Prologue

To The XOXOLand...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tonight, I was sitting near my window, looking up at the night sky and listening to the night animals that doing something. It’s really a beautiful and peaceful night I ever have. There is no sound from my mom who keep babbling about my dad who never comeback, about to much responsibility that should she do for us, and that’s sometime, make me want to go away from this house… From this world to somewhere more peaceful and… Maybe, can welcome me? I don’t know…

Maybe I watch too much Disney movie, since all I can do is watching the TV in front of some VCD store, that everyday always playing Disney film… Although I’m bored with those film and maybe those film already dominate my brain I still watch that.

Tonight is really peaceful because my mom was going out with her soon-to-be husband ( If I agree with that ). I really hope that my dad would come back and out life won’t be like this. I should do part time job in 5 different place, I being waitress, bartender, cashier, tutoring some children and at daycare. It’s really funny to working with children but sometime they are too much for me to handle.

Glad that I have my best friend, Zelo for helping me with all my works, he is a rich boy with really kind personality. I don’t really have a girl friends, they are don’t like me because I’m not the type of girl who like gossip, make up, boyband or girlband and anything that closed to girly thing. I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter