♡ oppa, dongsaeng

immersed ♔ { oneshot shop; open&hiring;! } - batch one; exo.

Oppa, Dongsaeng
ft. Kris Wu & Jade Yang // for raindrop-s

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jade's point of view
play

Another day with Wu Yi Fan. Early in the morning, my heart aches; I don't get to see him. It's the 8th of August, Thursday. A boring day without Kris. It's getting older every day, winter must be coming early this year.

Have you ever had this feeling where you confessed to the guy you love, but he just pretends he doesn't know? Well, I'm in that current situation. It's so frustrating, you know that?

I sighed and sat up straight. I've just finished doing my routine and I had nothing to do. No text or miscall from Kris. Nope, none.

"Fluffy~" I stretched once I got up from my bed, I looked around to find out my slippers was gone missing. My eye twitched in annoyance and walked around my bedroom and still can't find my slippers. Groaning, I went out of my room without bothering to get some new pair of slippers.

Arriving at my living room, I turned the television on and prepared a blanket; putting it all over the sofa. I went to the kitchen and got myself some snacks; a can of coke, bag of chips, a pack of chips ahoy! and some bar of kit kat.

I love eating, okay? I don't get fat easily, anyways.

 

Going to my preferred position, sitting on the middle of the couch with blanket all over me and with a table of food in front of me. Sweet.

Suddenly, my phone rang and my heart beat got faster than usual. It always happens. *Is it Kris?* I got my phone and looked at the screen,

 

1 new message
from Kris Wu

 

I gulped and my phone, unlocking it. Reading it, I swore my heart skipped a beat.

"玉!满足我在公园上午10时尖锐。" ( Jade! Meet me in the park 10:00 sharp.)

I looked at the clock and my eyes widen, "Fudge! I'm going to be late!" I shrieked since it's three minutes before 10:00. Did he purposely text me this late to make me panic? Ugh. I just wore my black sneakers and got the keys to my house.

I locked the door after going outside, not even bothering to fix my stuff in the living room and turning off the television. Good thing I'm wearing shorts underneath my... short dress? I'm not sure.

When I arrived at the park, Kris wasn't there. I groaned in frustration, "Wu Yi Fan, I swear I'll tear you into pieces!" I said until some stranger covered my eyes. Knowing Wushu because of Tao, I was about to kick his guts until I heard a voice I was longing to hear.

"Don't even dare kick me, Jade. I'm sorry I'm late, okay?"

 

He removed his hands from my eyes and turned me around, *Handsome. Too handsome.*

"What brings you here, Kris?" I asked, getting nervous all of a sudden. Who wouldn't?

 

"You... panicked, did you?" He chuckled, "Sorry 'bout that." He knew I was wearing my favorite clothe when I'm only staying at home. I remember him nagging that I won't change it during the whole winter season.

"Anyways, I texted you to come here because I wanted to hang out with you." He flashed his cheeky grin making my heart flutter, "Er, sure. Where to?" I asked, trying to be unintrested and normal. "I heard there's a new cafe nearby, how about there?" Kris suggested and I shrugged.

He knew it was a 'yes', he knew I wasn't picky with food, so it wasn't an option arguing over it. When we arrived at the cafe, it wasn't a luxury one; it was just simple and cute themed cafe. Good for couples.

If only...

I sighed and Kris glanced at me, "You okay?" I just nodded but deep inside, I was already falling apart. Why can't he at least considers my feelings for him?

 

-   -   -

 

We left the cafe an hour after, Kris walked me back to my house. At the front door, I faced him with the most normal and not so fake smile I could give. "Well, um, thanks for the treat." I said and bowed slightly. I was about to unlock the main door when Kris forcefully made me look back at him again.

Without a single warning, he crashed his lips on mine. He pulled me closer to him, without breaking the kiss. He didn't give me the chance to respond, his lips left mine and stared intently into my eyes.

"I don't know how I was going to confess to you; you beat me up to it, my reflexes came in and I didn't want to miss the chance to tell you how much I love you, too."

With those words, I smiled and kissed his lips, "I love you, Wu Yi Fan." I said and he chuckled, "I love you more, Jade Yang."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

( baozii- ); OTL I'm not quite satisfied but yeah, I hope you like it!! c: Feel free to request again if you like <3 c: Sorry for any mistakes. >.<