Part 1

To The XOXOLand...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A handsome boy with tanned skin kneeled down infront of a beautiful woman who wear a tiara in her head, her face is hidden by a white veil and she wear a long white dress that somehow shining. She is MAMA, the queen and the leader in XOXO Land. XOXO land is really depend to her, if she sick then XOXO Land sick to, if she sad XOXO Land will cry, if she mad XOXO Land will be on a disaster, and when she happy XOXO Land will be happy too.

She look at the tanned man, whose name is Kim Jongin or Kai that still knelled infront her. She gave him a reassuring smile and walk to him, making him stand up and pat his shoulder.

“ It’s okay… Everything already happen and we can’t do anything to make it back. I just hope you protect her and make her feel happy… Don’t make me regret allowing you to do this, Kai.” Said MAMA, smiling softly at Kai who still looking down.

“ Thank you, MAMA… I promise to protect her and not do the same mistake again…” Said Kai, bowing to MAMA who just smile at him.

“ Now, take her to Lay… She probably dying because you teleporting her without preparation.” Said MAMA and all Kai do was smiling, bowing once again and go to take the girl to Lay.

 

 

Kai was walking hurriedly to the girl bedroom that he didn’t noticed a small guy with a cute big eyes and thick lips walking hurriedly in front of him while looking at his wrist-watch and BAM!

THUD…

“ Aww… Kai, can’t you just teleport??” Said the small guy while rubbing his bottom, looking pissed off.

“ Are you forget? We can’t used our power in the palace… Or… You want me to get punish by MAMA?” Said Kai, standing up and helping the small guy to stand up.

“ Can you just slow down?? I hurt here…” The small guy shout while pointing at his –maybe- swollen bottom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter