• 001

My customized girlfriend
CHAPTER 001KYUNGSOO'S CHARMS
-chapter, unedited-
385357_330373440399989_1892175288_n_larg
 
 

Kyungsoo, baekhyun and kai were walking down town, just doing some window shopping while heading to the café to meet up with the rest.

But when Baekhyun and kai took noticed at a pretty girl they immediatly changed direction and followed her from distance, dragging kyungsoo with them. "What are you two doing?" he frowned as he tried to slap their arms away. kai put his index finger on his lip. "Ssst."

Baekhyun motioned with chin towards the girl who just stepped into a store. "She's hot." he smirked, his lips.

The girl was indeed stunning. her red wine wavy hair was in a high pony tail and she had a cute beaded cat ears hairband , she was wearing a dark blue lace collar dress with long sleeves which showed her perfect waistline and she completed her outfit with simple white plane fabric sneakers.

Kyungsoo guffawed and stepped back. "Seriously tho? you guys are just two little creepers."

Kai and baekhyun exchanged some looks before shifting their gaze to kyungsoo who looked confusingly at them. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

Kai grinned cheekily. "we dare you to ask that pretty girl's phone number."

Kyungsoo's eyes rounded. "Wwhat? no! are you crazy?"

Baekhyun and kai leaned closer with a grin plastered on their faces. "Maybe.." baekhyun shrugged. "At least we aren’t cowards" Kyungsoo shook his head. "Forget it, not in a million years am i going to that!"

Kai leaned back and rolled his eyes. "Ah c'mon! at least try! do you want to stay a coward forever?" baekhyun nodded in agreement. "Me a coward?" he guffawed. "Just because i don't ask a random girl for her number doesn't mean I'm a coward.. i'm just waiting for the right girl."

Kyungsoo trailed off and flicked his dongseang's forehead and kai winced in pain, rubbing the red spot kyungsoo left him. "that was for not calling me hyung! i'm older than you!"

Baekhyun patted on his own chest. “I’m older than you so listen to your hyung and get her number, nae my little dongsaeng?” he emphasized with a cheeky smile.

“I hate you guys, really.”

Kyungsoo bit his lip as he walked into the shop. He carefully approach the girl, pretending to look at something to buy. okay i can do this.. it's just her phone number I'm not proposing to her or anything so no need to be so nervous right? oh wait let me pull out my phone first.. or wait will it make me to look desperate? He shook his head. okay i will pull my phone out once i've asked her..

He nodded to himself and was about to take another step but he stopped. wait how can i approach her while looking like this? he thought as he wiped off the sweat from his forehead. I'm totally looking like a hot mess.. maybe i should come back next time.. when i'm prepared.. NO he screamed in his head, clenching his fist. Do kyung soo you're asking it now! no more posting offs..

while Kyungsoo was busy in his own world the girl already wandered off on her own to approach him. He gulped and walked to her as calm as possible and cleared his throat, tapping gently on her shoulder. The girl spun around and looked at him. "uh hey?"

Kyungsoo gave her a sweet but a nervous looking smile. "Hey." he managed to say, scratching his neck. "I'm kyungsoo.." he took a deep breath , not sure what to say next.

The girl returned the smile, showing her cute dimples. "Ah kyungsoo-shi, nice to meet you. i'm cho hee." she giggled as she tucked a strand hair behind her ear.

Her dimples threw kyungsoo over the edge.. he nearly couldn't speak. Ah her dimples are so cute.. and her voice too.. okay i need to stay focus..  we're almost there. 

"So kyungsoo shi.." she trailed off, smiling brightly at him. "May i help you?" she was obviously interested in our kyungsoo so this should go with ease, right?

Kyungsoo opened his mouth, ready to finish this task.. but unfortunately..

"uh uh"

"uh uh"

his mouth was open but nothing came out, literally nothing unless you count 'uh' as something...  yah yah yah what are you doing stop stuttering! just say it! it's not a big deal.

The girl titled her head cutely at him, waiting for his answer. kyungsoo lips were twitching as he wringed his hands nervously.

i can do it

no i can't

yes i can

"Y-yes." he stuttered. "may i know where you bought that dress it's really delightful."

he cursed in his mind.

Mission failed.

The six boys were gathered at a cafe in myeongdong and they were absolutely teasing the crap out of the poor kyungsoo as expected.

 "may i know where you bought that dress it's really delightful." sehun laughed, mocking his hyung. they were slapping their own thighs from laughing so hard.

"You guys should have been there." kai laughed. "He was shaking like a.." he stopped, too busy with laughing like a retard.

"Like a leaf." baekhyun chuckled as his eyes started to tear.

"Ah my stomach hurts." chanyeol said, bending over to hold his stomach.

Kyungsoo just sat there looking annoyed as ever, sipping on his drink. He suddenly stood up and slammed his hand onto the table, everyone stopped and looked up. "Yah! stop laughing i'm still here!" he hollered, half pouting.

"Kyungsoo ah should i buy you a guide of how to ask for someone number?" suho chuckled. "Ah c'mon.. suho hyung you too?  i thought you were better than that."

Suho shrugged, biting down on one side of his lower lip. "Mian but it's kinda funny.." he admitted and collapsed on his chair with laughter.

“It doesn’t matter how often kyungsoo screws up it still stays funny.” Chanyeol said. “Do you guys remember that time when he-“  

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "I'm taking my leave since everyone is just making fun of me." he said and stuck out his tongue before dashing out of the cafe with a frown.

Kyungsoo walked down the crowded streets in myeondong, trying to forget his friends ugly laughing faces. "Pfff.. how dare they make fun of me." he mumbled, tightening his jaw.

"Hey you there!" a guy shouted, approaching kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo looked around to make sure that he was talking to him. "Me?" he pointed at himself and the guy nodded.

The guy pulled out a card from his coat and handed to kyungsoo. He looked down and frowned. "T h e  P e r f e c t   S h i p ? yea.. i don't need this.." he shook his head.

"But you're single right?"

"Me? what makes you think that?" kyungsoo asked. am i that obvious?

The guy chuckled. "Well it was just a guess but the fact that you're the only one who's walking alone with a grumpy face gave it a little bit away."

"Right..."

Kyungsoo looked around and noticed that most people here were indeed couples. he lowered his head and heaved a sigh.. can this day get any worse?

"there's no need to be ashamed of it, you seem like a really nice young man so no worries." the guy smiled, patting kyungsoo's shoulder. "Just try this out maybe you'll find your ideal girlfriend sooner than you actually think and besides, it's free."

Kyungsoo slipped his key into the door and whipped the door open. He tossed his backpack somewhere on the ground and then he let himself down onto the couch. He glanced up at the clock and saw that is was just a quarter past 5. 

after zapping through the boring channels for a good 10 minutes he gave up. He lazily stretched out his arm to reach his backpack. he ped and fumbled in his bag, searching for something he thought he won't use it. "Where is it?" he groaned.

Kyungsoo toppled his bag and dozens of things fell out, like:
 
vitamins, always stay healthy right?
ramen, he doesn't wants his stomach to commit suicide
Headphones, very useful when someone nags all day long. cough sehun
Beanies, keeps him warm and stylish.
wallet, we don't need to explain that.
A book that teache you how to be successful as an adult which suho gave him for christmas.. lame..
Nature republic hand cream, smooth hands are really important this is not an advertisement

but anyway back to the point.

Kyungsoo searched through the things and he had finally found it. He titled his head. would it really work? what if I'm being matched to weirdo's.. only at the thought makes him shiver. he shook his head and threw the card on the coffee table.

Few seconds later he rolled his eyes to the table where the card that was still lying, he brushed his chin doubtfully. But what if it does works? maybe i will get a perfect match and end up with a pretty girlfriend then they will stop teasing me.. how wonderful does that sound? no more teasing.. gosh that would be so nice. 

Kyungsoo sat up and snatched the card from the table. "That's it! i'm going to show them that The almighty Do Kyungsoo can get a girlfriend if he wants to!" he pulled his laptop onto his lap and went to their site.


'Welcome to the Perfect ship, please insert your unique code to continue.'

Kyungsoo frowned and scratched his head. "Code? what code?" he looked carefully at the card and there it was  in small print in the corner.
code: 029129356.

'Congratulations! you've insert the correct code, before we can provide you with our service please answer our following questions.'

A/N: the bold words are the answers he typed in.

'Do you want a significant other?' No, i want a burger..of course i want..that's why i am here.. so yes i would like to have a significant other.

'Do you prefer male or female?' since i'm straight i think i will go with female.

'Do you prefer a older or younger girlfriend, please state the year difference.' Hmm..i like being an oppa though..so maybe one year younger than me?

'Please describe your ideal girlfriend in ten catchwords, personality wise.' In ten words.. that's quite a lot, hmmm let’s think, I like girls who are (1)cute, someone who’s full with aegyo. She must have a (2)sense of humor too! I love to laugh. She also needs to be (3) smart, (4) understanding, (5) sweet, (6) caring, (7) patient, (8) passionate, (9) loving,(10) adventurous, (11)  faithful, (12) trustworthy.... i also likes girls who can be cute and (-) y...am I over the ten words yet? 

Please describe your ideal girlfriend in ten catchwords, appearance wise.  I like girls with a (1) smooth skin and (2) cute pink cheeks like she’s always blushing when she sees me.. hehehee. Oeh oeh I love girls with (3) dimples! Ughh why do I have to remind myself again.. okay focus. Uh I like girls with (4) big cute bambi eyes just like moi! And (5) plump rosy tinted lips..i prefer girls who are (6) shorter than me, someone with a (7) petite body so i can easily embrace her in my arms. (8) Soft hands! Soft hands! So I can hold them all day long! (9) Long wavy brown hair that smells like strawberries and marshmallows! Maybe I can braid her hair.  (10) Pretty legs and a (11) beautiful smile that melts my heart instantly!

Kyungsoo giggled and hugged his pillow tightly, shaking it heatedly . he's getting into it, perhaps it little bit too much. “Okay how many questions left?”

You’ve answered 5 questions out of the 50.

“what?” kyungsoo cought, almost choking on his own saliva. “ 50 freakin question?! Are you kidding me?”  he heaved a sigh. “Let me get some coffee because this is going to be a long and tiring night..”

 

385357_330373440399989_1892175288_n_larg

 

 

 

 

 


Hi people! its a crappy chapter but i still hope you enjoyed it.
I made kyungsoo such a dork here.. for that my apologies

Leave comments so we can talk with each others ;D
You can call me logan! lets be friends okay?  



» WISHFUL THINKING LAYOUTS.

 

 

 

 

POST 1#/? • WHY I STAN THIS DORK
    
His facial expressions when he sings. DAMN