♥Dee’s Love Story ♥

♥♥♥♥My Best friend wedding ♥♥♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong and Dara are walking in the garden malking their way to their favourite hangout place.

“This is still here?” Jiyong asked in surprised as he saw the old Swing on the tree.

“ Yes Last year...there was talk of cutting down this branch.” Dara told him sadly. “ For 3 days, I cried, I went on hunger strike for 2 days and at last, Appa relented.” Dara brief the story remembering those tuff days.

“Why not let him cut it if he wanted to ?” Jiyong asked Dara.

“How could I...? You made this swing,” Dara told him

“ For hours we sat on this swing as we plotted our mischief.” Dara took her place on the swing reminding Jiyong the old days”.

.

.

 “Come, sit.” Dara patted the side were Jiyong used to sit.

“I hope it doesn't break.” Jiyong said.

“If it hasn't broken in all these years how can it break now? Come.” Dara told him as she insist him to take his place on the swing.

Jiyong took his seat.

“You see? An old relationship never lets you down.” Dara told him genuinely as she played with the rope of the swing. Jiyong was stunned with her words.

“Go on, shoot.” Dara told him.

“What...?”

“I know what's your tricky head is full of…..”

“Full of what?”

“Questions, countless questions. About him.”

“About whom?”

“About Youngbae, stupid. Who else? Everyone is asking about him

But I haven't told anyone anything Because I wanted you to be the first to know Youngbae... where do I begin?” Dara placed her head on Jiyong shoulder as she Beigin the story.

“Last year..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter