Chapter ①④

Mistake

Same day...

Jessica's parents were out for the day. They have a meeting and Jessica was alone inside her room.

"Why does Krystal have to go to school? I'm bored." Jessica whined as she buried herself on her bed.

"The maids won't even let me out of this cage." she sighed.

A few minutes of silence, Jessica heard a knock on her door. Then it opened, revealing her maid, who opened the door, and Donghae behind her.

"Donghae. What are you doing here?" Jessica stood up.

Donghae grinned and entered the room. He closed the door and walked towards Jessica in an unstable way. As Donghae was nearing her, she smelled something.

"D-Donghae, you're drunk."

Donghae chuckled. "Drunk? Noooo. No, I'm not! Why would I be drunk this time of the daaaay?" he said in a slurred manner.

"O-ok. What d-do you want?"

Donghae shook his head and walked nearer. He reached for her face and carressed it. "I love you. Don't chu know that? Huh? Why can't chu lurvee me back?"

Jessica removed Donghae's hand from her face and stepped back. "I'm sorry, Donghae. Please, go home. You're drunk."  

"I said I'm not drunk!" he shouted. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him. "Come with me."

"No! Donghae! Let go of me!"  

Jessica was trying hard to break free from his grasp, but he was too strong for her. The maids couldn't do anything as they saw Jessica being pulled by him downstairs.

"Donghae! It hurts! Let go!"  

"Sir, please let go of Ms. Jung!" one of the oldest maids tried to convince the drunk man.

"Don't meddle here!"

Jessica was already crying. Donghae opened his car door and pushed Jessica in. He ran to the driver's seat and drove off.

Yuri just stepped out of his car when he saw what happened. He ran towards them but Donghae already left. "!" He hissed and ran back to his car to follow Jessica and Donghae.

Donghae was driving in a fast speed that Yuri was having a hard time to catch up. Meanwhile, Jessica was still trying to stop Donghae.

"Donghae, stop this, please." she begged as she shake Donghae's arm.  

"Why can't you just love me?!"

"... I just can't"  

"Arrgghhh!!" Donghae shouted. He steered the wheel to the right and overtook another car. He stepped on the gas pad and increased the speed of his car.

"Donghae! You'll get us dead!"

"I don't ing care!"  

Donghae was a mess. Jessica was so scared right now that she could only cry.  

"Donghae..."

"What is it that he has that I don't have? I'm smart, successful, I can give you a good life. I'm willing to accept Yoona just for you. WHY ARE YOU STILL CHOOSING THAT GUY OVER ME?!" Donghae's eyes were already wet. The tears made it hard for him to see where he's going already but he didn't stop.

"If I can't have you... Then, no one can."

Jessica looked at Donghae, scared. "What do you mean?"

Donghae kept his eyes on the road with a grin that gave Jessica a very bad feeling.

・・・❤❤❤・・・

  Short update! I actually don't know how to make this chapter longer sooo... Please don't kill me T^T *hides in a cave*