Birthday Party-Ep(3)

So Into You

                                                                                                      SO INTO YOU

 

Birthday Party-Ep(3)

Today (Janauary 14) is such a nice day, SooJung made a call to TaeMin early,

“Hello” Taemin mumbled from his bed.

“Oppa, you will come to Jong In’s birthday party today,right?”SooJung asked.

“Imm…. , Are you calling me to ask this? I’m sleeping now.”

“Not really. If you are free today,let’s go together to buy birthday present for Jong In. I haven’t bought yet.”

“ I’ve already done and you can go together with Sulli,ok? I want to sleep.I’ll hang up”

“Oppa… Oppa….” SooJung said “Ahh!!!!really(sigh*) Always like this.” SooJung ordered her driver to buy wallet that is suitable for man. And she came to school.

MinA POV

I awake from bed early and I excited so much today because I decided to tell Kai my feelings for him. I wore my school uniform neatly (Kai requested all of his classmates to come his birthday party with school uniform). Currently,I’m so nervous. When I went inside to school,I can’t believe my eyes.Ohh…. My prince is in front of me. I said Kai “Kai, Good morning. Happy Birthday”

              “ Enn… Thanks”. I stopped my steps and I can’t walk no longer and when I got into the classroom, I flaunted Suzy at once,

Suzy, You know? Kai told me ‘Thanks’.”

“Really? Wow…. Daebak!!, Congrat Min A!!”

“Yes…..” I said while chuckling .After the class is over,all girls from my class took out their made up,lipsticks,eyeliner,etc… Some were combing their hair.

Suzy sneered “Aigoo… Just to go the birthday party… Why do they put on make-  up so much like that?”

                       “ Yes,You are right,But then how about my face? Should I put on some make-up?Suzy winced,sighed and went out from the class.

KAI POV

                                   I celebrated my birthday party on my yard. Sehun and I came back home and prepared for party.The party get started and music covered the party.My D-Day started. Sehun and I danced with Micheal Jeckson’s Billiejean song. All of my friends were enjoyed with foods. I still can’t find my princess.

Finally,I saw a girl who was sitting alone beside swimming pool,

 “SooJung,What are you doing alone”

 “Just…. But then,Taemin Oppa haven’t come yet?”

“ Yes,he’ll be late” I said.I decided to cofess her and started my words

“ SooJung… I….” SooJung espied TaeMin Hyung and suddenly stood up

“ Oh!!! TaeMin Oppa is coming.I’ll go first”leaving me alone.My confession are ruined and became uncertain.I greeted TaeMin and Krystal said

“Oppa,Why didn’t you tell me that you will be late”

“Why I must do?” TaeMin answered.

 And I said        “Let’s sit” and we talked for a minutes and I told TaeMin

                             “TaeMin, I’m going to confess SooJung today”

TaeMin was silence for a while and said “JongIn… In fact…..” he stopped his words and continued “Nothing….”.

And I directed toward SooJung and said “SooJung,I have to tell you,follow me”. SooJung looked at me and followed me.I stopped beside a tree beside a swimming pool and I made fighting myself and turned toward SooJung. SooJung asked

 “Why did you call me here? What are you going to say me?”

“Jung SooJung,listen carefully what I say from now……… In fact,I like you not as a friend.I feel you as a woman.I don’t want to be a coward any more .So,I’ll confess you now. I LOVE YOU,JUNG SOO JUNG!!”  Finally I confessed my first love……. I waited this time so long…. I was so cowardice. As I thought  SooJung surprised and silence for a while …… I still listened her words... And I started talking

 “ It’s ok if you don’t give me answer at once.”I said.

“JongIn,I…I…. never imagined you as a man and I never thought that I’ll hear such confession from you.” SooJung denied.

I dumbfounded and said “ Why? Why haven’t you thought me as a man even once?”

“JongIn…. Love comes from heart.The one who I love is not you,JongIn.”

“Who? Not me,Who??? Answer!!!”

SooJung got in a trance for a while and said

 “ It’s…… TaeMin Oppa,I love TaeMin Oppa, so don’t waste your precious time because of me. There are many girls who want you.A girl who is suitable with you will be waiting you.”

“So… does he like you too?”

SooJung seems shame and answered “Not yet,but I can wait the day he can love me back”  I thought alone in front of SooJung without no replies.

(What the hell. Unbelievable ……. What?? My first love SooJung loves TaeMin ……… No way….. What a pitiful my life! There are only two people who I love most in this world. That two people are now…… I don’t want to lose anyone. How can I do??? ) I asked many questions myself again & again.

Suddenly I heard the voice of dropping the thing……..

The two of us checked back and we founded that …………………………………………...

 I picked up the parcel from the floor. Soo Jung said

“I’m going.” She leaved me alone……..