18

While finding my brother, I found...

Hello :3 I update again~ :) Heeeee.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nana met her 5 other friends, they were more like her slaves but evil as Nana. Their names are Eunji, Minha, Jiyeon, Hwayoung and Lizzy. Nana ordered Eunji and Minha to pour some flour on your body as you entered the classroom, while Jiyeon and Hwayoung are asked to make your desk and chair dirty so you couldn't study comfortably. As for Lizzy, she is asked to locked you up in the store. Nana smirked as she thinks that her plan would success. They decided to start doing their plan after recess today.

Today, you went to the rooftop to eat lunch as usual. But then, Lay entered the rooftop. He started chatting with you. You also talked to him about many things. Both of you enjoyed your recess time.

The wind suddenly got strong. You decided to wait a little until it has stopped. You felt your eyes getting itchy, so you rubbed it with your hands. Even after rubbing it, there's no difference. It's still itchy.

Lay noticed your itchy eyes so he started blowing your eyes to get rid of the dust. And now, finally you can felt the itchiness in your eyes has decreased. But both of you position is kinda weird. It made both of you felt awkward. Lay spoke.

"Uh, i'm sorry." He said and chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay. And thank you by the way." You said and smiled at him.

His heart skipped a beat upon seeing your goddess smile. But then the strong wind came again. You felt your hair lose and as you turned, you glasses fell. It's a good thing it didn't broke. You felt someone was staring at you and you just remembered that he was just next to you.

He stared at you. "You're beautiful." He said.

You blushed and said, "Thank you Lay oppa."

Both of you began chatting again. You also wore your glasses and tied up your hair back. Soon, the bell rang indicates the class has started. Both of you were in the same class so both of you walked together. You have forgotten about the girls who threaten you to stay away from all the EXO boys.

You walked in first before Lay, but as you entered, the flour was poured onto your body. You were too shocked of what had happened. Lay, who was behind you helped you to the toilet. In the toilet, you cleaned yourself up while Lay was waiting outside for you patiently.

As you finished, you walked out and approach Lay. His face looked worried.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Isn't obvious? Haha just kidding. Of course i'm alright." You said and chuckled.

"Haha that's good then." he answered.

"Did you saw who did it?" You asked him, curious.

"If i'm not mistaken, I saw Nana laughing like there's no tomorrow. Tch that girl." Lay told you.

"Hahaha you're kinda funny. Thanks anyway!" You chimmed.

"Well, let's get back to class? You wouldn't want to miss the lesson,right?" Lay said.

You smiled and nodded. Both of you headed to the class.

You entered the room and looked around the class, some of them were holding their laughters, some of them are studying, some of them are sending death glares and one person smirking at you. You shrugged it off and went to your seat.

As you arrived your table, you saw your table. It's very dirty. Many curse words on it. Even on chair. You just leave it like that and just focus on the lesson the teacher was teaching.

Finally, it's time for everyone to go home. Everyone headed home. You're kinda late because you had to put back your books at your locker. As you were about to close your locker, you saw a girl pulling your hair roughly. You looked at her, you don't really know her but you took a glance at her nametag. "LIZZY"

You wanted to scream but you noticed there's no one left.

"What do you want, Lizzy?" You yelled at her.

"I'm just doing my job. So to make it easy, shut up please. Hearing your voice makes me wanna throw up." Lizzy answered, annoyed.

"What are you doing?!" You yelled again. 

You were dragged into the school's store. She pushed you inside. She went in and pulled your hair. She slapped your cheeks. Finally, she locked you up inside the store. You were too helpless. You wanted to scream but no voice came out. You were too weak since you haven't fully recovered from all the bruises that Minah and her friends make. You only could shout for help for 2 times. But then, you out.

_______________________________________________________________________________

WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO HER? :O PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT^^