Chapter 2

I'm a WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I feel that all men are wolves who desires for women,"

"I'm brought up by wolves"

"Never thought that he's actually a wolves.."

Then again,how are wolves actually like?

Then again,at that time...

"Oh God,feels like a ferocious violent dog.." Yuri said as she's done reading a books that regarding to wolves..

"I feel that rabbit a best prey."

"ah.. could it be,he's eating a live rabbit?!" Yuri predict

"Oh God (cries)..Unbelievable,how is it possible..Doesn't that make him a real monster? so scart.. T^T" Yuri

Being brought up like that..Exactly,what kind of ideology??

* na eureurong eureurong eureurong dae 2X* (*Yuri's ringtone.. xD)

"eo? It's jongsuk.."Yuri pick up his call..

"Hello."

"Hello,Yuri..Are you alright? are you at home now? You left your bag in school..Then again,what happened just now?! Luhan knows how to walk on walls!? The whole school is talking about it.." Jongsuk said nonstop as it seems that he's concern about what happen to Yuri that afternoon..

Yes,I've personally experienced an unbelievable situation..

"Moreover,Yuri you.."

"Is it true that Luhan smell your ?! " JongSuk said whilst crying

"?!" Yuri face was so damned bright red..

Oh God..How did JongSuk know about it?!! ert ert!

"Hey,could it be true?!! Moreover I heard that that guy even went into the ladies?? The fellows from other class saw it with his own eyes.." JongSuk can't stop whining and rising his voice since  he's annoyed..

Yuri kept silence..

"I'm very worried about you..I'll go to Yuri's house now.."JongSuk last words make Yuri's turned off her phone..

*beep*

"ah!" JongSuk looked at his phone's screen as Yuri's end his calls.

Can't let down my guard for men just because he's a childhood friend!

"Why being worried have to come to my house?" Yuri covered his whole body with the blanket whilst laying on her bed.

Ah~Ah..Xi Luhan..Pure non-food system man,with no desires.. I still thought that I finally met my ideal man

Without Yuri realize,there's someone that hanging on top of her rooms window that now are sniffing over the window of her rooms..

Yuri was closing her eyes that time

Unfortunately,her windows didn't locked that he's eventually entered through it..Then,he hold up Yuri's with a bridal like and then jump out from one house roof to another one..(Yuri seem to be fell into a deep sleep)

Just about little more step,JongSuk will arrive at Yuri's house saw that LuHan took away Yuri by jumping on top of other's people house..

"Whats going on!" it feels like his jaw gonna drop soon.

"Hey Bastard! Where are you taking Yuri?! Yuri! Wake up!" JongSuk tries his best to shout eventhough it was higher than him

Luhan ignored it and moved nearer to the mountain far from yuri's house.

"Stay right there!" JongSuk used his last energy to shout but still doesn't give an effect to LuHan..

Night

Yuri finally opened her eyes.. 

" Oohhh~I had a dream of flying in the sky.."she said half-wake

Then,she's suddenly stood upon realize that room was not her..

"Ah! What is this place?!"

What kind of person use this room? Feels not super right..

Yuri eyes wander everywhere arround the rooms..there's a chair that lay on the floor..

At that time,somebody peek through the window beside the door..Yuri looks who's that.

Then she's found Luhan was stared at her..


Kyaaa!? He appeared..wolf~

"Hey~ what place is this? Let me out.." Yuri said which make him goes like this*(refer to pic)



He open a door and put down a full bucket of KFC since he thought that she was hungry,then closed it again..

"kentucky?"

Could it be fodder?! Thinking of feeding me with fodder,so that I'll get fat and when there's enough meat on me,you plan to eat me with your companions huh? I absolutely don't want this..Save me!

"I DON'T WANT!!"she tried to open the door as hard as she could but it seems the door is unlocked..But,her acction already spoiled the locked..

"I want to go home.."her eyes start teary..

"You can't" LuHan blocking her ways..

"Because I like Yuri so much.."his words make Yuri stared at him with a shocked expression..

"So,I brought you to my home.."

What's going on? Like..What's the meaning? Why did you make your own deciion to bring me here?! Moreover this is a man's room

"What a joke..Isn't this like a prison?! I want to make a police report!" Yuri scream her heart out

"HATEFUL! argh.." Luhan sudden scream while hold his head seems like he's in stress..

"eh?!Huh?" Yuri a bit shocked by seeing LuHan being like that..

"Yuri,whats the meaning of prison ?If I do something wrong,I wouldn't be able to go out again.."he had a miserable looks on her face..

Wait..wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter