{NEWS} Why were Taemin and Na Eun cast as 'We Got Married's new couple?

Son Naeun and Lee Taemin - We Got Married Couple

Ever since the confirmation of Taemin and Na Eun being the newest couple on "We Got Married" has been questioned by viewers and fans. The show's PD spoke up about why he chose Taemin and Na Eun to be the newest, and youngest couple on "We Got Married"

Hwang Kyo Jin PD revealed to 'Mydaily', "We were looking for a new on-screen couple who'd give off the vibe of a first love. We interviewed various celebrities, but out of them, Taemin and Na Eun who hardly have any dating experience, seemed the most suited, and they also have a lot of things in common."

"Specifically, when they were discussing the topic of love, Taemin talked about his elementary school days while Na Eun talked about her kindergarten days... They met during the first filming and exuded an innocent and fresh vibe. We ask that the viewers also watch over the new on-screen couple of Taemin and Na Eun with love."

(Source - http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/04/why-were-taemin-and-na-eun-cast-as-we-got-marrieds-new-couple-pd-reveals-his-reasons)

The couples first episode together would air on the 27th!