17

While finding my brother, I found...

Hello~ It's my free time, so i'll update ^^ Maybe it's time for them to know? XD

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Can I look at your necklace? Kai asked.

"B-but why?" You said.

Kai grabbed the necklace and scanned it. 

"Give it back!" You pleaded.

"Yah, where did you get this?" Kai asked.

"None of your business." You answered back coldly.

"Yah, i'm asking you a question!" Kai almost yelled.

"But i answered it already right? Now give me back." You said.

"Just answer me. PLEASE." Kai pleaded.

"No. Why would I? I thought you hate me." You answered.

"N-no it's not that i hate you. I just thought you do it on purpose." Kai explained and you soften.

"Okay then. What do you want to know?" You asked.

"Where did you get this?" Kai asked.

"From my parents." You answered flatly.

"Does anyone have this other than you?" He asked.

"My brother." You  answered, curious why are he asking you too many question.

"Where is he?" He asked again.

"Lost...." You said and frowned.

"You know what..." Kai said and he pulled out his necklace and showed it to you.

"Y-yahhhh! I-is that y-yours?" You asked and Kai nodded.

"So you're my sister?" Kai asked, he smiled widely.

"Maybe? Let's go and sit somewhere. Come on." You said and dragged him to the park. 

Both of you sat down on the bench. You guys started talking.

"Where's your parents?" Kai asked.

"Died in an accident. Yours?" You asked.

"Same." Kai asked, his eyes started to sparkle.

"If you're my brother, which part of me that i don't like being touched?" you asked, making sure.

"Your ears, am i right?" Kai said.

"And the reason?" You asked.

"You get tickle easily." Kai answered casually.

"Woah! So you're my brother?!" You answered, excited.

Both of you hugged each other and you shed some tears.

"Aw, my dongsaeng. Don't cry. I'm too happy~" Kai sang which made you giggle.

"I'm too happy~ Don't you know how much I missed you?" You said cheerfully.

"Me too~ Yah, you thought you're the only one?" Kai said and flicked your forehead.

"Yah!" You yelled at him then smiled.

"But how come you look a little different now?" Kai asked.

"Are you saying that i'm ugly?" You said, annoyed.

"No, what i mean is..uh, you know." Kai said.

You untie your hair and removed your glasses. Kai's jaw dropped upon seeing his own sister this beautiful.

"Yah, the fly is coming in your mouth if you don't close it now~" You said and chuckled.

"Fine fine. But woah, my sister really is pretty~" Kai said.

"Call me oppa from now on, alright? Remember, you found your oppa already." Kai said and smiled warmly at you.

"Arasseo, Kai Oppa! Eh wait, why is your name Kai?" You asked and blinked.

"Kim Jongin is my real name, but you called me Jonginnie oppa last time. It changed to Kai because the company wants to change it~" Kai explained and you nodded.

"Aw i see, but i can't believe it~ My oppa is a star, idol, a kingka~" You said and smiled to yourself.

"And my sister is a beautiful goddess!" Kai chimmed.

"Oh and yeah oppa, can we act like we don't know each other in school? I don't like attentions." You said and pouted.

"Aigoo, arasseo. Since you're so cute~" Kai said.

"I'll introduce you to all my friends later alright? Don't tell them anything yet!" Kai added and you nodded in response.

As time goes by, it was late night already. Kai walked you to your house.

(Kai doesn't know where your new house is actually. You moved into anew house after your parents' accident)

"Goodbye dongsaeng~ Take care. Oppa love you!" Kai said and kissed your forehead.

"I love you too oppa~" You said and hugged him.

"Oh yeah, i'm sorry for being rude earlier." Both of you blurted out at the same time. Both of you laughed. You went in and Kai went to his dorm back.

"Kai, why did you come back this late?" Suho asked, being the responsible leader.

"Aniya. I'm going to eat and go to bed later. bye hyung!" Kai said cheerfully.

"Arasseo." Suho answered him.

"Suho, what's wrong with Kai?" Kris asked Suho.

"Molla, mood changes." Suho said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow morning, you woke up early. You were too excited to go to school, same like Kai. You didn't forget to wear your nerd glass and tie up your hair. As you opened the door, you saw Kai standing in front near the gate. You locked the door and went to him.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" You asked him.

"Can't i walk with my dongsaeng?" Kai said and smiled sheepishly.

"Arasseo, good morning oppa~" You said and hugged him. He hugged you back.

Both of you walked together. As you reached the school, you walked separately. You didn't want people to give you death glares. 

You smiled at Kai and he smiled back at you. You headed to your classroom. 

Nana, the other Queenka of the school has witnessed you and Kai exchanging smile and clenched her fist.

"You wait for it, Kim Hana." she muttered under her breath.

She sent messages to her 5 other friends and telling them to do some things to you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Huffft~ Now, mission one accomplished XD Now, for Hana/You to find your love XD Sorry for this boring chapter >< Sorry no gifs :3