His Response

Do You Love Me?

Author's POV

"Wow, their MV is something else isn't it? This is the first time I'm seeing MV like that" muttered Luhan slowly while his eyes are still gluing at the TV screen; along with the other 11 members.

"Yeah, I can't believe it's just a home-made MV.............it looks so good and they look like they have so much fun, how I wish we can do something like that in the future" sighed Sehun.

"Yeah we should, let's just pray our company will let us. Anyway, it's fortunate that they're keeping their promise to not showing us in the MV, I can't even imagine how the fans would react if they know we were at that club too that night" smiled Suho in relief.

"Yeah, imagine the scolding we would get........it's not like I regret that though, the party was so much fun" smirked Kai.

Baekhyun turns his head to Kai and rolled his eyes playfully. "Of course it's fun since you were busy flirting and showing off your dancing skill to Minzy, Kkamjong".

"Talking about that, why the person who got us the passes to that party has been silent all along?" smiled Kyungsoo teasingly nudging Chanyeol.

Kai was about to snapped at Baekhyun but changed his mind and turns to Chanyeol instead. "He's too busy drooling over his girlfriend, let him be in peace guys".

"I still can't belive that Dara noona is dating our Chanyeol, it feels so unbelievable! It's Sandara Park guys, Sandara Park! She rejects all his fanboys' heart, even Donghae sunbaenim; but accept him instead? It's crazy" Chen shaking his head in amusement.

"I know, right? Like he claimed her as his future wife since our trainee days but I can't believe he's serious; he's one step closer to that dellusional dream now, I'm so proud" Xiumin patted Chanyeol's shoulder while wiping his fake tears.

Chanyeol snapped from his vacant session and look at his bandmates unbelievably. "What the hell guys? So you don't think I deserve Dara noona after all? Just say that all of you envy me for having such a perfect future wife" smiled him in satissfication.

"It's not confirmed that you will be her future husband, Chanyeol-ah. It could be anyone else. Me, for example"

"Don't even think of that, Luhan hyung. Don't. Even. Think".

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Your performance was daebak Chaerin-ah, Bom-noona, Minzy-ya! D-O-Y-O-U-L-O-V-E-M-E~" smiled Xiumin while dancing his body to the dance that CL does at the beginning of the song.

"Stop dancing like that, Xiumin-ah, you look........weird" replied Bom laughing.

The rest of EXO and 2NE1 joined Bom laughing. Tao points at Xiumin whom sulking while still laughing happily. "See hyung?! We told you numerous times that it looks weird when you do it, see?!".

"Don't worry Xiumin-oppa, it actually looks kind of cute" smiled Minzy patting Xiumin shoulder reasurringly.

CL stops her laughing and give him this thumbs-up. "Yeah oppa, you even look cuter than me! Don't mind Bom-unnie. Anyway, thanks for coming to our party that night, guys. Sorry you can't appear on the music video" smiled her apologetically.

"It's ok Chaerin-ah. It's not like we can appeared without making many problems anyway, it's better this way" reasurred Kris.

"Anyway.........has anyone noticed that Chanyeol and Dara-noona are missing?" Sehun asked while turning his head right and left, looking for the couple.

"Chanyeol is kidnapping her probably, what else?" shrugged Luhan.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Have you seen our new MV? What do you think?" nudged Dara to her boyfriend playfully.

"It looks good and you look beautiful, noona. As always" smiled Chanyeol then turning his head back to the night view of Seoul again.

Dara notices her boyfriend half-hearted and over-casual response, which is impossible to someone like him.

Dara sighs slowly then grabs both of her boyfriend's cheeks and turn his head to her. "What's wrong, Yeollie-ah?".

Chanyeol flinchs a little bit over his girlfriend's action then releases her hands from his cheeks slowly. "You don't tell me the MV will show you when you're wearing a swimsuit......it's bad enough that those male dancers or any male that present on your MV shooting have seen it before me, now the whole world will see it too" muttered Chanyeol then turns his head from Dara's direction, cheeks reddened from embarassment.

Dara looks at him surprisedly then grabs both of his cheeks and turn him to her again, forcefully this time. "Awwwwww my Yeollie is jealous? How cuteee" squealed her pinching both of his cheeks.

"Stop it, noona. I know that you're older than me but stop treating me like a kid" Chanyeol rolled his eyes annoyedly at Dara then turns his head again.

"Well.........I don't know that they will include that scene to the MV........I'm sorry" pouted Dara tucking Chanyeol's shirt, begging him to turns his head to her again.

'How am I supposed to be mad over this adorable woman.........' huffed Chanyeol, but still refused to admitting his defeat.

"Even when you're saying sorry, all guys who have watched that MV have seen it noona, there's no use".

"Then what should I do? There's no way I can delete that scenes" Dara stared at him in confusion.

Chanyeol turns his head and pretending to thinking about something. "Well, because it's an one-piece I can still forgive you. Promise me you won't let any guy sees you wearing bikini.......except me" smirked him.

Dara blinks her eyes fastly at him then smiled. "Aigoo, I don't know you're such a ert, Yeollie-ah" chuckled her softly.

Instead of answering, Chanyeol turns her body to the night view of Seoul and slowly putting his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder. He brushes the tip of his nose lightly on her skin and blew air on it, while moving his lips to her ear slowly. "I'm still a guy after all, noona, please remember that" whispered him in his deep voice.

Dara flinchs a little bit over his touch and his y voice in her ears. "I-it tickles Yeolie.......".

"You better get used to it, noona. Since you will keep experiencing this......until at least tomorrow morning".

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------