and slowly approached Bom. It felt like she had been shot when Bom took a step back away from her, it hurt so bad that she had scared Bom.  She approached Bom more cautiously and Bom continued to walk back until there was nowhere else to go and her back collided with the wall.

Minzy took Bom’s hands and held them tightly “Bommie Unnie I’m so sorry I scared you, it’s just this drives me totally insane I don’t know how to deal with it…..please please forgive me?”

Bom’s expression softened at Minzy’s sincere apology and how tenderly she was looking at her and holding her hands, in that moment she knew Minzy would never really hurt her or do anything purposefully to scare her

“Do you want to explain to me what is going on Minzy-Ah?” Bom gently probed, testing the waters with Minzy

“Bommie Unnie every minute of every day you literally consume all my thoughts, you are beautiful, kind, intelligent, an amazing singer, a terrible dancer and for the past three years you have been the sole occupant of my heart………I think I…..No I know that I love you!” It felt like an immense weight had been lifted off her shoulders as she had finally confessed her biggest secret but then the terror set in when Bom remained silent.

“Kiss me!” Bom blurted out and Minzy thought she had heard wrong

“What?” Minzy asked she wanted to make she that she had honestly heard what Bom had just said

“Kiss me……I need to know what I feel is actually what I feel!” Bom answered

Minzy cracked a small smile, the moment she had been longing for for so long was about to happen and Bom was actually asking for it to happen. She leaned forward and rested her hands on the wall either side of Bom’s head and whispered

“Are you sure?” she didn’t wait for Bom’s reply as the anticipation was killing her and she couldn’t wait another second, she crashed her lips into Bom’s with all the passion, love and sincerity she could manage. She felt Bom smile against her lips and her heart took flight once again. Bom pulled away and allowed her eyes to wander over Minzy’s body

“You know it was this dress that first made me question my feelings for you and its funny how you’re wearing the dress again when I now know exactly how I feel about you!”

Bom leaned back up to captures Minzy’s lips again this time in a more heated kiss. Minzy felt her insides turn to mush and a shiver rip right through her body from her head to her feet when Bom’s tongue darted out and the seam of her lips and her longs nails slowly dragged up the exposed skin of her thighs. Bom heard Minzy’s breath hitch, felt her lips part on a sigh and took advantage, she kept the kiss slow and cautious, not wanting to push her. When Minzy’s lungs burned in need of oxygen she pulled away; cheeks flushed and heart hammering in her chest

“I need to buy more little black dresses if this is how you react when you see me in them” Minzy quipped as she gazed happily at Bom

“A girl can never have too many little black dresses!” came Bom’s cheeky reply 

 

 

 

I hope you enjoyed the story and I'm sorry for the delay but I have been busy with College work!!!!! Thank You kindly to everyone who read it *Hugs all you readers