Date Night

Catch Me If You Can

All five agreed to what Jaejoong suggested. They were allowed to go on their dates, but the catch was to stake each other out.

“Last couple standing-“

“Gets a whole pizza to themselves for dinner?!” Malkom asked eyes wide and sparkling. If there was one thing this girl loved more than getting into trouble, it was food, which was probably why she got along with Changmin and Onew so well.

“Wins,” Jaejoong said finishing his sentence, “And Malkom you already ate a whole pizza yesterday.”

“What’s your point?” She asked causing everyone to laugh slightly.

Jonghyun stood up, walked over and ruffled the sitting girl’s hair, messing it up, “Well I guess I’ll leave first.” He said as Malkom fixed her hair again, “I’m supposed to meet Sungyo at the mall.”

Hearing her arch nemesis’s name made Malkom’s eye twitch a little, growling slightly.

“Wow, Jjong, you’re such a gentlemen,” Key mocked rolling his eyes, “You’re not even going to offer her a ride there?”

“She said she had some stuff to do and would meet me there,” He said carelessly as he threw a leather jacket on trying to hide his excitement, but his smile betrayed him.

“Later,” He said as he departed.

“I guess we should get going too,” Minho said standing up and walking towards the door.

“May the best team win,” Taemin said turning to Malkom and ruffling her hair the way Jonghyun had messing it up again.

“Thanks,” Malkom said as the hair covered her eyes, “We plan to.” she grinned.

Taemin let his hands fall on her shoulders as he looked deep into her covered eye almost as if saying: ‘I’m sorry.’

He then suddenly hugged her and held her for awhile.

Why must you make this harder than it already is?

When Taemin pulled away Malkom gave him a what-the--was-that-for look, but he just smiled and walked over to Minho who was waiting by the door.

“See ya later then!” Taemin said cheerfully returning to his normal self and disappearing into the hallway.

Malkom just stared after them before turning to a mischievous smiling Key and Jaejoong.

“You know what to do, Key.”

“Oh, I know what to do.”

“Make me proud.”

“And proud you shall be.”

“Oh lord, just kill me now,” Malkom whispered.

“You can die later,” Key said excitedly as he pulled Malkom out the door, ”Right now we’ve got to get you into some cute clothes!”

“Bye, Jae hyung!” Malkom said as the door closed behind her, “If I don’t make it, you were always my favorite hyung!”

---

“Are you coming out or am I going in there after you?” Key asked crossing his arms as he waited outside the fitting rooms.

“I don’t like it!” Malkom said on the other side of the door.

“Show me!” he said stomping his foot like a stubborn child.

“No!”

Before Malkom knew it, Key had picked the lock on the door and was inside the room.

“I should’ve never taught you how to do that.”

“Oh mah gawd!” Key said looking at the girl’s backside, ignoring her glares and comments, ”You actually have an . I’ve never noticed it under all those baggy jeans you wear.”

“Pssh, yeah and it’s still smaller than yours,” Malkom smiled back.

And then Key the most haunting words Malkom ever heard, “You just earned yourself a facial.”

---

Taemin and Minho sat next to each other in the dark loud room sharing a small bag of popcorn. Minho really had his mind set on watching the movie, but Taemin had something else in mind.

“Hyung,” The redhead whispered over the loud explosion.

“Ne?” Minho replied looking away from the screen just in time for his lips to meet the younger’s.

Taemin found himself on Minho’s lap with his hands behind the taller boy’s head and his tongue dancing against the others. Minho had his hands up Taemin’s shirt caressing his back and stomach.

“Mmm,” Taemin moaned for only Minho to hear as he grinded against . The redhead’s sounds and movements were starting to arouse Minho, but there was no way in hell if they were to make love would it be in a crowded theater.

It had to be somewhere special since it would no doubt be the first time for both of them. Or so Minho thought.

“Tae,” Minho said trying to hold back his own moans at the younger worked his magic, “W-we r-really shouldn’t be nnggggh d-doing this here. . .”

“Arasso, hyung,” Taemin whispered against Minho’s neck, “But for now let me leave you a promise of what’s to come.”

He pulled away so that he could and his neck. Minho knew that the wonderful sensation he was feeling was going to leave a mark.

---

“Where should we go next?” Key asked as he and Malkom drank their smoothies. He had successfully managed to make Malkom look like a girl by dressing her up so that she read I’m dirty but I’m not a complete ho.

As much as she hated to admit it, Malkom was actually having fun that is until she spotted 2 familiar figures sitting at the food court. Jonghyun was laughing like an idiot and Sungyo had her hand on his leg.  She suddenly leaned over to whisper something in his ear. Luckily Key’s attention was elsewhere.

She now had a very difficult decision to make. Either:

Win the stake out by not getting caught, which meant not interrupting Jonghyun’s date, which would lead to Sungyo getting closer to Jjong and being the that she is would end up seducing him, making him hers, then hurting him by throwing him aside like a piece of garbage

Or

Lose the stake out, somehow make this a Jonghyun and Key date, help them confess their feeling for each other, let them get married and adopt cute babies in which later she’ll probably have to babysit.

I hate babies, but I’ll take one for the team! Malkom took a deep breath as she decided to go with the latter.

---

“What are you doing?!” Sungyo shouted when she found herself in a janitor closet, sitting on a bucket being tied up with an extension cord.

Malkom allowed Jonghyun to see her, knowing he would boast about beating them. She then started up a conversation and somehow got Sungyo to go with her to the bathroom. Luckily the bathrooms were out of sight and had a custodial closet.

“It didn’t have to be this way. I told you to stay the away from Jjong, but you just wouldn’t listen.”

“Wow,” Sungyo sneered as she allowed herself to be tied up, “I wonder if you would’ve protected our oppas the way you protect these strangers maybe they would still be alive.”

“ you, Sungyo.”

“You seem to have gotten pretty good at ing people over haven’t you, Unnie?”

“Don’t call me that,” Malkom snarled tying the final knot, “I don’t have a sister.”

---

“Where’s Sungyo?” Jonghyun asked when he saw Malkom approach them alone.

“She had to leave.”

“Oh,” Jonghyun said his expression was so bland it was difficult to distinguish if he was relieved or pissed off,  so Malkom was just gonna go with confused.

“We should get going,” Key said wanting to continue shopping.

“You go ahead,” Malkom said quickly, “I thought I saw someone I knew somewhere back there.”

She placed her smoothie in Jonghyun hands.

“What’s this?” Jonghyun asked.

“Like Key said: It’s not a date without smoothies,” Malkom simply said before walking away.

“Excuse me, miss,” Jonghyun called out after her, “We’ve seem to lost our friend Malkom. You haven’t seen her around here have you?”

“She’s at your mom’s house!” Malkom shouted back sticking her tongue out.

Both Jonghyun and Key laughed, “A rose by any other name,” Jonghyun started.

“Would smell as sweet,” Key finished as they walked off in the opposite direction.

---

Malkom pulled out her phone feeling a buzz and read the message: Meet me in front of the movie theatre

- Kikwang

Doing was she was told, she made her way over looking through the crowd of people and quickly finding the familiar figure. She casually made her way over and looked at him.

“Do you have it?”

She nodded.

“Give it to me.”

She hesitated.

“This isn’t the time to be self righteous. Give it to me.”

Malkom reached into her pocket and pulled out the small black and was about to hand it to Kikwang when a sudden voice interrupted her.

“Omo!” Taemin cried out “Malkom?!”

She stopped dead in her tracks and turned to voice.

“T-Taemin! Minho!” Malkom said slipping her hand back in her pocket. She turned back to Kikwang, but he was no longer there.

.

“I almost didn’t recognize you,” Taemin said still amazed at how this girl actually looked like a girl.

Jonghyun and Key appeared out of nowhere just in time to hear Minho’s compliment, “You look very pretty,” he said with a gentle smile.

“T-thanks…” Malkom said looking down.

“Aigoo,” Key said looking at the girl’s face, “You’re blushing.”

Stating the obvious only made Malkom blush even darker.

“H-how was the movie?” she asked trying to draw attention away from her.

Now it was Minho and Taemin’s turn to blush. They looked at each other trying to find some sort of explanation without success. Neither of them actually paid attention to the movie.

“Well, um… there was a lot of kissing. . .” Minho spoke up, not referring to the movie.

“Smooth, bro,” Jonghyun said sarcastically, but giving him a wink in approval.

 “Yah, Choi Minho!” Key shouted immediately catching on, “You dare take this boy’s innocence?!”

Minho smiled sheepishly before taking off on a sprint to the nearest exit followed by Key and Jonghyun. Key was after blood. Jonghyun was making sure Key didn’t get it.

“Are you okay?” Taemin asked noticing Malkom’s worried expression.

“Huh? Uh, Yeah! I just can’t run in heels,” Malkom confessed.

“It’s okay. I can’t either,” Taemin said making them both laugh, “I’ll walk with you.”

“So you marked your territory I see,” Malkom said noticing the mark on Minho’s neck.

“N-ne. . .” Taemin replied. 

“You really like him, don’t you?”

“I do,” he sighed, “Sometimes I wish I didn’t.” Taemin was starting to feel guilty again.

I know what you mean. Sometimes I wish I didn’t like you guys so much either.

“Tae-”

“Mal-” they both started to say, but instead ended up laughing awkwardly.

“You go first,” Taemin said.

Malkom nodded before continuing, “I love you, not as a friend, but as a brother.” She sighed as she struggled to find her words, “Promise- promise me that you won’t hate me and that no matter what happens we can stay friends.”

“I will,” Taemin said knowing the meaning behind Malkom’s words, “as long as you promise the same thing.”

They stared at each other for the longest time and almost as if on cue they realized that liking Minho wasn’t the only thing they had in common. They also knew something they shouldn’t.