Our First Loves-EP(4)

So Into You

                                                       So Into You

 

Our First Loves-EP(4)

MinA POV

                           Kai and Sehun danced with Micheal Jackson’s BillieJean song. As soon as the song was over, my phone rang and I went outside the party to hold on the phone.

“Hello Mom…..”

“When do you come back? It’s late.”

“I’ll come back soon,Mom.Don’t worry”

“Ok….” And I hang up. And I turned my head back and TaeMin was standing behind me.

“ Arrr !!!!! you startled me,oppa”.

“Didn’t you see me?” Oppa asked while laughing.

“Yes,but then I thought that you will not come today because of your schedule.”

“Yes. But I shouldn’t absent today because I’m Kai’s best friend.” At the moment,I was thinking that Kai is so lucky being best friend with TaeMin Oppa. And TaeMin oppa told me

“Let’s go inside”

“Imm….”. Before I began my steps to go,I espied Kai who was sitting beside the swimming pool.And I went inside hurry up and took the present from my handbag. And I directed toward the swimming pool but …..

“Ahhh?? Where is he now.I’m sure that I saw him here.” I murmured. I turned back to go inside and I ran across that… my first love Kai was confessing Krystal.

Huh…. I can’t believe my eyes …… No…. I don’t want to believe both my eyes and ears. I’m going to lose…. I still haven’t inform my heart to him.

At that moment,I felt that all of my world,my dream,both my past and my future ,especially my first love were over. My body was shaking and I can’t hold even a light thing. The parcel dropped down from my hand and Kai and Krystal turned toward me. I staggered back and ran away from here as fast as I can. Everything was blurring in my eyes and I can’t see even the person .And although I crashed someone ,I couldn’t say sorry and I kept running outside.

TaeMin POV

                                    After I chatted with Kai,I saw Sulli and we chatted for a while ….

“How do you do,Sulli?”

“so far so good,oppa… MinHo oppa told me that you all are busy today.”

“Yes, But I came here as soon as our song is over.”

“You may so tired oppa.”

“Yes,a little”. After I chatted with Sulli,I felt that the party was so annoying and I came outside from the party and I murmured …… “Where is MinA?..... and I espied her and I called her “Ohhh!!!! MinA ….” It seems she can’t hear me. She ran away and she seemed very miserable and she crashed me….. I followed her while calling her name “MinA…..MinA…. What’s wrong?”. I came outside from the house and followed her ….. But I remembered abruptly that “Ahhh~~ I am idol”I murmured.And I took out sunglass and mask from my pocket and kept following her….. MinA staggered in front of me and she suddenly fall down.

“MinA ….. MinA…… Are u ok?” I ran toward her and hold her to stand up and I grasped her hand to sit. MinA looked at me and started crying and I made to lean on my shoulder and I made comfort her. After she have cried a few minutes, she got up with frog eyes.

“Did you finish crying?” I asked while smiling.

“Imm… sorry Oppa, I made you to see these.”

“What?? Crying?? Wow… I really didn’t know that you are so pretty when you are crying.” The two of us laughed. Although I don’t know why,I feel happy while she is laughing.

“Let’s go home MinA. Your Mom’ll be waiting.”

‘ok..Oppa” . We walked together until we reached her home.

“Go inside hurry up” I said.

“Imm…. You are not going to see with Mom?”

“Imm…. I’ll come next day. I think today you are so tired.Take a rest early.”

“Ok… I’m going oppa”. She waved her hand and went inside. And I walked back too and I felt upsetting.

“Arrrrrrrr !!! Unlike me. Why does my mind so confuse?” I groaned.

Krystal POV

                           I never thought that the day like today is on. My friend,Kai confessed me. I’ve never thought him as a man.

It seems our class president heard that all words we said. She was shocked totally and ran away. Behind of her,It’s TaeMin oppa,

Oppa followed her  and I said Kai “I’m going”.I also followed TaeMin Oppa. But I can’t find no more.

“Ahh….. Why are you so fast?I said and stopped. And I went back home.

Kai POV  

                               I staggered toward my room and I can’t stand no more,so I lie on my bed. I flashed back Soo Jung’s strong words and TaeMin’s words.

[Flash Back – ‘I never thought you as a man. The one who I love is not you,JongIn. I love TaeMin Oppa’(From Krystal)] 

[ Flash Back -  JongIn…. In fact…..nothing (From Taemin) ]

I closed his eyes and tears was falling down from my eyes. Finally I decided to forget Soo Jung. Of course, it’s not an easy one. But this is  the only one thing that I can do. Although I don’t want to lose Soo Jung, I thought TaeMin pretended like he doesn’t like Soo Jung because of me. So, I decided to do so. TaeMin is the one who I can depend him as a friend,as a Hyung, as a father.

Although I’m not sure whether I can forget Soo Jung or not,  I have to try……. At the moment, my pet , Honggyu , crashed the parcel that I’ve picked up from the table and I was brought back to my reality… I stood up and picked it up…. And I thought back about MinA

Flash Back – [ She dropped out the parcel and ran away ….]

I opened the parcel…… It’s a diary book that have been written.

“What? It’s an old one. Why did she give me as a birthday present?” and I checked the book.

 Started Date is 6th June,2004,the day that I transferred to SM high School. I kept reading her diary…..

MinA’s Diary

[12th December,2005, JongIn went back home early…..

25th July 2007, JongIn got injury on his nose in school. I feel hurt because I couldn’t do anything for him……

1st January,2008, He became more popular in school and he was busy with his training, so it’s become so difficult to meet him. I miss him J

On 14th Janauary 2008, I gave birthday present him face to face and he gave a sweet smile and told me thanks….

On 14th January 2009, …………]

After I’ve read her diary, I felt so upset and felt sorry for her…. What a pitiful girl! What a coward like me !!! I closed the book and  

KNOCK--- KNOCK---

“ Young Master !!! Young Master….”.

“Come in…”. My house assistant came in and

“ Someone from your friend forgot this bag” she said and gave it me and went out. I took the bag and I opened the zipper to check whose….