Here is your present

Little Black Dress

This is going to be a two part story so her is the first part.....I really hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to comment and let me know what you think :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

part 1/2

Minzy stretched out her lithe limbs as she lay in her still darkened room with the duvet tucked tightly under her chin. She groaned when she heard and felt her ankle click, it was a sign of what she had put her body through yesterday; She had danced for eight hours straight and then spent two hours in the gym working off her frustration. The pain she was feeling now was an unforgiving consequence and sign that she had pushed her body to its limit. She stretched out her legs again and a slow, low hiss escaped her lips as the burning and stabbing sensation of a cramp shot up her leg.

“Too far, way too far” Minzy muttered to herself as she scolded herself internally for working her body so hard. She began to massage her leg slowly to relieve the insane cramp that had now taken over her whole leg. She flopped back onto her bed feeling the soft mattress connect with her back, blowing out a frustrated stream of air but then she stopped and a small smile began to creep across her features.

“It’s my Birthday!!” She whispered gleefully to herself. So many possibilities of what she could do now that she was of legal age began to form in her mind ~ I can now drink alcohol, go to clubs, vote and according to my dad I can have a boyfriend but I think Papa YG might have a serious problem with that~

She was shocked from her thoughts when she heard her door collide with the side of her bookshelf a sign someone had pushed the door open too hard. Her skin prickled in fear momentarily and she had to force herself to turn her head to the side and drag her eyes away from the ceiling where they had fixed themselves out of panic. She let out a shaky breath as the fear evaporated from her body when her eyes connected with an oh so familiar pair of sparkling eyes that were eye-smiling back at her.

“M.I.N.KIWA” she heard the beautiful voice ring out in her room. Her brain snapped back into action as she understood what exactly was about to happen, she did her best to clamber out of her bed but it was too late; within an instant Bom’s body came crashing down on top of her knocking ever last bit of air from her lungs. She gasped partly from the jarring force and partly because now her face was only centimetres from Bom’s cleavage. She felt her face begin to heat up and prickle with a blush that deepened in colour with every millisecond that passed.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ero Minky!!” Bom yelled happily. Minzy’s mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water…….speaking of water suddenly felt like the Sahara desert, and she felt like she needed water to flush the words right out of . “T….Thank you Un….ahhh” Minzy moaned as Bom began to move to try and make herself comfortable and in the process her knee momentarily pushed up between Minzy’s thighs. A shiver ran right through her body and she bit down hard on her lower lip to prevent another moan from escaping out of .

“Oh Minzy-Ah sorry did I kneel on you?!” Bom asked with genuine concern flooding her features as she finally settled down sitting shoulder to shoulder with Minzy. Minzy was embarrassed that her body had reacted so strongly to Bom’s misplaced knee and managed to stammer out some kind of coherent answer

“No just a cramp in my leg, Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday Unnie” It wasn’t a complete lie; she could still feel a slight twinge in her leg.

Bom’s eyebrows knitted together in concentration but within seconds her features lit up again and she bounced up onto her knees.

“Oh no our dancing queen can’t have a cramp in her leg especially on her birthday……first part of your present; I’ll give you a massage”

Minzy’s eyes widened to the size of saucers as she spluttered over her words

“No Unnie……It’s……Really….No…..Its ok!” she put up a good fight to keep the duvet covering her body but in the end she lost the battle when Bom levelled her with a fierce glare and accused her of being a disobedient Maknae.

“Minzy-Ah relax, it’s your birthday the three of us are her to cater to all your needs for the day!”

Bom’s fingers began to slowly and smoothly massage Minzy’s leg working out every single muscle. A content sigh dripped from her lips but no sooner had the content feeling settled it was shoved aside by a now burning heat that was beginning to flow out from the skin under Bom’s hands. Minzy couldn’t help her breath from hitching every time Bom’s hands fluttered over her thighs. The muscles in her thighs began to twitch involuntarily under Bom’s wandering hands. Minzy closed her eyes and silently willed the arousal in her body to calm down. She had crushed on Bom for almost three years now and had for the most part kept it very well hidden. She knew she had absolutely no chance with Bom, she was a realist; Bom flirted with men, had dated men and knew how to get and keep their attention. Every man that had ever looked at Bom practically drooled all over themselves and it appeared Bom enjoyed the attention; not in a creepy way but it cemented in her mind that she was still good looking. Minzy presumed the extra attention Bom paid to her  was because they were close and because she felt a responsibility to care for the youngest but sometimes she’d let her mind mull over certain occasions that she thought slightly crossed the line.

Minzy shakily pushed Bom’s hands off her thigh

“Thanks Unnie, but really my leg is ok now!” Bom pouted her lips which made Minzy giggle “Fish lips Bommie Unnie is so cute…..Aigoo!” she joked and poked Bom’s cheeks. Bom’s eyes turned into crescent moons as she beamed at Minzy

“Do you want your present Maknae?” Bom asked as she patted Minzy lightly on the head. “YES…..Yes” Minzy burst out.

Bom rolled onto her tummy and shifted the top half of her body off the bed so she could fish around under it.

“You hid my present under my bed?!” Minzy asked in disbelief. “I hid it when you were at the gym; I knew you would be too tired when you got back to actually go on a present hunt!” Bom answered as she continued to move everything around under the bed.

Again Minzy’s heart began to hammer around in her rib cage threatening to break through its restraints. The only visible parts of Bom now where her but and legs which seemed to go on for days!! Anyone with half a brain would know that these two parts of Bom were just like……WOAH! Minzy’s brain went into overdrive; images that she knew were inappropriate to be thinking about your Unnie began to collect in her mind.

“Minzy-Ah help me back up!!” Bom whined as her legs flailed around on the bed. Minzy thought she should take a photo because this was just too funny but she pulled herself together long enough to help Bom back up. She burst out laughing because Bom’s face was now the same colour as her hair; all the blood had rushed to her face from hanging over the side of the bed for that long.

“YAH” Bom yelled and narrowed her eyes in annoyance. Minzy quickly clamped shut knowing better than to mess with a pissed off Bom. “Here” Bom squeaked and shoved a box under Minzy’s nose smiling brightly.

Minzy ripped the wrapping paper off at the speed of light and lifted the lid off. Her cheeks tinted pink

“Unnie really this is too expensive!” she spoke as she pulled out the present and held it up in front of herself. She looked up and locked eyes with Bom and smiled gratefully.

“It’s not a problem; you only turn of age once, and what every girl who is turning of age needs is a little black dress! And when you tried it on a couple of weeks ago when we were out shopping you looked AMAZING and I could tell that you really wanted it so I bought it for you, will you wear it to your party?” Bom asked shyly.

“Unnie you really are the best, I love it and of course I’ll wear it tonight” and she flung her arms around Bom to hug her tightly.

“Brilliant now I’m going to go make your favourite breakfast and then we’ll go up to ChaeRin and Dara” Bom stated happily hopping off the bed and sauntered out of the room.

 

Minzy collapsed on the bed and allowed her mind to wander back to when they had been out shopping and tried the dress on.