Eiffel

Coffee Shop First Sight Love

Someone is knocking the door many times . Aish ! Who's there? -.- I open the door with my messy hair . I see Hana and Eun Hee is standing infront of me ."Yah ! Come in !" i say and allow them in . They carry out their things and put on the floor . Then,both of them lay on our bed . Haish ! I want to sleep RIGHT NOW ! Urgh . I take my towel and take my bath . From the toilet,i hear Eun Hee and Hana is laughing and gossiping . They're not inviting me ! I hateeee . Lol xD The water is so cold and i kennot :3 But,i still continue taking my bath because my body is sticky . Euw :p After taking my bath,i see Eun Hee and Hana already sleep . Aigoo . I sigh . I change my clothes and go downstairs . I see Dae's mom is cooking . I go to her . "Auntie,what are you cooking?" i ask her neatly . She smiles at me . "Oh June . Fish and chips only . You guys must be hungry from the long trip . Tonight,we'll having BBQ outside" she tell me . "Oh . Fish and chips ? You're a good chef ! Omo . Jinjja ? It must be amazing !" i say . "Yes of course it'll " she say and laugh . I help her cook . 

 

When i was casual chat with her , eomma come . "Wah ! You guys are so close " eomma say and laugh . "Haha . Just casual chat . Have a seat ." Dae's mom say to eomma . Eomma smile and sit beside Dae's mom . Three of us are busy cooking for our family . A minutes later,Eomma ask me to invite them to eat . I nod and go upstairs . When i'm on my way to upstairs,i meet Dae . "Oh Dae . Your mom ask you to eat downstairs ." i tell him . He nod . I leave him and continue my steps to upstairs . I open my door room . Eun Hee and Hana is not awake yet . I shook their body . "Hana ! Eun Hee ! Wake up ppali !" i yell at their ears . Serve your right :p Then,Hana blinks her eyes . Eun Hee is not wake up yet . "yah Unnie ! Why are you yelled at my ears ?! Are you crazy ?" Hana ask me with her angry voice . I grinning . "Then . You tell Eun Hee to wake up ! Ppali !" i say to Hana and get out from the room . I go downstairs again . I sit on the couch in the living room . I see no people in the kitchen . But,the food is ready on the dining table . I switch on the tv . 

 

There's no an interesting shows . I hear a voice from the stairs . Maybe it's them . "June-ah . Let's eat together" Dae's mom say to me . I nod and smile . I switch off the tv before go to the dining table . I pull out the chair slowly and sit . Luckily,Hana and Eun Hee are here already ! I hear someone is pulling out the chair infront of me . I look at the people . It's Daehyun . Aigoo . How i want to eat if he is eating infront of me ? Uwaa :'( His mom ask us to eat . I eat slowly because i'm too shy to eat infront him :3 I feel someone is kicking my foot . Aish . I look at my foot . It's Dae . Yeah . He's kicking my foot -_- I look at him . Suddenly,he's winking at me . I was shocked . I choke . Uhuk uhuk . I cough . All of them looking at me . More shy ... I drink the water . Phew . It's Dae fault ! -_- I see Dae is smiling . Aigoo . 

 

 


 

It's 5.35 pm here . I sit outside . It's cloudy and windy .Romantic weather , huh ? :p I take a look at the sky . Hm . I feel someone is walking behind me . I was wondering . Who's walking ? I ignore . Someone poke my shoulder . I turn around and see Daehyun is here . "Hello !" he say . "Hello ." i say to him back . "Do you want me to take you to the Eiffel Tower and walk around this city?" he prefer . It's interesting ! I might be regret if i don't go with him . "Yes sure ! I'll ask my parents about it . But,what time you want to go ?" i say . He look at his watch . "Now . Because,tonight we'll have bbq ." he say . I nod and go inside to inform my parents about this . I see eomma is sitting in the living room with Dae's mom . I slowly step to eomma. "Eomma. .." i call her . "Yess?" "Dae's invite me to the eiffel tower and walk around this city.Can i go with him?" i ask for eomma permission . Eomma nod and Dae's mom smile to me . I smiling so brightly and go upstairs to change my clothes . Hana and Eun Hee is not here . Oh whatever . . 

 

I go to the porch . Dae is here already . He smiles at me and get into his car . I sit at the back . When i open the door,i see Hana,Tae and Eun Hee is here . They're going to ? AAAA . Hmph . I sit beside Hana . We're on our way to the eiffel tower . 

 


 

About 15 minutes Dae's drive us there and now,we're safely arrive here . Dae is parking at the roofed parking . We walk together to the eiffel tower . Dong Min is walking with Eun Hee . Tae is with Hana . And me ? With Dae .. Awkward ..

They're having a nice time together . But me ? Dae is quiet and me too . I can't say anything because i'm too shy to start the conversation .  But,luckily he start the conversation . We're talking as usual .. We take many pictures here and i'm sure i can't forget this memories together .