Chapter ①①

Mistake

JESSICA'S POV
After the phone call

"U-umma." My eyes widened after seeing my mother with her fierce face, looking mad after she grabbed my phone.

"Who were you talking to, Sooyeon?" she asked me.

"I-it's no-nothing, umma. No one important." Tss, yeah right? You see, my mom is too smart that I even think she's crazy, and of course she won't buy my lie.

Umma looked at me for a while, like she's judging me. Then she looked away and said, "Fix yourself. Your husband will be here later for dinner. Be sure to make yourself presentable. Your husband misses you after you ran away. Be thankful that I still consider you as a daughter, Sooyeon." and then she left, locked me inside my room. Hmm, she didn't ask further?

My blood suddenly boiled. Why would I want to be thankful when all you do is instruct me. Treating me like a ing puppet! I wish I wasn't a Jung. That surname is cursed for me.

I buried my face under my pillow and cried and screamed my heart out. I don't care if my mother hear me, she needed to know that I don't want anything she wanted me to do.

Have I told you that she adult-napped me a while ago as I did my grocery? Her bodyguards suddenly held my arms and brought me to their car. What were they doing in that place? I didn't know. Maybe they saw me walking along the streets to the grocery store. Aish, I hate my family... Except my sister. She helped me escape this hell a few days after I gave birth to Yoona.  

A few minutes later, I decided to give my loving mother a good show. Hint the sarcasm, guys. I went to my walk-in closet and picked my best dress. I'll give her what she wants.

END OF JESSICA'S POV

•••

"Fany unnie, when are you going back to Korea?" Vivian asked while she rest her chin over her palm, eating.

Tiffany shrugged. "You want me to go already?" she pouted.

"Haha!~ it's not like that, unnie. I just want to know. Wae? Is it bad?"

"I'll go when I'm ready."

"Aigoo, how many times have I heard that answer?"

"Aigoo to you too, how many times have I heard that question?" Tiffany mimicked Vivian and laughed.

"It's been a while since you laughed." Vivian smiled. Happy that her unnie is now, at least, laughing.  

"Yah, don't mention it. You don't want me go cry cry again, right?" she said before she plopped a piece of grape into .  

"But, seriously, when are you planning to go back to Korea?"

Again, Tiffany shrugged. "Maybe 1, 2, 3, or 4 years?"

"Aigoo~ I have to wait for that long to go back there?"

•••

"Donghae! Ohh, it's been so long." Jessica greeted her 'fiancé' as he appeared by the dining area. She hugged him like she missed him, though it's obviously not.

"Je-Jessica..."

"You know this isn't true, right? Come on, Donghae. You know I don't want this, why continue?" She whispered. She thought the guy was confused now, so she made it clear.  

Donghae sighed and forced out a smile. "Come on, we have some catching up to do."

Jessica just smiled and followed Donghae to the dining area where her parents were waiting. They had smile on their faces except for her sister who obviously doesn't like what's happening to her older sibling right now. Jessica gave Krystal, her sister a reassuring smile as she sat down beside Donghae.

"I'm so happy that the two of you are reunited again." Mr. Jung smiled while looking at the 'couple' on his left side. "It's been a while. For how many years? 3? 4? Oh never mind. What matters now is that... you two will finally make your own family."

Everything what her father said just went out to the other side of her ears, and the only thing that processed on her mind is the last sentence.

Krystal and Jessica spun their heads that was looking down before to their father. Their face showed how much they're surprised of the sudden decision yet in Jessica's life again.

"Appa!" Jessica exclaimed.

Mr. Jung looked at his daughter intensely before speaking with such authority. "Don't you dare shout at me, Sooyeon. You're within my property so YOU follow what I say."

Jessica was fuming mad at that time again. She gritted her teeth, fists curling to ball as she just remained quiet.

"I don't ing want to be here in the first place. Stupid bald headed gramps."

Mr. Jung faked a coughed before speaking again. "Have you left your daughter to somebody else already? It would be better if she's not part of the family you're going to build with this smart young man." his eyes twinkled as he looked at the guy beside his daughter.  

Once again, hearing that, Jessica looked at her father again. "Oh my God, appa! She's your granddaughter for freak's sake!"

"Jessica! Stop it!" her mother hissed. Making a move for the first time.

" this show." she mumbled with such anger before walking out, heading to her room immediately.

Mr. Jung's face was obviously not pleased with it but he kept his professional face. Poker face to be exact and tried not to show his anger. He suddenly smiled at Donghae, "Sorry for that, Mr. Lee. My daughter has been really grumpy this day. Please, continue eating."

"Oh God, what family is this?" Krystal whispered to herself before excusing herself, leaving the three adults alone.

Now everything just seem to be awkward to Lee Donghae. Everything isn't obviously good, what is he supposed to do here now? He just silently sat there and eat with his 'wife's parents.

•••

"Unnie, I'm coming in." she knocked on the door and turned the knob. She peaked in before going in to her sister's bed where a big lump was obvious.

"This is really hell, Krystal." Jessica sobbed. "I don't want to be here!"

"Unnie, I'll do my best to help you escape again." she cooed as she caress her sister's back, trying to calm her.

"No, Krys." Jessica emerged from the thick blanket. "We'll escape here. I'll bring you with me."  

Krystal's heart ached as she saw her sister's tear-stained face looking at her hopefully. Krystal really wanted to leave this house too, afraid that she'll also experience what her unnie is experiencing now. She just nodded at her sister and hugged her. She hugged her tight.

"I'll do my best to help you, unnie. We'll escape this hell." Krystal smiled.

・・・❤❤❤・・・

Heeeyooo guys! :D I'm sorry I was supposed to update on January 1, but then our wifi suddenly didn't cooperate with us. Besides, I tried to make this long, and I think I failed miserably -.- I hope this kinda answered some of you guys' questions. Sorry for the typos and wrong grammars. I hope you like this chap though! ^_^/ don't forget to leave your comments. Gomawo!! <3