Chapter 3

I'm a WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

If you have any questions,you can ask me..

end of flashback

"hmmm..." LuHan concentrated at his own writing..He's trying to write down on the paper by holding a pen (with slightly weird way of holding it ..)

"Its..Its done.."LuHan said to Yuri..

"It's not right! Something's wrong! Looks like you're writing hieroglyphics!" 

"Do it again! At least make them look like chinese characters!" Yuri strictly comment on LuHan handwriting.

"Do you understand what it mean? (Yuri asked about the words that being write down by LuHan earlier..It's "Prime minister" that being write by him.. ^^)

"Prime Minister is the greatest person in South Korea..It is our civic obligation to pay consumption taxes.." LuHan answered

"Good! You got the meaning right! (Yuri's heart:You should be at the level of elementary school students..--' ) "

Now, I'm working hard to train Luhan to be a decent human being..

Recess

"A teenage boy being raised by a wolf..If not the case,It's really difficult to understand his behaviour.." SooYoung (Yuri's friend) said.. She's sit beside Yuri on the bench while looked at LuHan's direction,he's infront of the rabbit cage..

"Look..He must be fantasizing the KFC as a rabbit when he eats.."

Suddenly JongSuk appeared..

"Hey,Yuri-ah! What's this? What's goin' on?Why are you covering for that guy?!" He showed the message that seh received from yuri's before..

(message content: Don't tell anyone that Luhan is a wolf boy! We will never be friends again if you do so..)

"But,if word got out that he raised by a wolf, people at school will freak out for sure..It's gonna become a horrible event...Even I've already told Sooyoung.."

"Why give him special treatment?! Tutoring him one on one like a tutor?" JongSuk unsatisfied..

"Not fighting the ual harassment,It would be impossible for the old Yuri that I know.."

"It's because-"

"You like him?" Jongsuk cutted Yuri's word..

"eeehhh???" she's seem surprised.

"How's that possible? Stp the nonsense!" Yuri shout at JongSuk..

"Indeed! I thought he was not like other teenage boys when I first got to know him. But I later found out that he was not like that." 

Meanwhile,Luhan already finished his KFC and start staring at the rabbit in the cage..

"(Yes..My first love..) Is a weirdo raised by a wolf.. Absolutely,no way! "

"that's right! Impossible! I'm relieved.."JongSuk felt okay now..

"Hey.."SooYoung called Yuri

"Damn! he want to do something to the rabbit.."SooYoung point out at LuHan who's holding the rabbit whilst his stomach growls..

"Ah!! Wait!" Yuri ran to LuHan

"You can't eat the rabbit..Here,you can have my lunch.."Yuri offers to him..

"There's no way I would have a crush on him.."

*jump*

"Ah! It ran away! The rabbits here run so fast!" 

Yuri tried to catch it..But failed..

Meanwhile,LuHan hide silently behind the bushed..when the rabbits jumps infront of the bush,he caught it.

"You really are a wolf boy..Jumps out from the bush to catch the target.."

"It can't be..Because..he's a wolf boy.."

"How do I put this.."

"Nah..You can give the rabbit to me.Good boy. Ok? You can't eat it.."Yuri warned him..LuHan looked at Yuri's while his hand still grab the rabbit

"......you're more of an animal than a boy."

Unexpectedly,LuHan ran away while holding the rabbit..

"Wahhh!! "Yuri's in despair..

"You see..He's a total dog. Although he's a wolf.." (mean his act like when the owner asked to give the things back,they(dogs) ran away with it,,)

"Wait! Hey! give me back  the rabbit.."Yuri chasing him..

"Ah! Where did he go? He's not really planning to eat the rabbit,right?" Yuri wander to try looking for Luhan.

She's found him squatting down while hold up the rabbit..

LuHan just about open his mouth and tried to put the rabbit in it,then Yuri's shout

"DOn't!!!" Yuri ran and take it from LuHan's hand..

She's was on LuHan's body since she's ran so hard and tried to get the rabbit backs,it ends up that way..

"I-I got it.."Yuri's relieved that the rabbit saved..Just then,Luhan was laughing .

"Haha.." Yuri's face start to blushing after watched up-close LuHan's laughed face..

"He..He laughed.."

"Yuri-ah..I'm a human now..I won't eat rabbits." he finally stand up after Yuri's away from his body

"what? What!!? Is he poking fun with me!? " Yuri's thought

"The rabbit must taste good..But it's so cruel to eat it.." LuHan talked to the rabbit..

"Right! Rabbits are adorable..We can't eat them.." Yuri state out her statement

"Adorable?" Once again,his stomach growls..

It's so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter