The Kidnapping

The Manager that Stole their Hearts

Italics-In the persons mind

 

What shoud I do? I can't let him find out that I can see him! He thinks that my blind fold is on all the way. What an idoit. I have to make sure that he doesn't find out. I'll just have to be careful. 

"So... You think that your precious friends will come to help you? That group of dgenerate pretty boys won't be able to do anything! This is their punishment for their ignorance! I kidnapped their pretty little manager that they love so much!" He said hitting the baseball bat against the concrete wall. He had taken me into what I could make out was a abandoned factory building. 

Spiderwebs cover most of the corners and door frames. Dust, dirt cover the floor, piles of wood, and tools lay all round the big open room. I want to look around more but if I do he will know that I can see. I can't risk it. I want the guys to come and save me but what will happen to them could be even worse. I still don't understand what he plans to do to them or why he hates them so much. Plus why me? How did he know where I was going to be? 

"Um... Excuse me?... Crazy kidnapping guy. Why exactly are you going to punish them?" I said from my hard wooden chair with my arms and legs tied. 

"They didn't mention me?! Of course they didn't They probably don't remember what they did!" as he kept talking his eyes became bigger and crazier. He began to run his hands through his hair tosseling it and making him look like a mad man. 

"If you must know." he said getting closer to my face so that I could feel his hot breath on my cheek. "When your friends first became famous they held a concert in New York. My girlfriend and I lived in an old, smelly, small apartment right next to a little restruant. She fell in love with those brats and started saving money for the concert secretly. That money was suppose to go toward our new life we planned so we could get out of that hell whole! One night I got home from my job and she told me she was going to the restrant to meet her friends. I told her to go and have fun. That was at 6 o'clock. Next thing I knew it was two in the morning and my cellphone rang. It was a call from the hospital. I rushed down there only to see her laying in a bed strapped to all kinds of machines. They told me she had been mugged while on the way to THEIR concert! I had no idea what the doctor was talking about. I had never heard of them of where she got the money from. The doctor told me that she was in a coma. The beating was so severe that she would never recover. She had no other family besides me and i was told that even if she did wake up she would have severe brain damage. She would suffer for the rest of her life." he grew silent. The pain was clear in his face. 

"I don't get how its the guys' fault. It's the muggers fault" I said quietly so that I didn't make him upset. 

"I had to let her go. The thing that I loved the most in this world is gone! All because she had to go to that concert! It is THEIR FAULT!" he said screaming in my face. 

Before he could scream any more my phone started to ring in my jacket. I froze... I hoped it wasn't one of the guys.

"Well, who could that be?" He reached for my pocket and looked at the screen of my phone. "Well if it isn't EXO's little leader Suho. Let me put you on speaker so you can hear your pretty little manager." He put the phone on speaker an oked at me. In a wispering voice he told me that if I said anything stupid that he wouldn't hesitate to hurt me.

"Hello?! Natalie? Are you hurt? Are you okay? Tell us where you are ad we'll come get you! Don't worry he will pay for this!! Listen to us guy! We don't know who you are or why you're doing this but we will find you! You are going to regret crossing us!" Suho's words sent chills down my spine. I had never know him to be like that before.  

"Oh, you know what you little brats did!! I'm going to make yu pay for it too!" the man yelled into the phone withsuch rage that he was shaking the phone so hard that his knuckles became white.

I couldn't stand to hear t guys in te background of the phone. Half of them were yelling into the phone as well while the others were yelling at each other. I couldn't let them be towrn apart because of me. They had been perfect together before I decided to become their manager. If I am the cause of them disbanding I don't thin that I could ever face them.

"Guys! Don't bother to look for me. I don't need you to rescue me. You just worry about your selves. I'll be fine. Keep up with your practice." as I said those words started to stream down my face. Making the blindfold around my eyes wet and uncomfortable.

"What are you saying?! Shut your mouth! I told you not to say anything!!" te man said as me grabbed the bat and hit me across the face. This caused me to let out a scream. Warm blood began to stream from a fresh cut on my forhead. On the other sideof the phone i grew silent ul someone spoke up.

"If you dare hurt her again I will make sure that you regret your very life. Do you hear me?! I will find you." Kris's voice was cold and filled with anger.

"I hope that you do find me little boys. When you do I am sure that it will be very exciting." the man said as he ended the call and I slipped into sleep.