Hyung? Cute? Not really.

I'm Cute, Aren't I?

All of EXO was currently fawning over one other certain member- Luhan. Said member had been dared to change his hairstyle into a more 'feminine' look. In short, there were little pink bows and clips on his blonde hair, and some parts of it were even tied to resemble a small ponytail. It didn't receive the humiliating response unlike when Kris did it, no, not at all. Everybody was busy pinching his cheeks and taking photos of him to change into their phone wallpaper.

All except Sehun. 

The magnae didn't have anything against Luhan- how could he, when Luhan was his favourite hyung? But he also didn't see the point why they had to act like fangirls over a full grown 23 year old man with Hello Kitty in his hair. He was content just watching from the side at how embarassed Luhan was, even if he was laughing. There was a certain awkwardness in his eyes and features.

"Sehun!" Kai hollered from the group. "Why aren't you joining us?"

Sehun merely chuckled, "I have plenty of photos of Luhan-hyung, and I think I can pass on this one."

Luhan turned to him with a look of gratitude, glad that there wouldn't be another person joining in his little 5 seconds (or, in this case, minutes) of shame. After a while, the other members of EXO quited down and he finally got some space to breathe. He quickly took off all the things in his hair and smoothed it down to it's original state.

"Well, now that that's done, let's continue!" Baekhyun clapped his hands and the other members found their original seating arrangement. They were in a circle on the floor, playing truth or dare at 2AM in the morning, because the next day was a free day, and they wanted to do something fun as a whole. Luhan made his way to Sehun's left.

He breathed a sigh of relief as he plopped down beside the red haired boy, "Glad that's over. I will never do anything like that again."

Sehun gave a little smirk, "Unless Tao gets to dare you again."

Luhan groaned, and lightly shoved the other boy's shoulder, before both of them burst into laughter. 

"Well, Luhan, you get to spin the bottle next," Chanyeol said happily, interrupting the both of them.

Luhan obediently did so, spinning the empty coke bottle. It landed on Sehun, making the rest of EXO cheer.

"Truth or dare, Sehun-ah?" Luhan said, smiling widely at the sight of the flustered Sehun.

"Da..." Sehun paused, eyeing his hyung's sudden happy reaction. "Truth. I choose truth."

Luhan pouted at the sudden change in decision, "No fun. Hm..."

"Ask him something embarassing!"

"Ask him something gross!"

"Ask him something sweet!"

Luhan laughed at the other member's suggestions, as Sehun tried his best to glare at those who suggested it (namely, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kai) but failed. 

"I can't do it, guys, I know almost everything about Sehun," Luhan said in the end, turning to Sehun with a bright smile. Sehun was about to smile happily in return, until Tao decided to shout:

"Can I ask him instead?"

Sehun's face was immediately filled with panic, "That's not allowed!"

"Actually," Kris smirked, taking the side of the EXO-M magnae, "it is."

Luhan shrugged, glancing at Sehun apologetically.

"Rules are rules. Go ahead, Taozi."

Tao grinned in triumph. He paused to think for awhile, before he snapped his fingers.

"I got it! Sehun, do you find Luhan cute?"

Sehun stared at him, before chuckling, "What kind of question is that, Tao? Ofcourse I don't."

An awkward silence filled the air, as every single EXO member turned to stare at Sehun. Each of them had disbelief in their faces, and even Luhan himself looked confused. Sehun noticed the sudden change in the atmosphere and decided to ask why.

"Why not?" Chen replied, confusion also in his features, "Sehun, have you even looked at Luhan? Like, really look at him?"

Sehun laughed, "Well, I am his roommate after all. So yeah, I'm pretty sure I have. Hyung has great looks, but he's not cute."

"Well, that settles it then," Luhan piped in a little too awkwardly. He flashed a smile to all the others, "Let's move on, shall we?"

It took a few more seconds before the other members shook out of their confused state, as each of them finally looked away from Sehun. How was Luhan not cute? The boy had the face of an angel, with his doe like eyes and soft looking lips. And really, those eyes of his could beat even Tao's aegyo if he used them properly. Maybe Sehun was immuned to it, being his roommate and all. Each of them found a good reason to understand what just happened, and went back to the gaming mood.

All except Luhan, who at this point, was figuring out how to get Sehun to think he's cute.

-

ABCD Speaks;

First chapter is up OuO

I think I'm gonna have fun writing about this XD