Beautiful Earrings For A Beautiful Girl

We Had To Let Go

(Ava POV)

"I'm so excited about your concert tomorrow." I said. He intertwined his fingers with mine and looked into my eyes. "Yeah, I am too. You know . . . I have my own room on the tour bus . . . And none of the guys could interrupt us . . ." He began to nibble on my ear and kiss my neck. I chuckled and I decided to tell him. "Raehwan?" "Hmm?" He continued to caress my neck. "I'm pregnant." He stopped. "Really?" I nodded and lifted my shirt so he could see my growing belly. "Oh My God." "No , Sherlock." He got up.

"Ava, we've been together for a while now and there's something I wanna ask you." I immediately hopped out of bed as he got down on one knee and pulled out a small box. "Ava, will you . . ." He opened the box. "Accept these earrings?" My face automatically dropped. "Of course, Raehwan." I walked over to the bathroom and put in the earrings. They really were beautiful earrings. Raehwan hugged me from behind and began to rub my belly. "Thanks Babe, they're beautiful." "Beautiful earrings for a beautiful girl. Real diamonds." I laughed and said over dramatically said "How may I ever repay you, Prince Charming?". "I know just the way." He kissed me on my neck, picked me up, threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me.