The New Manager

The Manager that Stole their Hearts

6 MONTHS EARLIER~

 

Geeze... I can't believe that i can't find a job. In this huge city you would think that I could find one little job. 

My name is Natalie. I have lived here in Seoul, South Korean for the last year doing odd jobs just trying to find that one thing that I am really good at. I have worked at a restruant, at a coffee shop, at a bakery, at a daycare, everything! I can't help but feel like there is more for me out there. I moved here to try to find myself but it seems like I'm getting farther and farther away. 

Natalie continued to walk to the temp agency for her latest assignment. She walked with her head down and continued to think about weither she should keep staying in the city or not. As she was walking a group of men came walking toward her. She didn't look up and continued to walk. One of the guys accidently bumped into her causing her to drop her purse. 

"I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" Natalie quicky said bowing. 

"No no it was my fault too!" said the man and quickly picked up her purse handing it to her. 

As Natalie looked up she saw the group of young men. They were all handsome. She couldn't help but stare at the group. They were all taller than her which wasn't hard since everyone was pretty much taller than her. Some had bright colored hair while others had either blond or brown. The one that she had run into had a baby face with a masculine body. He had a light hair with purple tint and he smiled really warmly at her. 

"Thank you." she said bowing again and her face started to become red.

"No problem. Um.. What is your name?" he said shyly. 

"Oh..? It's Natalie!" she said giving a smile. When she did that other guys in the group behind him started to smile and say things to one another. 

"Natalie. Thats a pretty name. My name is Luhan." he said. 

"It's nice to meet you Luhan! I have to go but I am happy to meet you. Goodye!" she said as she quickly ran towards her office.

OH. My. Goodness. They were all so CUTE! Why didn't i say more?! They must think that I am an idoit. They did seem really familiar though. UGH!!! I can't meet one cute guy here and when I meet a whole group of them I can't even speak! I'm just gonna be alone forever. 

Natalie continued into her building and went up to the office. 

"Natalie! How nice to see your face!" said the temp lady at the desk.

"Hey! I know I haven't been here in a while. So do you have anything for me?" she said taking a seat. 

"I do actually. It just came up and ALOT of people are trying to get it but I know that I can trust you with this." 

"Of course. What type of job is it? Kids? Pets? Watching someones home?"

"No it's a manager postion for a kpop group. I know that you are good with direction and making others listen to you so iI figured that you would be able to handle it."

"Sure. What type of group is it? I haven't really payed attention to that kind of stuff since I moved here because I've been trying to get my self stable."

"They are a boy group. They do all kinds of music and here is the catch.. There are 12 members."

"What?! Twelve members?! How am i suppose to take care of 12 men?!"

"Don't worry! I know that you can handle it! Here is all the information and here is the address of their apartment which you will be staying in as well for the time being. You will also have to go to their agency to pick them all up and sign the contract today. So you better be on your way. Good luck!" the lady said as she handed her the papers and left her at the desk.

Twelve guys and me in an apartment.. How am I going to make this work..?

After leaving the agency Natalie walked to the new agency that she would be working for. She reached the building and looked up at it. "This might be the break I was looking for" Natalie thought to her self. Natalie walked into the building and up to the office of the department manager. She talked with the depatrment head and by the end of the meeting she had the job. She sighned the papers     and went to go wait for her new group of guys that went by the name of EXO. 

What kind of a name is EXO? That department head guy gave me all these papers on the group. They are going with the concept that they are from the EXO planet? What?! They all have a super power too? Are these guys mentally okay? There are twelve of them. Okay that I already knew. Names.. They have stage names. Okay. They are two groups that promote in China (EXO-M) and here in Korea(EXO-K). Now they are promoting together and are EXO. Huh.. This is very interesting. This is way different from Nsync and The Backstreet Boys.

Just as she was about to read all their names the group of guys walked up to her after their practicing session. As she looked up she couldn't believe what she saw.

Oh. My. Goodness. It can't be them...