Car Ride

Deep Down

1ae9c148-a53a-420b-8776-f988dabdd8f9wall

 

 

 

They drove in silence for a minute and Donghae tried to spike up a conversation by saying, “So how’s it going with you and Jonghyun?” He was hoping she would say something bad but she simply said, “Good.”  At least she didn’t say anything better.  It became silent again. Think, Donghae, think. Say something already. “I like you.” He blurted out. Damn, what am I doing? Why did I say that? “What’d you say?”  “Nothing,” he said quickly.

“Are you sure? I think I heard you say something about liking me.” Jessica said suspiciously. She had heard him clearly, but she wanted him to say it again just in case.

Donghae’s face became red, and he tried not to look at her but she could see that he was trying to hide something.

“I think you’re pretty and nice and the perfect girl a guy could ever wish for.” He mumbled.

“Really?” she blushed too when she heard his sudden confession.

“Y-yes.”

The only thing that both of them didn’t know was that the rest of the group had a wireless speaker hidden in his car and everyone else were listening to their conversation in their own cars.

 

 

Taeteuk-

“Ohmygod!!!” Taeyeon exclaimed. “He confessed by accident! That’s so adorable!”

“You didn’t tell me that I was adorable when I confessed,” Jealous Leeteuk said.

“Shhhh! They’re still talking!”  Taeyeon yelled while hitting his arm.

 

 

Sunsun-

“He confessed!” Sungmin said while celebrating in his seat.

“Yay!” Sunny cheered. “STOPSIGN!”

“Where!?” Sungmin asked.

“STOP!” Sunny yelled.

Sungmin slammed on his brakes. Both of them jerked forward.

“Jesus! Minnie, you almost gave me a heart attack! Pay attention next time!”  Sunny exclaimed.

“Sorry Sunny Bunny!” said cutely.

 

 

Yulsung-

“Did you hear that!?” Yuri asked.

“Yeah!” Yesung answered, “He just confessed and stuff!”

“Whoo!” Yuri yelled out the window.

“Hi- 5!” Yesung held both his hands up when they were at a red stoplight.

Right when they hi- fived the light turned green and people behind them started honking them.

“Sorry!” They both yelled out the window.

 

 

Hyohyuk-

“Donghae said that he liked her!” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

“But she’s probably not going to think of it as ‘like-like,’” Hyoyeon said.

Eunhyuk took his hands off the wheel. “But he said that she was pretty!”

“That’s not going to mean anything!” she reasoned.

The car swerved to the side. Eunhyuk snapped back and put his back on the wheel.

“Drive safely, Babo! Or else next time I won’t let you drive me to dates and that means I won’t go out with you as much.”

“Sorry! Just please don’t be mad at me,” he fake cried.

 

 Sifany-

“He told her his feelings!” Siwon said.

“I know! That’s so cool!” Tiffany looked at while smiling.

Siwon being one of the only safe drivers said, “When we get back to campus later, we have to celebrate!”

“Smart!” Tiffany exclaimed while eye smiling.

 

Soowook-

“He told her!”  Ryeowook started.

“How he feels!” Sooyoung  ended.

Both of them sighed at the same time, “How romantic…”

After a second Sooyoung said, “Can you drive a little faster now; I bet everyone else is already there.”

“Yeah, but you always have to think of safety first Sooyoungie.”

“You don’t have to think about it this much!”

 

Yoonbum-

“Did you hear that!!!!!” Yoona yelled as she turned towards Kibum.

“Yeah, that’s cool.” He replied cooly.

“He’s so awesome!” Yoona added.

Kibum lost his ‘coolness’ for a second, “Whoa wait, you never told me that I was awesome!”  He pouted.

“Well, you are very cool and awesome, okay?”

“Much better!”

 

Seokyu-

“He confessed!” Seohyun said happily.

“It’s not like he confessed to you,” Kyuhyun said.

“Do I smell a jealous Kyu?” she asked.

“Haha, me? Jealous? No way.”

“Are you sure?” Seohyun questioned.

“They’re still talking, unless you don’t want to know what’s happening,” Kyuhyun replied.