Couples First Encounter (Episode 1 of "We Got Married")

Son Naeun and Lee Taemin - We Got Married Couple

At the beginning of first episode of Taemin and Naeun's "We Got Married"  we see some familiar faces. Can you guess who? 

That's right! SHINee's Key answers the door to reveal a mailbox from "We Got Married" Key assumed that he was chosen to be apart of "We Got Married" and gives an acceptance speech to Taemin and Onew. 

Even though in the end Key isn't the one who is appearing on "We Got Married" but it's Taemin! 

Taemin draws his ideal girl who has double eyelids, chic, but pretty nose, and lips like cherries (It's a better drawing than I can do I will admit that)

Key suggests to Taemin that if the girl doesn't like him at first sight, he needs a talent. Taemin then goes and says that he doesn't have any talent (I think this is a lie) Key then suggests skinship as a plan of attack.

We catch a glimpse of his future on screen wife on the plane.

Taemin arriving at Jeju Island - the first picture indicates that he is nervous to meet his on screen wife and in the second picture we see him dirving to where he is meeting his wife. 

Naeun appears sitting in front of the window. In an interview she states that she is 20 years old (Korean age) Making her younger than Taemin

When Taemin arrives at the house he looks for his wife, noticing her sitting on the patio outside so he decides to sneak up on her. When she realizes he's there she appears to be scared and a little creeped out. 

Shortly afterwards Taemin asks her if she is his marriage partner and she replies "yes". He immediately responds by saying "cute cute" 

Taemin states that he thinks Naeun is pretty and that he has always thought she was. Taemin thought when Apink debuted that he thought she was the preetiest member in her group. Naeun stated that she was nervous and scared on the flight to Jeju Island but felt happy once she saw Taemin.

Taemin noticed Naeun's rosary ring. Naeun said that she received it from her mother because she is Catholic, just like Taemin. Taemin reveals that his baptismal name is Francesco and Naeun's is Marchella. 

The couple then exchanged their photo's that they drew. 

Naeun's drawing is much prettier than Taemin's and Taemin said that they should hang it up somewhere. The WGM panel notes that Taemin pays compliments well.

Taemin attempts to put Naeun's seatbelt on for her and fails, explaining that he has short arms. 

Taemin was informed in an interview panel that Naeun admitted to liking him.