♡ gangster love

immersed ♔ { oneshot shop; open&hiring;! } - batch one; exo.

Gangster Love
ft. Zhang Yixing & Han // for HanKeLaMaHan

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Han's point of view

It was 5 years since that incident; I had a crush on him, gangster to gangster. I only knew right after that one night stand which I absoultely regretted. His name was Zhang Yixing, he goes by the name 'Lay', he is part of a gang called EXO-M; a brother group of EXO-K.

Ever since that incident, I moved to America and quitted being a gangster which my gang is not happy of, but supported my decision and still kept in touch of me. I moved because I discovered I was pregnant with his child. Can't you belive it?

The baby is 3 years old and they're turning 4 years old soon. Yes, they. They're twins, if you're wondering. Boy and Girl.

Their name is Zhang Mei and Zhang Lei.

Heh, they're even complaining why their names are almost the same.

 

Ring~ Ring~

 

I picked up my phone, I was in Incheon Airport right now. Since f(x), my childhood friends, forced me to come back and face my "fears". Tch.

"Yoboseyo?" I asked as calm as possible, "Ms. Han, are you in the airport right now? Donghae is on his way to the airport." It was Taeyang; "Yes, Taeyang. Please drop the formalities, I just left for 5 years and you're already like that." I chuckled.

"It's 5 ing years, Han. It was long enough to burden us. Heck, a day without you was already a burden!" He cussed loudly earning some stares from the people around me, I bowed, apologizing to them and continued talking to Taeyang.

I softened at his explanation, "Well, I'm back. Good and pure." I joked, laughing. "You better not, Han. We're also waiting for the kids!" He said with an excited tone, "Hyung! Han is back?!" I heard Seungri from the background.

I chuckled as I went out of Incheon airport, I spotted a Lambourgini car and went to it; I recognized it, I always steal it from Donghae. I chuckled at the memory; I knocked at the front seat window. It opened down to reveal Donghae in shades.

I gave him a 'WTF' look, "How could you drive with those on?" I shook  my head and went inside. Donghae shrugged and put my luggages in the back seat before driving off.

Oh yeah, if you're wondering where the twins are, they were in a different flight and I made Driver Jung pick them up and drop them off in my house. Yup, I own a house.

 

-    -    -

 

Arriving at my house, Donghae helped me put my luggages inside. "I'll take care of this. Donghae, tell the rest I'll be there after, okay?" He nodded and bowed, "Nice seeing you again, Han! Take care of yourself!" I gave him a smile with a nod before closing the door.

"妈咪兄弟不会停止我的菜!" ( Mama! Brother [ a.k.a Lei ] won't stop stealing my food! ) Mei whined as she ran towards me, hugging my leg. "但是,妈!我问权限和她不理我,所以我把它!" ( But, Mom! I asked permission, and she ignored me, so I took it! ) Lei whined, too, running towards me.

I sighed, I swear these kids can be troublesome and how the hell did they know Chinese? Ugh, it must came from the genes or something. At least they know Korean.

"Lei, Mei; stop it for cheap sake. Ugh, we still have to visit your... uncles." I cringed at the word and we walked our way to their house since it was near.

Arriving at their house, I- or should I say my kids, got attacked my Heechul and Daesung. I sighed, *What a way to greet me.* "Aish, yah!" Jiyong groaned and Leeteuk sighed, both leaders smacking the two on their heads.

"Put them down, can't you see Han is here?" Leeteuk shook his head, everyone bowed after Leeteuk said it. I chuckled, "Anyways, take care of the kids for me; I have to buy food. We ran out." They nodded, "Make sure you don't put them into any harm!" I laughed before exiting.

 

-   -   -

 

After grocery shopping and arranging the food inside the refrigerator in my house, I decided to take a short walk in the park. 5 years outside Seoul makes you want to explore your home country again like you're a tourist.

"Oof," I coughed, chocking on my own saliva. I bowed, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I wasn't looking!" I apologized nervously, knowing I bumped into a guy. He chuckled, "It's okay. I'm Yixing, most people call me Lay."

My eyes widen, looking up at him. "You..." I didn't get to finish it off because right on time, Mei and Lei were running to me. "!" They giggled and hugged my legs. Being a smart kid Lei is, he asked, "Ma? Is that Papa?"

I cringed, "N-No, what makes you say that?"

Mei crossed her arms, "Just because we haven't seen our Papa doesn't mean we can't see we resemble him!" I sighed, I knew I had no chance of winning here. They had to know sooner or later, right?

"Mei, Lei, please let us talk privately for a while. The house is right there," I pointed the the house near the park, "Don't let anyone in, okay? Stay safe." I ruffled both of their hair and they giggled, running off.

"Who are you?" Lay raised an eyebrow as pain struck in my chest, how could he not remember what he has done to me 5 years ago?

"So you don't... remember." I muttered, avoiding his eye contact. There was a moment of silence when Lay spoke again, "Were you the girl I had a one night stand with... a few years ago?" I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Those kids? Are yours. I got pregnant, moved to America because I thought I could keep it that way forever and move on to a new life; but I guess I was wrong." I chuckled bitterly, "For 5 years, you still look young for a mom." He chuckled.

"How about this,"

I looked up with a questioning look, *What is it now?*

 

Lay's point of view

"Since I'm the father of the kids; how about we get married? I promise I'll be a good father, we could start things all over again." I said, smiling.

For 5 years, I looked for her. She's been America all these years? I couldn't even believe it. From that one night stand, I never knew I would fall in love with her; this is the chance to prove I'll be different for her.

"S-Sure..." She stuttered, making my smile even wider. I held her hand and said, "Then what are we waiting for? Let's get everthing started."

Her eyes widen, "W... When's the wedding?" I grinned; "As soon as possible."

 

-    -    -

 

Months passed since we met and everything was going smoothly; the wedding is near and we're growing to accept each other.

"Papa!! Mei stole my lollipop!" Lei whined running to me, "It's finders' keepers! Be a man, for cheap sake!" Mei shouted, the lollipop she stole from Lei. I laughed, I swear these kids got their mother's personality.

 

-     -     -

 

The wedding day. Spending months of preparation, I finally get to marry Han.

".... I now pronounce you husband and wife" The priest said after the exchange of vows, I lifted up her veil and smile at her. She smiled back, I lean forward and kissed her lips.

Everyone cheered, they clapped for joy. Leaning back, I gaver her the sweetest smile she could see. She gave me back the same; "Wo ai ni." She said, giggling after. "Wo ye ai ni." I chuckled and gave her another kiss.

"Throw the bouquet, Han-ah!!" Luna shouted, getting all excited. The girls in the ceremony gathered up and Han turned around, throwing the bouquet over her head. The girls screamed making me laugh, Victoria caught it and laughed, "Yay!"

I shook my head and went to our table; good for me and my new family. "Papa!" Mei grinned, "Where's mama?" Lei asked and right on time, Han came to our table. "Present, my darlings." She smiled widely, sitting on the chair. Same goes to me.

Out of nowhere, Mei and Lei shouted with evil grins on thm, getting the attention of everyone; "Ma! Pa! We want a younger sibling!!!!"

Everyone laughed, even we did. Tao shouted, "Gege! You heard the kids!" "Time to get the work done, gege!" Chen laughed, giving a high-five to Tao. I shook my head, *Seriously...* Kris suddenly came to them and smacked their heads; "Grow up already." Luhan sighed, dragging them out with Kris.

 

-    -    -

 

After the wedding, we came back home almost past midnight. The kids are asleep due to exhaustion from playing in the ceremony with the other kids. I let Han change first as I put the kids back to bed. I kissed their foreheads after putting them back.

Smiling, I went back to our room. I removed my tuxedo and untied my tie. Han was lying down on the bed peacefully, fully clothed with comfortable sleeping wear.

I smirked and lied down beside her, shocking her. Pulling her close to me, I whispered in her ear, "The kids want a younger sibling; why not grant their wish?" I didn't give her the chance to speak and attacked her lips.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

( baozii- ); I changed / didn't consider / added some, I hope you don't mind. OTL /shots. I only
considered the characters who needs the most appearance and if I consider all, it would be a hassle. OTL lol I hope the endin was okay, btw. o_e

P.S. omg this is so late, I'm so sorry! TT TT

P.P.S. This could have a sequel, tbh. :D hehehe you know, their life after marriage... cx

P.P.P.S. This was rushed, I'm sorry! /bows.