Chapter Two

To Hear His Voice. [HIATUS]

In the car, I couldnt help but notice how my heart pounded against my chest.

'Happiness Hyung! Thats whats its called! H-A-P-P-I-N-E-S-S!' Yunyung has mentioned the first night we stayed together.

He told me he felt like that when he was taken from his parents. I know why NOW, but back then, I kept wondering why? What kind of child was HAPPY about being taken away from there parents? 

"Hyung...." 

The voice broke me from my train of thoughts.

I turned my head over to Yunyoung.

"Hyung..." He called out again.

 I knew that look. He is scared. Im not surprised, If I were him, I'd be scared too. 

And daringly, I raised my eyebrow at him. As if Im asking for the question.

"Are they going to hurt us?"

That got me. I couldnt answer that. I didnt know. I wouldnt know. I didnt even know these people. They just came up to me yesterday, looked at me, and wanted to adopt me. Plus, I didnt even know them for 24 hours yet.

"Hyung, Are they?" Yunyoung questioned me again.

I still didnt answer. But my body wanted a brain of its own. By itself, It made my head shake from side to side.

Yunyoung gave me a faded smile as my body automatically mirrored him.

"Yunyoung, do you want to tell us what Teo sounds like? Yesterday, he only whispered, So we dont know his voice." Ren Appa mentioned

"Tae Hyung's voice?.. Uhm.... Soft? Er........................Girly."

What? My voice sounds GIRLY to him? Tsk.

"Girly?" Ren Appa asked.

"YUP! When I first met Tae Hyung, He had shoulder length hair, And so I thought he was a girl.."

I glared at him. YET, When he gave me that cotton smile he always gives, I soften.

"I see..." They nodded in a jinxed motion.

The way to the restaurant was slightly awkward, But I didnt notice it was silent until Yunyoung's head rested on my shoulder and and his soft snores could be heard.

"Oh Teo, Could you wake Yunyoung up? We're here." JR Appa told me as he parked the car.

Ren Appa urged him out of the car saying that I can wake Yunyoung up better if he does.

"Yunnie.." I whispered as I slightly shook him.

He squinted his eyes.

"Yunnie.." I tried again.

"Ne?...." He called out trying his best to open his eyes.

"We're here. Wake up." I gave him a smile.

He nodded as he groaned as use me as a way to sit up.

I helped him out of the car as our parents cooed.

We stared at them confused.

They wringgled their eyebrows a bit too.

Weird people. They must be thinking something bad, And I dont intend to know.

Then and there, I was hoping they were the way out like I hoped.

I dont want to suffer anymore. And hopefully, Neither does Yunyoung.


Is this short?... Maybe I could write more next time.. But for now, thats it.. Orz