001

Rooftop Vampire

You unpacked the last of your belongings and decided to take a look over the tops of Seoul. Lights sparkled up the night and your eyes twinkled from the light reflections everywhere.

All the buildings and towers were beautiful in the night than morning. You took a whiff of the new air you're going to be living in and closed your eyes.

Silence only filling the air.

That was only until you heard a can dropon the floor behind you.

You suddenly opened your eyes and looked around behind you quickly. Nobody was here after you unpacked, so it shouldn't have been anybody you knew.

"W-who's there?" It all seemed like a horror film as you dashed back into your little door that traveled into your small home, until something blocked the entrance.

A hand.

"You're new here, aren't ya?" A face was hidden in the darkness of the shadows as you panted quickly, panicking from the unexpected guest.

"Stop, leave her alone." You heard another voice from the side as you whipped your head, searching. Only a light shadow swooped down from the air, and you can see the lightness from the person.

"Just one bite?" You couldn't see one thing, but you just knew you had to go inside.

"No, let her in." You heard the man's husky voice trail closer towards you and you took a step backwards.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, doll." You tightened your fist and was going to blow any time at these strangers. Suddenly, you took this chance to attack and you raised your fist, going down to hit whoever was near you.

But something stopped your fist.

The hand of a man. You can feel his large figured hand and the warmthness of his soft finger tips. The touch of his hand made you look up and walk backwards, hoping to search for a face.

And you did.

A tall, seducing man looking at you with his good looking charms and winked.

"I hope we didn't scare you." He let go of your fist and suddenly disappeared with the other man.

You didn't know who he was, or who they were, but you just know that he was the hottest and most iest man you've ever seen in your life, and you've seen much of those around.

Realizing, you walk back into your house, without of course, a fist holding the door down.

Sighing after you walk in.

 

---

HOW'D YA LIKE IT?! Lol, it was short, maybe, yeah? Dunno, lol.

I hope you like it and comment whutevrrrr<3.

SUPOORRT, :3. Lol love ya'llls<33333333333