We Had To Let Go

We Had To Let Go

(Still Ava's POV)

The Next Day At The Concert . . .

Raehwan asked me to come on stage. I nervously walked onto the stage and over to him. " Ava, I love you. You and our baby are my world. I want you to be my world forever. I want you to be my wife. He got down on one knee pulled out a velvet rose. He opened it and the most gorgeous ring was inside. I couldn't control the tears now. I was screaming yes and he put the rock on my ring finger. I jumped on him and kissed him uncontrollably. The ring was simple yet elegant. It had a perfect sized rock on it and had beautiful gold surrounding the diamond. "Forever" was engraved on the inside. I loved it. I loved Raehwan. I loved my life. "Am I getting lucky tonight?" Raehwan whispered in my ear and kissed a little bit. "What kind of fiancee would I be if I didn't?" I smiled and nibbled his ear. He was smiling like an idiot.

After the concert, Raehwan and I walked hand in hand. Then we heard gunshots. Then Raehwan was down and he was bleeding. "Raehwan!" I immediately was down at his side and holding him. "Ava, I'm not afraid to go." He carresed my cheeks and wiped my tears. He rubbed my belly and kissed me passionately. His blood was flowing on my jeans. The paramedics came and took him away. " I love you." "I love you more." Our hands were clasped together the entire time and all of a sudden we had to let go.