2

While finding my brother, I found...

Hope you like my second chapter ><

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You couldn't hold the closeness between you and Kris. Kris smirked again. You kicked his private area. You ran away from him, far far away.  You tried to look back at him and you saw him wincing in pain whilde holding his private area.  You felt relief but also felt sorry for him. You just scared that he might do anything to you.

Kris POV

"Yah! Aish, how could you run away just like that! Don't you know who am I? I'm the almighty Kris Wu. The handsome kingka in this school! How could you?! Aish, jinjja!" I yelled, but i didn't get any response from her.

*She might have hide somewhere* I thought.

*It hurts! Damn* I muttered under my breath.

"But she's pretty though. She have a round eyes" he thought and chuckled.

 

Your POV

"Phew, that was close!" I whisphered to myself.

"I'll just go to the library and study now, since my apetite has lost because of that jerk. Psh." I muttered.

 

No one's POV

/RINGGGGGGG/ The bell rings indicate that the recess is over. Everyone was heading to their own classes. Your next class is English. Just as soon as you enter the classroom, you saw Kris.  Kris saw you and smirked at you but you just rolled your eyes in response. You sat quietly at your seat.

"How can I not realize that the jerk is in the same class as me." she said softly, more like whispher.

But little did you know, someone misheard what you said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do comment^^ Silent readers, do subscribe :)

Sorry if it's bad and short :3