Eun Hee :p

Coffee Shop First Sight Love

When Dong Min always talking with us,I can feel Eun Hee's happiness . I can look it through her face . Dong Min is very friendly and i can't describe him . I really hope that Dae and me will be like this although he don't know that i like him . Just be like this and i'll be happy . I look at the field and at the same time,i look at the ball . Hm . I don't notice that Taecyeon is staring at me when i was dreamy . "June !" i hear someone is calling my name . I look at the person and Taecyeon is waving his hands at me . I just smiling ...

 

"What are you doing here?" Taecyeon ask me . What should i tell him ?! "Err ..." i say . He grinned . He's handsome and many girls like him but,he's kinda playboy you know ? He is sweet,romantic and have a package to be a good husband . Erk ?! 

 

Eun Hee poke my waist . I was shocked of her actions . I knock down her head . "Aww June ! You're so cruel !" Eun Hee say . I whisper at her "You know what , you are controlling yourself infront of these guys . Be cool ok , Eun Hee !" Eun Hee ogle at me . She's angry,she's angry ! XD 

 

Dong Min is busy talking with Eun Hee . He like Eun Hee ? Then,it'll be a good news to Eun Hee . Taecyeon and me don't say any words . I can hear his sigh . "June .. forgive me . Forgive my mistakes and forget our past....." Taecyeon say it to me . Hey,do you want me to remember that things again ? No ! "I'll forgive you and i already forget our past . So,nothing between us" i say . He hold my shoulder . i was shocked ! "I know you're sad but , let's be friends ?" he say . I'm sad ? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee -.- I'm not ! NOT !

 

Luckily,Eun Hee and Dongmin are not listening to our conversation . "Yes i agree . Friends !" i say . He is smiling showing his teeth . A years ago,i really love to see that smile but now ? Heh .. Nothing can cure my heart . . 

 

Eun Hee is laughing so hard with Dong Min . Hm . How happy Eun Hee when her crush is talking to her . Aww I wish i have that too .. I don't know why i reminds back of our memories . With Taecyeon ! For 1 year and 8 months i with him . But,he let me go like that . What the ?

 

I just staring at those grass . Hm . Where is Dae ? I guess he is in the class . Haha . The bell ringing signs that the recess time . I stand up . "Eun Hee-ah , let's go to the class and after that,go to the canteen" i tell her . Taecyeon is already leave me . Ah , let him go -/- Eun Hee stand up and stand beside me . She nod . "Dong Min,you don't want to go to the canteen?" Eun Hee ask him . "After this . You guys go first . I want to find my friends . Hihi . Bye" Dong Min say and leave us .

 

Eun Hee is smiling non stop . Aigoo . She's happy too much . On the way to the class,i see Daehyun is walking with Dong Min . Aigoo ! They're friends ?! Daehyun stop walking and smiles to me . I smiles back to him . "June,i'm going to the canteen with Dong Min" Daehyun tell me . "Oh okay . Hm , are you guys cousins or etc?" i ask them. Dong Min laugh . "Dae,don't you tell her yet?" he ask Dae. Dae shook his head and rubs his neck . Aww cuteness ! 

 

"Aigoo , Dae " Dong Min say and laughing then . I smile . "We're leaving . See you in the canteen . Bye !" Dong Min say and leaving . I pull Eun Hee hands from there . My heart broke and i don't know why . Haih .