The start of a new beginning.

Chapter 1 - Is this finally it? (Kyuhyun fanfic and You)

Guess what? It’s summer! 
The sun is super hot but makes my day as lovely as ever! Finally got rid of those piles of homework and free from punishments and detention. *sigh*
You know what’s the BEST thing about summer? 
Being FREE and eating ice-cream all daay. Lying around watching my favorite celebrity, Cho Kyuhyun!

Don’t you just find him so amazing? He’s just so, charming, adorable, and everything so on! 
*sigh* but, living so far away, it’s just really hurtful pain in the back.

Don’t you just wish you were in Korea? Or maybe, his sister? No wait.. EVEN BETTER. His girlfriend!
Augh! Stop daydreaming, (your name) and get back to reality!

*After a few hours later*

TV, what miracle can you give me? :s
*changes channel to random Korean channel* 
OH MY GOSH. What’s this?! A free 1 month trip to Korea and win a chance to meet with a K-pop star of your OWN choice?!?!?!

Oh my gosh, TV, YOU ARE A MIRACLE! Now, what should I do again? 
It says, “write a letter to your favorite K-pop star. The best wins the ticket. “
*oh my gosh this is so easy.*
So, let's start writing to, of course, Kyu~

*after writing*
Finally! *Phew* that was some good painful hand exercise. Now, only to submit! Yay! 
I just wish this is good enough for them. :s 
Okay, okay, just submit. Win or lose, no problemo!

*finally submitted the letter*
This is like, the first time my heart beats so fast. I’m so nervous. 
Okay, deadline is after 2 weeks. I mean, i submitted too early.. Bleh. The earlier the better. Haha! 
I’d better spread the news to Brookie-eonnie ^^

(Your name): Eonnie! Guess what? I joined a competition! :)
Eonnie: really?! I joined one as well! What’s yours?
(Your name): Oh? Ah! I joined that competition in (korean channel name) winning a free trip to Korea and a chance to meet a K-pop star! How about you?
Eonnie: Oh? Ohh! That one! Ah, nevermind, i forgot that competition already had the deadline. ^^ Good luck dongsaeng! Fighting! 
(Your name): Ehh?..Okay.. Bye eonnie!

That’s weird.. Oh well. Nothing to worry about!

Okay, instead of just daydreaming, I have to buy stuffs for myself and as well for Brookie-eonnie.

*walking to grocery store when I see something..*

I have this unexpected feeling, i'm being followed.. Not long 'til I grab my bag and turn back when..

"BOO! I GOTCHA!" 

When I found out, it was just eonnie. AISH! Jeongmal, WAE?!?!?!

"YA! I almost got a heart attack! You could have just punched me instead of scaring me!"

"B-but, that was the BEST reaction I ever saw from you! Except, the best one was when you almost..."

"YAH! NOT THAT LOUD! You're embarassing me.." blushing in the most angriest face.

"Sooo, did you win?" said Eonnie. "Nope, not yet. Deadline's on two weeks. So, that's pretty long.."

"WOW. Now, instead of studying properly and focusing on studies, you'd prefer focusing more on competitons, eh?"

"I think you're forgetting something..." with a smiling face.

"OH. It's summer. HAHAHAHA! I knew that!"

 

Sigh, sometimes this best friend of mine is just really a babo. 

"Eonnie, come with me! Let's buy things on the grocery store! ^^"

"OK!~" 

Suddenly, I get this vibrating sensation in my bag..

It's a call.. from.. Eh?

Not knowing anything I ask eonnie..

"Eonnie, do you know who's number is this?"

"Show me." "Hmm, 010-XXXX-XXXX.. Isn;'t this a number from Korea?"

"EH?! JEONGMAL?! but, this might be a prank call.."

"ANSWER! PAHLI-YAH!"

"Okay! Okay!"

And so, I answer the call..

"Annyeonghaseyo?.."

 

Who is the caller? Find it out on the next chapter! :)