• 002

My customized girlfriend

CHAPTER 002OH NO,IT'S A SCAM SITE! OR NAH?

-chapter, unedited-
385357_330373440399989_1892175288_n_larg 385357_330373440399989_1892175288_n_larg
 
 

“Whatcha looking at?” chanyeol mumbled into kyungsoo’s ear as he tried to peek at his friend’s phone curiously. The two boys were leaning against the wall at the mall, waiting for sehun to come back who necessarily wanted to buy bubble tea at the last moment when they were about to leave.. 

how much does that fella even drinks in a day?

We probably will never know..

Kyungsoo stuck his phone into his poked and shrugged. “Me? Uh nothing..”

Honestly, he was checking his inbox, yup. it has been almost two weeks and he still hasn't got any notifications or whatsoever yet from the site so it's kind of bothering him and same time hurting his poor self esteem. am i seriously that hard to be match with? am i from an another planet or something?

Chanyeol crooked his eyebrow at him, grinning. “Ahhh.. are you seeing someone? From the opposite gender perhaps?” he grin grew wider across his face and poked in kyungsoo's stomach. "Tell me." 

Tickle attack

“ssstaahhp it!” kyungsoo said, biting back a smile. “Not until you tell me what you were doing.”

 Kyungsoo got annoyed and slapped chanyeol’s giant hands away, stomping his feet. “Dude I said stop, jeese.”

“Then tell me why you kept checking your phone every fifteen minutes.” Chanyeol asked and folded his arms across his chest, tapping his feet. As if he was a father who was waiting for his son to confess something.

“Because.. because..-“ what should I say? Oh you know... I signed myself up for the dating site because I can’t get a girlfriend like normal teenage boys...

Telling the truth is not an option right now unless you want a laughing chanyeol in your face.

“I was just checking my phone because I’m waiting for my mom’s message..” a lame mom excuse .. way to go, uh not.

"yeah right.." chanyeol rolled his eyes, he's not buying that excuse at all.  "fine don't tell me." he guffawed and squinted his eyes.  "But remember i will find it out anyway,  soon,  really soon., faster than you think. so watch out because chanyeol is everywhere until i discover your dirty little secret."

Kyungsoo gulped. shiiiit.

Chanyeol’s face suddenly brightened in a flash when he spotted a familiar face, he waved his hand for attention. “Hey kai!”

thank lord, saved by kai.

“oh kai is here?” kyungsoo said innocently.  he spun around and immediately noticed the girl at his side.  “Is that cho hee?” kyungsoo asked in disbelief, his mouth slightly dropped.

“Who?” chanyeol asked back then he chuckled. “Oh that’s the girl you supposed to ask the number from. I guess kai took his chance but hey who can blame him? She’s damn cute.”

“yeah.. you don’t have to tell me that.”

Kai smiled and approached them after excusing himself. “Hey guys!”

“I see you’re on a date.” Chanyeol grinned, elbowing his friend. “nicee catch bro”

Kai rubbed his arm. “tthanks..” he mumbled before sliding his arms around kyungsoo’s shoulders. “You see.. I ran to her a couple days ago in the convenience store which was pure coincidence.. and she couldn’t reach the jam jar on the top shelf and of course as a gentlemen I am I helped her and we started to talk and stuff.. you don’t mind right?”

aishh this guy.. why don’t you just stab me right in the heart huh?… “douche..” kyungsoo said under his breath.

“What?”

“Nothing, I’m very happy for you.”

Tonight it was kyungsoo and suho's task to prepare dinner while the boys were in the living room busy with killing zombies, on the xbox of course. if there was a real zombie apocalypse they are pretty sure the first ones to die by many reasons.

after kyungsoo seasoned the soup he slowly walked over to where suho was standing and stood beside him waiting for him to notice senpai notice me..

Suho was in the middle of washing the lettuce. as he finished washing he turned to face kyungsoo. "Are you done with the soup?"

Kyungsoo nodded and mumbled softly.  "hyung.."

"you can help me with grilling the beef." suho said.

"Hyung.." kyungsoo called again, this time harder but still not loud enough for suho to hear.

"Remember not to burn it like last time.. it tasted so bitter."

Kyungsoo sighed and raised his voice. "HYUNG!"

Suho startled causing him to drop the lettuce in the sink "What?" he frowned.

Kyungsoo cleared his throat and rubbed his neck. He opened his mouth but he shook his head. “Nevermind.”

Suho sighed and leaned with his buttocks against the kitchen counter. “Just tell me what’s bothering you.”

“Promise me you won’t laugh okay.” Suho nodded. “So no judging..”

“Just tell me already..” suho said and gestured him to continue.

“Well remember two weeks ago when they dared me to ask for the girl’s number and I failed?” suho chuckled and covered his mouth, clearly he still remembered it.

“So when I left.. a guy approached me and offered me a card, probably because he thought I was a nice young man so I took it and-“

“please speed up your pace and go to the topic or else we are going to eat burnt beef again for dinner and i'm not looking forward to have four whining kids in my apartment...”

“I joined a dating site.”

Suho raised his eyebrow. “You what?”

Kyungsoo could feel his cheeks getting hotter and hotter, it almost turned into a nice shade of red. he bit his lower lip. "you heard me, no need to repeat that." he said, embarrassed. "It's all your fault! you guys put me under pressure by keep teasing me! Now, I've signed myself up for a stupid dating site that doesn't even have a match more me because i've been waiting for weeks!"

"Shhh.. calm down won't you? breathe.." suho said with a calm tone, patting kyungsoo's back.

A sad pout pulled on his bottom lip as he let out another whine. "I hate you guys!"

"but seriously? no match? not even one?" suho suddenly asked, open-eyed.

Kyungsoo scratched his forehead before shaking his head. "No.. not really.." you have to comfort me not rubbing salt in my wound!

Suho blinked his eyes and rubbed his chin. "you said that a random man on street has given you that card?" he asked and kyungsoo nodded.

"Maybe it's a scam site?" he said with a small shrug.

"But it was free?"

"Did you gave out your address?" suho asked and kyungsoo nodded again. "yeah i think so..."

"What's the name of that dating site?"

Kyungsoo titled his head and thought deeply. "The name of that dating site was.. perfect ship but-"

"Bwaaahh? what's this i hear? kyungsoo and dating site?" a deep voice interrupted out of nowhere.

Kyungsoo and suho spun around to see chanyeol leaning against the door frame. "I told you that i will find out." he winked playfully at kyungsoo before running back to the living room, turning into a giggling a high school girl.

Kyungsoo and suho just looked at each other and stayed stone faced, still progressing what just happened. what the  h e c k?

Kyungsoo and suho walked back to the living room to see the four boys all squished together on the tiny couch with a laptop on chanyeol's lap. all their attention went to the screen then they suddenly frowned. 

"That website doesn't even exist!" sehun pouted, sagging on the couch. 

Kyungsoo stared at them in disbelief. "Hold a second, what do you mean the site doesn't exist? i went there by myself. it must be there."

Chanyeol shrugged and raised his hands. "Well, not according to the internet."

"Move aside, let me try." kyungsoo sat on the couch and opened a new browser. After typing in the url he pressed the enter button.

 

Oops! Google Chrome can not find http://www.Perfectship.co.kr 

 

He tried again and again but the same page kept appearing. I'm sure i've typed the right website! what the fudge is going on?

"Looks like our dongsaeng is a scam victim." baekhyun chuckled, patting kyungsoo's shoulder. "gaepsong..."

"He even gave out his address." suho sighed and everyone groaned, especially the maknae who suddenly stood up. "Hyung what have you done!"

"Chill out dude?" kai said as he looked up from his phone. The reason behind his unusual silent attitude was that he was just too busy with sending cheesy love messages to cho hee. 

Sehun guffawed and placed his hands on his hips. "Don't you guys watch the news? After people gave out their information, the scammers will look them up and we all know what happens next and i don't want to be a part of that!"

Oh almost forget to mention, these six pals live in the same building, just in different apartments. Kyungsoo lives in number 12 on the second floor and in the same floor as he also lives chanyeol and baekhyun, so they're close neighbors. suho lives on the first floor, along with kai and sehun who share their apartment.

They didn't wanted to live in a dorm since the rules were quite strict and moving back to their parents weren't there plan b either so they decided to live on their own and they have been really fortunate to have found this building since the rent was really acceptable.

The building only has seven apartments which five apartments already has been leased to the boys. The building itself is really modern and all their apartments have beautiful trendy and fancy interior so they didn't had to worry about the furniture and stuff  since it's all complete when they moved in.

The owner lives on the whole third floor but she's always gone on business trips. she's a busy business woman.

"What if they will rob our apartment too?" sehun grabbed kai's shirt and tugged it. "what if they steal my xbox one and ps4? i had to eat bread for a whole month to save money! they can't take it away from me! A N D W A E !"

Kai rolled his eyes and shove his hand against sehun's face. "Stop tugging on my shirt, it's new." he said as he pushed him away. "And by the way you watch way too many movies.."

Sehun pouted again before shooting kyungsoo a deadly look. "you're dead meat if something  happens to my babies!"

"Why me? i'm a victim too..."

It was almost 10 pm and everyone went back to their own apartments. Kyungsoo plopped on the couch and he looked at the ceiling with raised hands. "Why."

Suddenly he thought about what sehun said..  Pfff sehun is lying  it's ridicilous because no such thing will happen, right? Sehun is just exaggrating like he always does, yeah that's it, .. he told himself.

45 minutes or so has passed and kyungsoo was just casually watching some dramas in his comfy pj's when he suddenly heard a conversation going on outside his apartment at his front door. Kyungsoo grew nervous since he couldn't understand what he was saying even though the person talked quite noisy, it was like he was speaking in another language or something then he heard a knock on his door and he immediatly froze with widened eyes and dropped the remote onto the floor. what should i do? what if sehun was right and there's a burglar standing in front of my door.. waiting for me to unlock so he can knock me out and steal everything i adore...  MY FOOD!

Kyungsoo got up and grabbed a broom from the closet, he headed towards the front door with his forehead covered in sweat, still dropping. he pressed his ear against the door

Eavesdrop mode; on.

"餵老友, 你欠我的債啊~!" hey dude you owe me a debt!

"我是認真的!" i'm serious!

He's probably talking on the phone.

"what the heck" kyungsoo mumbled under his breath. 

the guy knocked again and kyungsoo peeped through the peephole. the guy was wearing a hood over his snapback so kyungsoo couldn't see his face. what do you want from me.. are you a thief? a murder? both?! 

kyungsoo took a step back from the door and took a deep breath before finally opening the door. the door whipped open and kyungsoo waved with his broom. "Don't you try to do something stupid, i have a broom and i'm not afraid to use it!"  

Startled by kyungsoo's threatening weapon the guy put both his hands in the air. "搞乜鬼啊你?!" what the heck are you doing?

kyungsoo raised his brow at him. "What are you saying!?" he hissed, still waving with his broom. "I give you three seconds to tell me who you are..."

"uh uh.. I'm jackson." he stuttered, forming a cross with his arms. 

"Jackons who?"

"Uh wang.. jackson wang.." he removed his hood and pointed at himself with his index finger. "uh i'm exchange student. my korean is not so good yet but my friend works as delivery boy and he's sick you know.. so i'm the subsitute today. can you put down your broom now? it's really imitading."

"oh." kyungsoo set his broom aside and scratched the back of his head with a cheeky smile. talking about awkward, isn't this a perfect example? ... "I'm sorry.. hehehee. i thought you were someone else.." 

"It's a dangerous neighborhood times to times.." he quickly added, maybe it will make him less crazy, probably not.

Jackson shrugged his shoulder before bending down to pick up a package that he dropped when he was almost being attacked by a lunatic. "Here, oh and if your package is damaged, it's not my fault."

"Good evening." jackson rolled his eyes. "白痴" idiot.

kyungsoo closed the door behind with the package in his hands, wondering what's inside. huh there's no sender information.. Did i perhaps won something? or maybe it's from umma. 

He went to the kitchen and pulled out a stanley knife from the drawer and cut the box open. the box was filled with styrofoam and bubblewrap. Curiously he pulled the bubble wrapped box out of the bigger box. After removing the wrap he removed the lit.

Kyungsoo eyebrows were raised and stared in awe, nose scrunching up. "what is this?"

 

385357_330373440399989_1892175288_n_larg

 

 

 

 


*Spits water* 30 subscribers wow! thank you for reading my
weird story. I will try my best to make it better! 

-Logan.


» WISHFUL THINKING LAYOUTS.

 

 

 

 

POST 2#/? • WHY I STAN THIS DORK
   
His perfect height. the giants favorite victim, especially yeolie