002

Rooftop Vampire

You wake up with eyes popping right open, as you smelled the new place of your new home. The first breath of womenhood (LOL).

You decide to make yourself a cup of Peach tea and toast for the lovely and quiet morning, and as you wait for everything to heat up, you take a walk outside.

You haven't forgotten anything of last night's encounter. In fact, you couldn't sleep as well as planned.

You open your door and walk out slowly with a scarf to block out the chilly breezes. The sky was a light gray and a chilly cold morning. 

Suddenly, you hear footsteps, making you turn around instantly like the previous night.

"Hello." You heard a husky voice, the same from last night and your eyes widen. Then, a tall y man walks out from the corners and smiles lightly, putting two fingers to his head and popping it off like a soldier. You blush in such movement.

"Hi." You look onto the floor and do not dare move your whole body. 

"Do you live..here?" He pointed at your place and you nodded nervously, thoughts running through your mind. What if he was a ? Serial killer? e? Oh, wait, you're already 18.

"I happen to live here too." You look straight at him and gaped your mouth open.

"Yeah, just right there." He pointed to a building slightly larger than yours that was behind it. You've never noticed that was even there from the beginning.

"I'm.. Kris," He takes a step forward and you tense up quickly, making him freeze.

"..and you are?" He holds up his hand, hoping for your acceptance of greeting. Luckily, you accept it.

"I'm just a girl, please leave." You then shove his hand away and he grabs it back, but only a soft grip latches on you.

A sudden breeze passes by and your scent of you hair flows by and it looks like a start of a Korean drama. 

But not for him.

"Your blood, it's.. it's special." He looks at you, a soft smile approaches his face and you looked deep into his eyes, emotionless.

"What are you? Like a-a doctor?" You swiped your hand away again and he stares at you, never leaving your eyes.

Your eyes meet his and you notice something. 

His eyes.

They start to change from a dark brown to a pale orange, but he still doesn't leave your sight.

"How'd you.." You pant quickly and he smirked.

"You're special, you are." His smirked turned into a smile and you blushed ever so lightly as he took your grip and pulled your body towards his chest. You felt a warm hold between his soft texture long sleeved shirt and your long flowy scarf that flew everywhere crazily. But you didn't care.

 

"You know, you can just relax, I don't bite.." He whispered.

"Or maybe I do." Your eyes widened at his words and you couldn't escalate things in the position you were in.

"Can you please let me go?" You gulped harshly and he laughed.

"You don't understand the danger you're in, obviously." He released you and you turned around at him with eyes of fear.

"Danger?"

"Yeah, you're blood. It's a different type of rush. A different type of taste, feel, smell." He smiled at you sheepishly and placed his fingers in his pant pockets, creating a nice bodily shape.

"And so?"

"So, I'm here to protect you."

 

---

LOL so cheesy, no? Haha, I got this from Twilight, durh, psshhruhruhshh.

My bby sister watches it now like 1357018375087 times so yeah.

I hope its not exactly like it thoughh. I mean,

I WAS INSPIRED. 

Lol varrrmps and werevvvess.

Haha speakin of werewolve.

Bwahaaa.